Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:55:26
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
When was your first MR account made Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Jan 26, '11 06:58

And what were your first thoughts/reactions?

Mine were yay I get to screw with alot of people and started spamming lol anyone remember my friends list?

Report Post Tip

Um it was under Starshine and I think it was like about one year and a few months. And my reaction I don't remember I think I was just happy :)

Report Post Tip

Yes.. a year and a few months ago, matt forced me to play this game.

And i love it!

Report Post Tip

mine was in 2007 been here too long

Report Post Tip

mine was around october 2009. a made capo in les vaegas before the big war.

Report Post Tip

Uhhh. June '09 I do believe, ran around with JTG in Vegas when I first started up.

Report Post Tip

Awww look at all you young'uns. So sweet.

I started here approximately 10 years a go and there is people here who surpass that. :/

Report Post Tip

Scousewaffle is a reet liar.

You might have started .org 10 years ago..

Pendantic? Me?

Report Post Tip

Late 2009 sometime, I can't remember the exact month but I want to say it was October or November.

I've loved MR since I started but I didn't really get that into MR until my next one later the next year =P

Report Post Tip

I think my first ever account was around 5 or 6 years ago. Can't even remember my IGN from back then though.

Report Post Tip

Awww look at all you young'uns. So sweet.

I started here approximately 10 years a go and there is people here who surpass that. :/

Reply by: ScouseWaffle at Jan 26, '11 18:30

I thought you and I started around the same time?

I started in May 2003 on .org.. My first, first account was lil_pussy, an unnamed past administrator didn't like it much so I suicided it within an hour and came back as twitching_kitty.

Report Post Tip

My first account was made in August of '07 I believe. My first 3 accounts were complete failures, then I started getting the hang of shit...Still a big 'ole failure though. :)

Report Post Tip

My apologies, 08, not 07.

Report Post Tip

My first account started sep 09 and I made it to consig and my second account I made it to don  :)

Report Post Tip

Started on .org way back in late 2005, then came here around mid-2007. I realized this version was much better, so I decided to stay =)

Report Post Tip

My first was in 1999, as Domnizon, in .org.  I served under Morbid Angel and fought in the Angel Wars.  I then went on to die as Domnizon and reborn as SinCityRedhead, where I was made a CL and formed the Lunatic Fringe & The Pantiless Gang. 

God, that was forever ago.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry, thinking about it, it was in 2000.  Y2K had already passed :D

Report Post Tip

I've only been around for a year, way back in jan 2010.. lol, after being forced into it.
Like most of the players, I'm addicted to it.. TYVM him-we-do-no-speak-off...

Report Post Tip

I think i started in 2006 or 07 not sure though, a friend of mine was playing it religiously so i figured i'd see what all the hype was about.  Have only made it to capo so far.  Great game to play if you have the time!

Report Post Tip

looks at start dates and walks off

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: When was your first MR account made
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL