Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A New Super-Duper Secret Organization Started by: Mr_47 on Feb 10, '08 09:31
I'm starting a new secret organization. It's called "Cobra", a secret organization bent on world domination. That's been done? What if I called it "Skull and Bones? Damn it. Ok, I have it. My new secret organization is called "Josie and the Pussycats!" Shit! I thought surely there was no way that one was taken. Last try. My new Super-Duper, Kick-Ass, Really Cool, Uber-Secret Organization (from Hell) is called "Silent But Deadly"! Fuck yeah!

The SBD's have one goal: TO RULE THE WORLD!! Mwuhahahahahaha!!! As SBD's CEO, I will lead us to world domination!! I will shout, pounding my fist on this podium, using many exclamations! It's time to unite for a common, yet totally secretive, goal. Here are some ground rules:

1.) Don't tell anyone about SBD's

2.) Don't tell anyone about SBD's

3.) If someone asks about SBD's, act like you don't know what they're talking about. Say, "Who me?" or something to that effect.

4.) If you're confronted about an SBD, say the confronter is mistaken, and blame their mistake on the dog.

5.) Do not abuse the power of SBD's.

That's just to start with. I have all sorts of cool by-laws and membership stuff. With your membership, you get a tote bag, a temporary tatoo, a jacket with your name on the back with the SBD logo (A thylacine (an extinct carnivorous marsupial, known as the Tasmanian Tiger, it's really bad-ass, trust me) with a brown cloud (brown is a powerful color and the cloud represents the force of nature that we are) behind it) and your name on the back. You'll also recieve a subscription to the SBD's Today, our annual newsletter.

There's also our meeting place, SBD Hall, which is ACTUALLY UNDERGROUND! When I say we're an underground group, I really mean it! To schedule a tour, give us a call or just drop by. We're right off Central Street, in the Giant Cave. You know the one. It used to be "The Donut Hole". But, we've renovated and we have the latest technology to aid in our quest for WORLD DOMINATION.

If we stand together, no man can stand up to the powerful assult of the SBD!

To join SBD, send a check and self-addressed stamped envelope to: me.

*Crowd chants "SBD!!"
Report Post Tip
I've always wanted to be in a Super-Duper Secret Organization.

Now is my time to shine.

Cheque is in the post.
Report Post Tip
The excitment of this announcment has given me a semi! Im so excited, that I just cant hide it. I do however have some questions:

1) Can you please outline your plans for World Domination? In my experience, if you target the worlds supply of donoughts, society as we know it will collapse given those who have secured the Golden Donought all the power in the world.

2) Do we get to pick our own superhero names if we join? If so, I shutgun Catwomen.

3) Will their be donoughts at the team meetings?

4) Will I be entitled to a company car?

I would be very much appreciative if you could get back to me on these points.

Regards

Da

nK
Report Post Tip
Oh WOW! Sign me up please, that jacket and totebag sound so utterly fashionable!
Tatiana runs off to the nearest tattoo parlor to get SBD on her left breast (cause the right one has her love's name on it)
Report Post Tip
Instead of the totebag, may I have one of the limited edition 47 enterprises novelty bullet-proof vests? If so, then I am IN!
Report Post Tip
Every secret organization needs a frontman, so hook me up too.
Report Post Tip
Ok, you're all in (pending clearance of your personal checks.) Company cars are still being debated by a secret committee, members of which vote in secret. In fact, they don't even know that they're voting when they do it. Wait! They just voted, no company cars. Also, no substitution for the tote bag. Superhero names are in, though. Although you have to keep them a secret. Also, you'll recieve a membership card that you need to immediately burn. This is, after all, a secret organization.
Report Post Tip
Mr_48 - 1! You're a genious! Where do I sign up?
Report Post Tip
I'd tell you where to sign up, but, it's a secret. My favorite benefit of membership is the temporary tattoo. It's clear, so no one can see it. I'd also like to tell one of our members that their check cleared, but I'll do so using a secret code name. Resident_Ramacho, your check cleared. Ok, let's talk world domination.

Friends, we have been dominated by the world long enough. It's time the common man fought back against the elitist, ultra-secret, old-rich, upper-class mafioso. They've pulled our strings long enough. It's time for a new, less elite, more-secret, not so rich yet puppetmaster!! Enter the reign of SILENT BUT DEADLY??? Thugs and dons alike will shudder at the presence of an SBD!!! We will reign supreme!!!! SBD! SBD!

*Crowd continues chant of SBD!*
Report Post Tip
She approaches Mr. 452 with curiosity. Her ears perking at the sound of "underground" and "silent but deadly".

Sir, I have a few questions for you regarding your uber duber ultra sekrit organisation that doesn't exist.

First.... Will there be cookies, pies, punch, and cake at the meetings?

Second... Will there be meetings?

Thirdly... Will there be girls there?

All of these questions are very important and need to be answered correctly in order to encourage a sizable membership. Especially if you want the women around. See, we females are picky in our tastes. We like things clean, not covered in dust and grime. We like to be able to take a seat without having our fashions dirtied by "man dirt".

Also, will there be men in the kitchen? This is a very important thing. We women don't do kitchen duty, nor do we clean bathrooms, wash windows, iron suits, or take out the trash.

And lastly, is it possible for me to get an interview with you in private later? I have some more questions for you.
Report Post Tip
Mr_47, is the mafioso by the name of Hitman_47, in any way, shape, or form, involved with this super-duper-secret-really-underground organization? Is he your body double? Your doppelganger?
Report Post Tip
First let me address the questions of Ms. Peccary. Yes, no, yes, yes, no. But not necessarily in that order. As for Hitman_47, I believe he's from the Canadian 47's, probably not related to me. Now, to attend to some official secret business.
Report Post Tip
I am most certainly in. And in order to keep this a secret im gonna send a Sekrit check made out to a sekrit person so noone will ever know who its for. After all we gotta keep this thing a Secret right.
Report Post Tip
Hell yeah, you're in. In fact, I'm giving you a secret leadership position. And an award. But, as they're secrets, I'm burning your award and not telling you your promotion.

Let's continue to discuss the rules of SBD. We are to instill fear into the Mafia bourgeoisie, those with ancient, powerful bloodlines. We will replace them with young, weak bloodlines!!! I call upon you, the proletariat, the working class criminals to rise up and come underground with me!! Come to our Secret Hideout Cave(47th and Main, formerly the Donut Hole) to discuss how to become a member of SILENT BUT DEADLY!!
Report Post Tip
Hey 47 ive made flyer's for the Secret Meeting at the Secret place, they have maps and detailed time for when the Secret meeting will be and also a schedule we will be keeping too. Ive had them posted all over so everyone can see one.

Ive also put a ad in the paper with the flyer and map. This is a great secret World Domination plan you have.
Report Post Tip
Inihbitor runs in out of breath with a large stack of papers under his arms

Mr_47 sir, some idiot was posting flyers about your secret, underground, never-to-be-talked-about society all over the place. I took the liberty of taking them all down and replacing them with a bunch of invisible facsimiles.

Now I understand that the totebag is out, but what about a fanny pack? Can we make those part of the membership package?
Report Post Tip
You better be letting me join up 47!

OOC: Great to see you back dude :)
Report Post Tip
What is this? You're alive? Holy shit on a cracker, it's like old timer's week in the Mafia. I hereby grant you membership to the organization known as SILENT BUT DEADLY! Here is your membership kit, please burn it. We're going to need to divide up into groups: Leadership (that's me), Assassins (a word so nice it has "ass" in it twice), MoneyMakers (shake yours), and Janitorial (that's MFer). In this way, we shall eliminate our enemies, the elusive puppetmasters of the Mafia. Then we shall become the elusive puppetmasters of the Mafia!!!

SBD for life!
Report Post Tip
Inhibitor, we had some fanny packs printed, but we had to burn them in the name of secrecy. We secretly burned them in a secret place, then went back and burned the printshop to the ground.
Report Post Tip
*burns his membership kit*

SBD for life!

I would like a 'stab' at the assassin category (oh, the puns just roll off the tongue!), I have never known how to kill without announcing it to the whole world.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Super-Duper Secret Organization
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL