Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 19:03:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Take Your Aim Started by: AlessandraKorkunova on Aug 15, '19 14:33

"Oh, neat!" She exclaimed, not sure why she seemed so excited by this.

She played with her hair, twirling the stray piece that kept falling into her face between her fingers. She felt her cheeks becoming flush again, but she was unable to mask it and didn't even bother trying.

"I'll be staying with my aunt & uncle... unless you have other recommendations" she said with a boy smile.

Report Post Tip

She loved that AlessandraKorkunova had given her a nickname, she'd never had one before in all her life and Harlz seemed like a real fun one!  She smiled brightly as the woman who she respected so much addressed her.

"Hell yes!  Of course, I need to find me a fella to cut a rug with.  I'm thinking maybe the next time there's a real lively swing song on, I'm gonna grab the first handsome fella I see and drag him kicking and screaming out onto the floor with me - whether he wants to dance or not!"

She drank from her glass deeply.

"How about you?  Tell me you're gonna break in your dance shoes tonight!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Alessandra's eyes danced around as she eyed a few guys. Some just here by themselves and others being accompanied by their friends or co-workers. Just having fun. But she suddenly felt shy to approach any one of them. She turned back to Harlz and shrugged, smiling. "Hah, you have some guts Harlz. I could never be so bold to snatch a man and ddrag him onto the dancefloor." 

She started walking towards the dancefloor and she gave Harlow a wink. 

"But best believe I'll be hip rolling all night. Woohoo!" 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
He let his eyes scan over the entirety of the place as he placed his glass back down, the last bit of brown liquid swirling as he did. By now he was able to tune out the thumping beats, although he could still feel each pulse on his skin.

He straightened himself up slightly, smoothing out the ruffled collar of his shirt as he did. He was feeling much looser in this state now, the drinks finally catching up to him.

He fought of the urge to speak, not wanting to appear as the drunk, bumbling idiot that he was starting to feel like.
Report Post Tip

She noticed the effect of the alcohol when she glanced at Raine's face.

All of a sudden there was a commotion and the door of "Love Zoo" swung open with a bang. There was a masked thug at the door holding a gun. He demanded everyone in the bar to hand over their money and valuables.

Report Post Tip
Everything seemed to shift in slow motion as the door swung open hard enough that he could hear it over the music and dancers from the opposite side of the room. Instinctively, he reached out, grabbing Rose by the wrist. Spinning his body in between her and the door, he guided her towards the opening in the bar. He took a quick step but in his current state he stumbled clumsily, landing flat on his chest on the floor.

A single gun shot rang out as the Love Zoo fell eerily silent. The masked man screamed above the crowd, his voice coming out raspy and rushed, “Don’t nobody move! Valuables in the bag!” The robber swung a bag off of his shoulder, holding it at arms length. “Now!”

Raine scrambles forward, crawling around the corner of the bar to where Rose was now huddled. He whispered lightly to her, leaning in closer, “You a’right Lass?”
Report Post Tip

Raine hurried her behind the bar so she felt a slight sense of relief. Her heart raced and she was breathing heavily still.

In all the commotion her hair had become disheveled and was now in her face, and her dress had been torn ever so slightly.

Of course she was frightened, but she couldn't help but feel a rush from crouching down behind the bar with such a strapping young man.

Report Post Tip
Closing his eyes, he drew in shallow breaths, trying his best to slow his heart rate. He reached into his jacket to the shoulder hostler tucked away there. Opening his eyes as he drew out the weapon.

He held a finger up to his lips, singling Rose to keep quiet before he peered around the heavy wood of the bar. The robber stood with his back to them, wildly waving his gun in the air as everyone hurriedly stuff their precious belongings into his sack. The room was still nearly full but some had quietly slipped out of the back entrance that the thief didn’t seem to notice.

He tucked himself back behind the bar, “Good thing, there’s a way out. Bad thing, it is on the far side of the room.”
Report Post Tip

"Good", she whispered softly. She felt a sense of relief.

The masked man kept shouting and grabbing items from individuals, shoving them into his bag. All of the patrons were crouching down, some under tables, some behind chairs, and others just crouched where they were standing.

She tucked the stray hair behind her ears, "Just tell me what to do" she whispered again.

Report Post Tip
“Stay low and close. Don’t move unless I do.” He pulled the hammer back on his revolver, “Here’s hoping that we aren’t going to need this.”

He took her hand in his as he peered around the corner once more. “Quick, now.” He hissed, keeping crouched as he spun around the bar into the open. He moved slowly, always keeping a chair or table in between them and the gunman.
Report Post Tip

It all happened so quick. Bada bing, bada boom.

The shameless thug had managed to scare everyone and change up the mood of the scene entirely. Everyone was scrambling to get away and crouching under tables. It was still kind of pointless though because you can still be seen. Others were frozen to their spot, just staring at the man with the gun. 

Alessandra Korkunova was hiding behind the bar. She suddenly saw Raine with a girl that was genuinely afraid to be here. And before Alessandra could even make a gesture, they were up and running. The man sensed the movement and he turned around, his eyes turning into slits.

A small gasp escaped her lips but a switch flicked in her mind. Then she stood up with a look of rage. She immediately tightened her grip around the gun holster attached to her thigh. She took her gun out and pointed it at the man. 

"Don't fucking touch them." She gave Raine a side eye look and nodded for them to go. Somewhere far from here. 

Report Post Tip
He didn’t bother turning to look but he could hear Allessandra, behind him. He quickened his pace, practically pushing Rose to the door. It only took a few seconds but it felt like an eternity before the cool breeze outside blew against his face.

He pointed an arm towards a darkened alley way, “Stay in that alley, keep yourself in the shadows Rose. I’ll be back.”

He spun as quickly as he exited, slipping back into the frey through the exit door.
Report Post Tip

She kept her gun aimed towards the thug. She didn't blink an eye as she followed his every movement, even his lips that turned upwards when he smirked. "What are you going to do with that, exactly?" The villainous man spoke in a devlish tone. There was something about him that made Alessandra want to set his head on fire. Maybe it was the fact that this guy thinks he could just come in here and demand for everyone's stuff. Like some sort of... God.

Something he was not. 

He was just a human, like everyone else. But now made as a poor excuse for a human for what he was committing. 

"I could kill you," she said. "But I'm not going to. Because I'm really fucking tired right now and I want to home. So either hand everyone's stuff back or I will definitely blow a bullet into your skull."

Report Post Tip
He slid into the room on his heels, bringing both hands up to steady his weapon in front of him.
“It would probably be best for you if you listened to the Lass. I’ve seen that look in her eyes before, you can still count this as your lucky day.”
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Well," she gestured to Raine with a nod of the head before looking back at the thug. "You heard him."

She was torn between being a scared little lady and a strong female warrior. Mixed feelings swam inside her mind as she kept the gun locked on her target, not wanting to break eye contact but at the same time fearing for her life. Her hands started to shake. But she was calm, for the most part. 

This man didn't want to back down. He persisted - with his fist - as he slammed it into the face of the guy next to him. The poor guy howled in pain as he brought up his hands quickly to cover the blood that started to drip from his nose. 

Report Post Tip

She knew Raine had told her to hide in the alley, but she couldn't help wanting to see what was going on. "I'll just peek through the window" she said to herself, yet it came out as a whisper. Through the bar window she saw that brave woman pointing her gun at the thief, and Raine not far inside the door holding his gun still, and the thief was somewhere in between them pointing his weapon at the bar patrons while holding the bag of goods he had stolen.

Suddenly the thief punched one of the gentlemen crouching on the floor beside him. "Ouch", she whispered softly, as if someone, anyone were there to hear her.

Report Post Tip
“You are outnumbered and outclassed here fella. The only way this ends well for you is if you back out now.” He kept his hand as steady as he could, small tremors working their way to his hands down from his shoulders. His muscles tight and feeling as if they might pop at any moment. “There isn’t any reason anyone else has to get hurt now.”

She kept watching the incident through the foggy bar window. It was hard to make out detailed things but she could tell Raine and the brave woman were still pointing guns at the thief. She could see that Raine was talking but was unable to hear or even make out what he was saying by his lip movements.

After a few moments, or so it seemed. The thief dropped the bag of stolen goods. She didn't want to risk being seen to she hurried into the shadows of the alleyway. Just several seconds later she saw the masked man running away from the bar and down the street.

Perhaps a little while ago the shameless thug would have balked at the idea of running away. But he was gone now. Just like that. Not only did he let go of everyone's stuff, but he felt true fear for the first time in a long time. 

Alessandra watched Raine carefully just after a few seconds of the thug running away. She lowered her gun slowly. Looked around. "Everybody, stay calm. Get your stuff. Let's all just... go home now." As she tried to reassure everyone, she put her gun back in its holster to not scare anyone away with the weapon. Civilians in this town were afraid and unaware of what lurked in the shadows at night. They were oblivious to the violence that was happening.

When she looked up again, she had noticed the face of the terrified girl she saw earlier who was with Raine. "Uhhh," she pointed to her direction while making direct eye contact with Raine. "If you guys want I can give you both a ride home. It's raining super hard and I don't want you guys to get soaked." Then she smiled sweetly as if nothing ever happened, as if they didn't just get involved in a crazy incident. 

Report Post Tip
He drew in a ragged breath, trying his best to conceal his pounding heart that was threatening to leap right out of his chest. He nearly had to force his arms down, lowering his weapon. He let out a deep sigh as he finally uncocked the hammer.

It seemed like it took his eyes a moment to refocus before he caught Alessandra’s eyes watching him. He flashed a sheepish smile, adverting his gaze back to the crowd of people that mostly stood around murmuring to one another. “It is ok ladies and gentlemen, have yourselves a good night and get home safely.”

His mind raced as he covered the distance between himself and Alessandra in a few steps, “I think we would love to take you up on that offer.” He smiled sweetly at her, “Im sure there is some other place we can all get in trouble around here.”
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Take Your Aim
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL