Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:53:18
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Drunk Phoenix pub Started by: jose on Sep 28, '19 02:19
Ooc
My characters name is Michel
In character
It’s been two days since Michel was made two days since he went to Las Vegas to hopefully cut Las Vegas out of his life two days since he’s visited his now deceased god father Paul vettis business the drunken Phoenix and burnt it to the ground destroying the last thing holding him to Las Vegas while he succeeded in leaving Las Vegas behind he felt a hole were the drunk Phoenix was that place was as much as a home then any were that’s were they threw party's that’s were he grieved for fallen brothers so with the permission from his boss Michel brought the drunk phonic pub to Detroit.

Ooc
I’m a not good at role playing so sorry for the cringe
Report Post Tip

Flexx walks into the club with his guard Taga, before they proceed they take a moment and check the place out. They make their way over to the bar and take a seat.

"Can we get a couple of shots of cognac Please?"

Flexx says as he lights a blunt and takes a drag before passing it to Taga. The place was new , but Flexx was glad to support a fellow family member . 

"I like this spot, just a few touches and it will be lit."

Flexx says as the tender brings the drinks over. Flexx drops a knot on the counter 

"Thank you sir."

Report Post Tip
Michel was working in his office when he thought he hear a familiar voice “Flex-Mitchell is that you, here take a seat don’t be leaving so early the nights but just begun sit sit all drinks are 25 percent off to night since it’s the opening night” Michel says offering Flex-Mitchell a seat
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Aleks was in town for some business but before doing anything, he needed something to drink. He heard theres a new place opened not far from his office. So he got dressed and went downstairs. Sat in his car and drove to Drunk Phoenix Pub. Parked infront of the pub and walked in. Looked around, saw Flexx, he nodded to him. Found himself a table, Aleks sat down. He was tired and there a lot more work to do. He saw the owner and said: "Hello there sir, nice place you got here. Can I get a bottle of whiskey please?"

Aleks lighted up a cigar.

Report Post Tip

After being out and checking the streets for good action he thought it could be good to take a break and fill up with a drink to get some energy back in body to the afternoon. He opens the doors into the Drunk Phoenix Pub, looks around to see if any he knew were there, he saw some he really didntwanted to meet right now after some weird things happened from him and his buddies, he buys hiself a big brandy and also a small bowl with some salted peanuts and takes this and sits at the other wall so he had his back covered, he really didnt felt good in detroit anymore since it seems like it was a dangerous palce now a days. The drink were so good and peanuts to it was heaven.

Report Post Tip

No matter how big or small the business was, Nikki loved to support people. She decided to visit the Drunk Phoenix pub one night and she saw jose having a drink and she decided to come up to him. “Hi my name is Nikki, nice to meet you... you have a good place here... I can see you’re new but let me assure you that things will be better as time goes on. If you need anything, here’s my business card,” Nikki smiled as she pulled out a white card out of her purse.    

Report Post Tip
“Thanks would you like anything” he asks NikkiOsavkovska
Report Post Tip

Zavi was out taking her nightly stroll, she got a memo at the HQ that Jose has open up the Drunk Phoenix. Checking her surroundings she realize she close by the pub.  Making her way to the pub the name sounded familiar to her. Her time in Vegas was interesting but those days were long gone. 

Walking inside the pub it had a decent crowd in the house, Zavi makes her way to the bar, taking a seat on one of the stools she orders a glass of Casa Dragones Joven.  As she waits for her drink she makes some small chit chat with the other guests in the house.

Report Post Tip
Jose was walking around his busy business greeting his guest when he saw Zavia “hi how are you doing “
Report Post Tip

Zavia smiles at Jose as the bartender sits down her Casa Dragones Joven.

“Hello Jose, I am doing great.”

She takes a sip of her drink, it packed quite punch

“So how are you doing?”

“Smiling she looks around at the furnishing and decor”

“I really like what you did with the place, it looks really good”

Report Post Tip

Drunk Phoenix Pub read he when he stood outside and looked at the building, here he knew he could get what he needed, a good tasty drink. Well in he orders a double bourbon and pays for it and sits down in silence and drinks it at a corner in the pub.

Report Post Tip

Just the perfect way to spend the weekend. Trent found himself at the doors of the Drunk Phoenix. It had taken him a while to search for a proper place to drink away and more than one person had suggested this place to him.

He took a seat at the bar and orders a whiskey. Just what he needed to ease off the stress of a week.

Report Post Tip

Aleks loved this place, his father usually hanged out here with his buddies back in the old days. Now it was he who liked visit this place when he was in town. He entered the spot and looked around. Yeah he remembers it like it was always been. Crowdy as always. He found himself a table and sat down. Waitress came and he ordered a whiskey, Irish. Pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lighted one up. He enjoyed himself. Saw few familiar faces and nodded to them. All were important people around here, the high society so to speak. He finished his drink and ordered another one. When finished that one too, he paid for the drinks, left some good tip and thanked the waitress for fabulous service. Walked outside, lighted up another smoke and walked to his home.

Report Post Tip

Damn what he needed a drink, he was lucky to to be right next to Drunk phoenix Pub that he just loved since long time back, in here it was always great to be abd sit and drink and talk with great guys& Gals. Well inside he bought himself a double scotch and also a bowl of peanuts and took both things with him to sit at a coach next to the window, a really cosy place to sit and drink at. He had a great moment and flet like a king at his youngest daugthers wedding, weird but that was the feeling.

Report Post Tip

It was time for a drink again, Aleks thought to himself. He entered the pub and takes a seat. Waitress came and ordered himself a whiskey, Irish. Lighted up a cigar and took a long puff of it. He liked this spot, always crowdy and nice music. Got his drink and it was good as always. He just sat and enjoyed himself for an hour or two. When finished he paid for his drinks and went home.

Report Post Tip

He sits in a comfortuable sofa drinking a scotch he bought and he has a good old friend with him and they sits and drinks slowly and talks about old times and having a great time together in here at Drunk Phoenix Pub

After an hour or so they gets up and walks out and says to each other goodbye and be seeing each other then they walks each way and it wouldnt take long before next good meeting between them.

Report Post Tip

Dick really just needed some place to escape the cold as he left the Olympia. The Drunk Phoenix Pub was the first bar he stumbled across. He quickly stepped inside, slipping his jacket from his shoulders with a slight grunt of exertion, he slung it over the back of the seat before settling down to relax for a bit. The warmth of the place wrapped around him as he let his mind go blank for the briefest of moments. 

He was taking his time on deciding what to drink before lightly touching his side and drawing a small wince of pain from himself. Deciding to forego the whiskey for the night he ordered himself a pint. Reaching into the jacket pocket that hung over his seat, he pulled out his money clip, sliding a few bills out of it before tucking it back into his pants pocket. 

The show had gone well enough that he felt more relaxed now. He leaned his elbows atop the bar, the slight tension in his shoulders dissipating as his drink was placed in front of him. There was still work to be done; work he didn’t want to do but knew that he had to. It was becoming easier and easier each time, that thought sending a shockwave of chilled fear up and down his spine. 

Report Post Tip

Cassi stepped into pub to escape the bitter cold. This winter had been very unkind to her so far. She unwrapped her scarf, scanning the room. Traveling as she did was often quite lonely. It wasn't easy making friends with the life she led. She unbuttoned her coat as she headed towards the bar. 

She was about to order a drink when she saw a familiar face a few stools down from her. Her eyes lit up and a smile spread across her face as she moved towards him. She slipped out of her coat and then cleared her throat as she took the seat next to DickGrayson.

"Pardon me, sir. But is this seat taken?"

Report Post Tip

Dick tried to hide his smile but that was essentially useless. “Of course my dear, help yourself.” He stood up out of politeness as she sat, gently pushing her seat back in before seating himself. 

I wasn’t expecting to run into anyone I knew around here, I hope the travel hasn’t been too rough on you.” 

He motioned to the bartender to get a refill and as he came closer told him to get whatever the lady would like, just put it on his tab. He hadn’t been in the family for very long but, everyone had opened their arms to him, no one more so than Cassi. He felt comfortable around her in a way that he hadn’t around anyone else before. With the way things were going though, he thought for the briefest of moments that that might not be a good thing. Anything could go wrong at anytime and if his life was the barometer, he was about to be completely and utterly fucked.

Report Post Tip

Cassi smiled brightly as Dick, ever the gentleman, helped her in her seat. She ordered a martini, with extra olives and then turned to Dick, still smiling. 

"I didn't expect to see any familiar faces myself. It's very nice to see you. Things have been good, just traveling a lot. I thought I'd escape the cold and fatigue with a drink. I'm so glad I did. How are you? You looked very serious just now."

She reached for her drink as the bartender slid it to her, grabbing four the olives. She ate one as she waited. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Drunk Phoenix pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL