Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:19:36
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Pro'ng Started by: Swampy on Sep 10, '19 02:47

We should eliminate this. Please tell me why this is a game feature. We pay out the ass for body guards. And I don't want hear this makes the smaller part of a family feel important. That's just garbage. Body guards should be protecting. Not a pro.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $280,000 Tip

I would love to hear how you would eliminate this from a game stand point? No protection from wacks at all? I like it!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

So think about how shooting works, you have X chance based off of your gun and their BG's. This makes it so shots arnt spammed against someone untill theyre dead. 

I get that youre mad that you bought some BGs and are dead, but you will understand the need for this at some point. 

Report Post Tip

You eliminate it by deleting the feature. Do you see guns being used to save a life? 

End of story!

Ray_Keech you are assuming I was playing and I wasn't.  My idea came from watching this game for many years. One either has the protection or they don't via bg's

Report Post Tip

Hm that is interesting. Why do we have both bg's and proers? I believe proers should be eliminated as well. Why would shooting a person stop that person from being shot by someone else anyway? The feature makes no sense. Time to get rid of proing.

To Ray_Keech, I'm not actively playing either. I'm hanging out collecting hustle points and watching the mayehm. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $140,000 Tip
This is a game. As true to real life as can be but will always be a game.

People have real lives. People have places to be or people to be there for. You cannot expect people to be chained to their PC to protect an account. Nor should we.

That for me is the biggest plus side of the pro wack.
Report Post Tip

Like you said Infidels, it is a game.

Shooting a player to save them from being killed is the biggest pussy move ever. 

Lol if you remove the pro shot whats stopping people from just wiping entire citys down in 15 mins or wipe in their sleep or you want that so you can come whine about that next sounds like a blast...

You say Bgs would take the place then the whole math of shooting would need to be reworked. But fuck it take it out must be that simple.

Report Post Tip

Being pro'd is a part of the game.

It protects 100's of hours hard work for 4 hours while you sleep, feed the kids, do some work, wank or anything in between.

Report Post Tip

I don't imagine I'd have the shoulder stamina to rip the heid aff it for 4 hours.

Report Post Tip

Bgs should protect you, I see where Swampy is coming from, there is no need for millions to go into bgs if you can just get a pro, it renders bgs pointless, either make bgs more effective. It does not matter if you are IWP you will be killed without a pro so what is the point in being IWP

Report Post Tip

BGs are to protect you from the riff raff with baby guns. Anyone is entirely welcome to stroll about without BGs, but you open yourself up to being killed by a 3 day old nooblet if you do that, which is not what you want when you've spent hundreds of hours and/or credits building a cannon.

The top players protect themselves with alliances / coalitions / agreements... whatever you wanna call them, because BGs are designed to be shot through, otherwise how would a regime ever change?

Report Post Tip

Lol if you remove the pro shot whats stopping people from just wiping entire citys down in 15 mins or wipe in their sleep or you want that so you can come whine about that next sounds like a blast...

What? That makes no sense. Cities are targeted by take-downs without warning and are virtually wiped (or can be if done right.) People/cities have been neutralized while sleeping hundreds of times.

Eliminating the pro gives the people left a fighting chance of returning fire. These take-downs are one sided because of pros. 

BGs are to protect you from the riff raff with baby guns. Anyone is entirely welcome to stroll about without BGs, but you open yourself up to being killed by a 3 day old nooblet if you do that, which is not what you want when you've spent hundreds of hours and/or credits building a cannon.

It protects 100's of hours hard work for 4 hours while you sleep, feed the kids, do some work, wank or anything in between.

Several people taken down and remaining from a take-down have also put hundreds of hours in and deserve a fighting chance. This makes even more sense after the recent adjustment to the 1% shots by people who haven't put the work in. 

Report Post Tip
So basically you want V-day, all day, every day?
Report Post Tip
So basically you want V-day, all day, every day?

Huh? Are you gumby? That is quite a stretch.

What I'd like to see is the people remaining after a take-down to have their chance at vengeance. I see nothing wrong with that. Maybe leaders would think before acting. Take-downs are bad for business. I am sure this would make them less frequent and more would have merit.

Without pro the takedown city can just keep shooting at the attacked city with no worries that if they miss they can just try again with the next person.

Rather than giving them a chance they would be wiped within minutes.
Report Post Tip

Toaly, you have been around long enough to know no one can just keep firing. There is an hour cool down unless you perk.

Report Post Tip
So then it turns into a numbers game.

The attacking city has 10 hitters and knows the defending city has 12.

Its ten hitters shoots and kill 8 of the defending city hitters.

The defenders wake up realise what was happening and shoot 4 of the attacking city.

The attacking city then kill the last 4 an hour later and still have 4 hitters left to kill another 4.

You can change my numbers if you want but all it will come down to is how many hitters you have and a few hours of cooldown.

There will be no chance of survival and if the attackers are smart they will know who the hitters of the defending team are and remove them all on first wave.

It will quicken wars and make them more probable rather than less in my opinion.
Report Post Tip

I don't see where quickening wars is a bad thing even though I am not conceding that point. I surely don't think it would make them more probably. Knowing there will be retaliation and one can't hide behind a pro will make people think twice.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Pro'ng
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL