Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:13:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Take Your Aim Started by: AlessandraKorkunova on Aug 15, '19 14:33

Alessandra felt unable to move as she fixed her gaze on Raine. She felt a happy realization when she snapped back to reality. There was nothing else planned for the rest of the night and she didn't really want to go back home. Sleeping alone could get really sad at times. Then she smiled again as she brushed her hand against his fingertips intentionally. 

"Let's go then, shall we?" Her voice echoed in the air as she started to walk towards the exit door. Outside, she saw the terrified girl. She didn't want to keep calling her the terrified girl though. As Alessandra approached her slowly she felt all of a sudden nervous. She didn't want to appear... too creepy. 

She reached out her hand for a handshake and felt bad that they were so cold. "Hi. I'm a friend of Raine. What's your name? It's nice to meet you. I offered to give you both a ride. And, well... I don't really have any other plans tonight. So maybe we can go somewhere fun." 

Report Post Tip

After the man ran down the rainy street, she hurried back to the door of the bar. She stood by the entrance of the bar as several patrons were leaving, while others were rummaging through the bag looking for their possessions.

Raine was standing with the woman and they were talking, although she could not make out what they were saying. Soon Raine and the woman walked out the door and she introduced herself as Alessandra. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Rose" she said sofly. Alessandra had offered to give them a ride, so she was relieved. 

Her blue dress was all wet from the rain and clinging to her body, so she was anxious to get out of the was clothes. Though she was unsure of where Alessandra would bring them.

Report Post Tip
He grabbed an umbrella from just inside the door as he strolled by. Quickly snapping it open and holding it above the two women. “I’m glad you two have met. Just wish it had been under better circumstances. Nonetheless, I’m sure there is some more fun to be had.”
Report Post Tip

The rain started to pour down even harder. She grabbed Rose gently by her shoulders and quickly walked her to her car, with the help of Raine and his umbrella. When she touched the handle of the car door it was cold and wet, but she calmly reassured her that she'll bring her to some warmth soon. 

She invited Raine to take the passenger seat. Alessandra was breathing heavily as she tried to blow some warm air into her hands that she cupped around her mouth. "Geez out of all the days," she groaned quietly. 

Not long after, she turned on the engine and headed for the road. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
He shook the water out of the umbrella as he slid it into the back seat beside Rose. He let the cool rain fall on him for a moment longer before slipping into the front seat with Alessandra. He ran his fingers through the wet brown hair that was matted to his forehead before settling down. He let his hand fall to his side, his fingertips inadvertently brushing against Alessandra’s as he settled in.

“Thanks for the ride Lass, it is always nice to have good company.”
Report Post Tip

She was admittedly kind of nervous as she sat in the back seat of the car. Alessandra and Raine were in the front seat of the can and were discussing something in a low tone so she could not hear. Probably discussing where they would be going. She tucked the wet strands of hair that were on her face behind her ears. Her dress was soaked and felt sort of uncomfortable because of it.

The two in the front seat was leaning close to eachother and whispering. She couldn't help but wonder what they were discussing. She supposed she would soon find out.

He watched the rain drip down the window as they drove through the darkened city. His mind raced a bit about the previous hours events but the drinks he had before that made it a little easier to push those thoughts away. He put his head back slightly, flashing a quick smile to Rose in the back seat before slipping out of his jacket and passing it back to her. “Here Lass, this may help a bit.”

He settled back into the seat, his fingertips sliding closer to Alessandra’s cold hand, trying to warm them up a bit for her.

The rain kept pounding on the window and the car slowly proceeded down the street. Raine gave her his jacket so she felt less uncomfortable and cold. "Thank you' she said softly, as she slipped the jacket around her shoulders.

"Where were you guys thinking of heading?" she asked the pair in the front seat. "Wherever we go I have to call my uncle and let him know where I am..." she added.

The car continued down many streets and past a few intersections until she finally saw her desired destination in the distance. She was happy to be near the comfort of her own home, but even more happy that she wasn't alone in that very moment. She was amused as well that at some time during the drive her hand began to rest in Raine's palm. Needless to say, it was very relaxing.

After turning off the engine, she unbuckled herself and quickly took a glance at Rose in the back through the rearview mirror. She smiled and said, "...don't worry about it. If you tell him where you are, won't he worry even more? Alone with two strangers you only just met?" 

She was only teasing. But she slightly regretted the words she just spoke out loud. She hoped she had not offended her in any way. Alessandra quickly tried to change the subject as she got out of the car before helping Rose out. "It's cold, dear. Come inside quickly... Raine you too."

Raindrops made quite a relaxing sound effect against the windows. Alessandra waited for Raine and Rose to settle down. Then without another word, she went away to the kitchen to make them a cuppa.

Report Post Tip
He placed his hat on the rack next to the front door and shook out the rain slightly. He helped slide his jacket from Rose’s shoulders before placing it in the rack as well. He waited a pause for Alessandra led the way followed by Rose. He let his eyes wander as they moved into the home. The home was large and spacious but somehow felt surprisingly cozy at the same time.

He motioned for Rose to have a seat as he pulled it out for her. “She might be right, ya know? I doubt your Uncle will like you being here and this downpour will make it harder to move about. You will be better off riding it out here.” He placed a warm hand on her shoulder, squeezing lightly before moving over to the couch directly across from her.

He called back to Alessandra, not sure if she could here him over the distance, “You have a beautiful home Lass!”

He felt more at ease than he should have. Alessandra was right, they were all strangers to each other. It was a thought that should have shook him, there were enough people out there with enough reasons to try and take a shot but he somehow felt comfortable. That thought made him feel more uneasy than anything else.
Report Post Tip

When Alessandra came back out into the living room, she found the pair snuggled up to each other. She felt her shoulders relax at the sight. "Cuppa for you both," she placed two mugs in front of them on the round coffee table before sitting on a nearby single sofa. Then she smiled. It was not everyday that she allowed two strangers into her own home but she was glad that she did.

As she took a sip of her tea, she hid a daring smile. She was thinking about something else now but it was too weird to share. She buried the thought in the back of her mind before moving onto another subject. She raised her chin, biting her lip in curiosity. 

"So, Rose... um, what's your story? Everyone has one."

Report Post Tip

"Yes, you have a lovely home" blurted out. She couldn't help but feel a bit nervous since like Alessandra had said, they were two strangers, yet she didn't feel as uncomfortable as she would have thought.

"Well, I'm originally from Pittsburgh and am visiting my uncle for a bit. I'm considering moving here in the future", she said with a sheepish grin.

Report Post Tip
He took a slow sip of tea as he watched the two women interact. It may have been the haze of the alcohol he had been throwing back with reckless abandon or maybe it was just the setting but he felt comfortable enough to undo the top button of his shirt. He relaxed a little more, leaning back and stretching out in front of himself. It had been a while since he found himself in such a comfortable spot, he was a far cry from the cargo ship he crossed the ocean on only a few months ago.

Letting himself gaze around the room for the first time since he settled in he noticed how old everything looked. Not bad old but more worn, well used. Alessandra’s home had that well lived feeling that you only get from family homes. And from the looks of how expensive almost everything was, it was probably a few generations worth of living within these walls.

“How long have you been in the city Alessandra? These walls seem like they’ve been here longer than most others around here.”
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Take Your Aim
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL