Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 01:11:00
Page:  1 
The Peak of Comradery Started by: Mikhail on Sep 12, '19 20:08

Mikhail had just left the butcher shop with his prosciutto. Before heading back to his crew headquarters for a nice meal with his friends, he stepped forward to discuss what had taken place over the last few endless days...

"The recent events that transpired over the last few days have been nothing but tiresome, bloody, and of remembrance. I would have came out here sooner but rebuilding an entire country is just as much work."

Mikhail paused and handed his cured meat to an associate so they could get it back and start slicing the delicious meat. Dinner was going to be goooood tonight.

"I can only speak on the events leading up to the removal of the current regime. I am not going to give any insight on the attack from Detroit simply because we were attacked. All we did was react. Anyways, after the fall of Wayne and when Detroit had finally been put to rest, there was an abrupt meeting on how to handle things next. As Wayne was part of the Godfather Council and no one else had ties to it, the rest of Las Vegas didn't know how to handle the current state of things. We have seen cities go down because their acting leadership did not talk to the Godfather Council. Along with that, it was known that Las Vegas had quite some firepower to it. Especially since it was just displayed in the conflict with Detroit.

Not knowing how things were going to go, a meeting was held amongst the remaining leadership in Vegas and a decision had been made. The risk of waiting to be removed versus the risk of taking on the largest city in our country and their allies were on the table. The discussion went on and the unanimous decision of acting before we were acted upon, was clearly the winner. The whole table seemed to be in favor to acting rather than dying in our sleep. While the risk was heavily against us, the outcome was too appealing to not attempt this extremely difficult task. We approached our friends in Los Angeles for some help and with little convincing they were ready to act with us."

Mikhail took a second to collect his thoughts.

"The first wave had to be strategic. Since Detroit after all was an extension of Philly, the idea was to hit Philly first in attempts to throw off the rest of the country. The first attack on Philly was a small one but it was meant to do the most damage. I was unsure if the late Godfather Chairman Luis would be able to shoot me down after I dodged the late Eve's bullet the day before. This was another risk we had to carry going into this. So Luis was left out of the first wave.

After the first attack we had witnesses stating New York was already taking protection shots, which only meant they were siding with Philly. Which was to be expected in all honestly but the idea was that maybe it would be delayed. With all of our targets dropping, I contacted Chicago and Seattle for assistance. Both sides entered with little notice until Seattle decided to fight against us. Not knowing their reasons, I could only assume it was because it looked like we were going to lose the war. 

While the lead effort was primarily from Las Vegas and Los Angeles, Chicago was instrumental in helping with vision, protection shots, and removing small hitters. The heat from removing Wise Guys and below was terrible but Chicago helped cover that aspect. 

The war was long and tiresome. The duels were getting riskier and riskier but it had to be done to ensure Las Vegas's survival. The competition put up a hell of a fight, which was to be expected, they were trying to do the same thing we were, protect their people. A lot of good people lost their lives, but ultimately, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Chicago emerged as the last ones standing. 

Now is the time to rebuild. The devastation across our country was tremendous and it is time to come together and bring this thing of ours to its former glory once more. With dedication and hard work, we will do just that. We will focus on raising up crews and building the cities back up. And we will do it in remembrance of those that we lost."

Mikhail looked out into the crowd of folk to see if anyone had any questions. He was ready to answer them...

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $1,450,000 Tip

Mikhail, you have shown true leadership in the aftermath of a war that many did not expect you to win.

What, might I ask, are your plans for the next day, week, fortnight, month?

And for those of us nervous and homeless: can you offer any comfort?

Report Post Tip

Nice words, Don Mikhail.

For once, no bullshit about excuses nor fake issues. Just straight up info on why you did what you did. Its refreshing to see such a statement, especially after the size of the war that took place.

I look forward to seeing what this new world brings and how things shape up in comparison to what this world once was.

Report Post Tip

Truly great words from Mikhail!

Fully truly in all way and also what we all felt during that war that proberly goes down to one of yje hardest i history or at last for long time in this MR-world

Report Post Tip

Frank-Pierce drove by cruising in his ambulance.  He had the usual lifeless look in his eyes and dart hanging out of his mouth as he sat and listened to Mikhail's explanation of the chaos that had rattled the country in the last few days.

"What a glorious bunch of fuckery that was!!  Business was good for me.  Hail to the victors, and better luck next time to the losers!!"

Frank took a swig of his vodka as he fired up the lights and took off for a shots fired call.

Report Post Tip

First and for most, I would like to say rest well to all the fallen. My father had friends on both sides, just business.

Reaching into his side coat pocket he produces a pack of cigarettes and withdrawals one from the pack and continues to light it followed by I long inhale and then exhale...

Thanks for coming out here and sharing this with us.

​​​​

Report Post Tip

This is probably the best up and up explanation of takedowns that I have heard in years. I don't think it is over. 

Hands out the finest peaches 

Report Post Tip

Mikhail,

Although there are always those who are so keen to remind us that we aren't owed anything in our world, I've always thought it essential that some sort of explanation is provided when one city decides to remove another. Not only does this seem to help the descendants of the slain move on (or at least the silent majority- it seems like there's always a vocal minority that does otherwise)- it also serves as an instruction of how our world works.

I appreciate you coming out here and frankly stating this. Congratulations on your many victories, and I look forward to seeing the future of our society.

Report Post Tip

What has been written here is nothing else but the truth. My father witnessed the entire situation unfold, hour by hour. It was clear that it was them or us. We acted fast and fought like lions! This thing could have swung both ways, it was mere luck that we ended up on top.

Let us rebuild now, towards a better future.

Report Post Tip

Let us rebuild now, towards a better future.

This is a crock of shit. You were a tool and authed a tool and you have no interest in a better future rank whore. 

Report Post Tip

Hi mercubella, was wondering when you would rear your beautiful head <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Not sure who the rank whore Viktor thinks who he is talking too. Safe to know it is not Mikhail nor AdmiralAckbar, the dicks you ride like it was a roller coaster. 

Report Post Tip

I've missed your pleasantries, such a sweet girl.

Real quick, for us dunderheads, what is a rank whore?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Peak of Comradery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL