Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The New Regime - difference Started by: TeQalicious on Feb 11, '08 11:48
We've all sat back and watched or our blood has been involved in the wars that have blighted our community as of late, we saw all the events unfold (and for some reason we seem to think we need a newspaper to tell us all this).

The old regime is dead, Badass Inc./State Street Mob no longer has a monopoly over our world. It seems that a group known as Curimbulous Peredicus (no I don't need the spellchecker for that one) has made a strike for power. Are they any different to our last hosts? Will they do anything different from the last lot? Only time will truly tell us.

I know the vast majority of Curimbulous Peredicus and I'm not so sure where we will be heading. I know that in there, there are some bright, innovative people and ideas. But I also know they have their dark side, my blood has been on that side in the past so we know all about it. Are they going to copy the previous regime and just auth their closest allies and friends to become leaders so they can have a bigger monopoly over the mob? Or are they going to do things in a "fair" (I hate that word, it should be erased from the mob dictionary, nothing is EVER fair here) way, where they choose the best people for the best positions.

Sure, we still have leaders that have no affiliations with CP, Witchyx for example as far as I know has no ties with them and if we were going by ranks, IS the strongest leader. However, as much as I like Witchyx, she is not mentally strong enough to tangle with these guys. She's probably the one that if rocked and pushed enough could put up a fight, but the chances of that happening are slim to none, she is of the peaceful kind and wouldn't want any unnecessary bloodshed for her family.

I do realise we are not under total control of Curimbulous Peredicus and things may change in the near future that makes this thread null and void. However, I'd still like to hear from a few people on what is being done and can be done by the new regime to make our world prosper. If any of the major movers and shakers care to comment it would also be greatly appreciated, although I doubt they're even thinking about it at the moment as they have a lot of rebuilding to do already.

Toned down for the sake of the children...

~TeQ~
Report Post Tip
Well now i'm confused...

I was under the impression it was the secret organization, Silent But Deadly who had taken over?
Report Post Tip
My bloodlines have been in both POC's and Altitudes crew. I've spoken to both of them in the past. I'm not sure who they will Auth, but I'm not completely sure that it would be a bad thing if CP ran things around here. I would just like to see some of the CP leaders (and higher ups) be a little more active in the streets.
Report Post Tip
CP doesn't actually stand for Curimbulous Peredicus btw...
Report Post Tip
What is this "thread" you speak of?
Report Post Tip
Trust a pedantic tool like url to pick up on the ONE mistake I made.

You lead a sorry life, I pity you.
Report Post Tip
TeQ, what a load of bullshit that was!

We all know that CP will run things the way they always do, as fairly as possible but to the advantage of their own. And as always, a lot of people will get pissed off and complain, but again, that is not a suprise. No matter what people say, when you have 1 regeime at the top, things are run to the exact same model.

Auth friends, consolodate power, kill anyone who becomes a threat.

You know this as good as anyone. It will take someone to work very hard and also, be very clever and sneaky, to get one past CP to take them out.

It wouldnt suprise me at all that in 20 days time, we have the bastard spawn of Cathy in bold again.

Us little guys, we will jsut have to do what we always do, work hard, keep our nose clean, and hope we survive the next big war
Report Post Tip
Send $1000 to MassiveAttack then DanK, shes at odds of 100/1. You will be wadded in 20 days.
Report Post Tip
How long until URL is shot? =O
Report Post Tip
TeQ, this is all irrelevant. Silent But Deadly is going to "clear the room." We're the newest, hella-coolest, kick-assest, super-uber-secret/deadly organization and soon we will reign supreme!!!
Report Post Tip
I know I know 47! But I was keeping that bit a SECRET!
Report Post Tip
Hence the point of it being a secret Mr. 48 - 1.
Report Post Tip
Silent But Deadly are just a bunch of little pricks running around with spud guns. A fanny fart is more dangerous. I very much they will ever do anything but shout bullshit about how good they are and how they are going to run things.
Report Post Tip
As you have pointed out, this isn't a CP domination. Nor in my eyes is this a play for power, as demonstrated by my numerous other reasons for the removal of Badass and it's affiliates.

Quite honestly, the plan was never for me to open the doors of my headquarters; I was intending to return to Cathy Parks and resume my role as her second in command. As you are all aware, plans have to change and ours hit a very significant snag fairly early on.

With Cathy and various other high ranking figures within our organization dead, we would have been left homeless, therefore I had fairly limited options. I now run Chicago and I intend to make the most of this opportunity.

With that said, I hope at least, you'll be pleasantly surprised with who the forthcoming (Gods allowing) Red Fez Captains will be, given that they have no previous affiliation with the coffeeshop group 'Curimbulous Peredicus'.

Nothing was more dull in my great great x 36...Grandfather's opinion than the time of utter UN control. The prospect of no advancement for anyone outside that group was really demoralising and ruined this world for many people. I have absolutely no intention of organizing or participating in events that will lead us down that road.

Altitude, PrinceOfCheese and myself all enjoy drinks in the same coffeeshop. However, BruceCarrol served faithfully alongside myself in the Red Fez Connection and after numerous conversations with TheCaptain since I've gone bold, I feel he is a man I can work alongside to great success. I hope nothing happens to change this, as for now, I'm perfectly content with my fellow leaders.

Before anyone points out that I've missed Witchyx off that list, please realise that she has barely been around our streets since the events of the past few days and I simply haven't had chance to speak to her at any length. This would make my claiming any sort of working relationship with her, merely lip service. I'm confident that this will happen when she does indeed return to her offices.

I hope that offers you some indication into where I would like to take the R.F.C. but as you also pointed out, only time will tell if my wishes will actually become a reality.
Report Post Tip
I've never had the chance to speak to you, Alcapone, but from the speeches I've heard you give I think you'll do a goodjob and keep crime at an all time high. But I'm just a thug, my opinion merely matters.
Report Post Tip
It is not alcapone, it is a1capon3, he gets very upset seeing his name in just letter form
Report Post Tip
Are you his personal secretary? Are you his bitch? Do you run around correcting people that use letters to spell his name? Do you suck his wanker at night? Let the man speak for himself?
Report Post Tip
No, Yes, Yes, Yes and No.

Hope that has cleared some things up darling
Report Post Tip
Appreciate that.
Report Post Tip
There will be no difference with the bitching and complaining. Old speeches ranting about UN, Anita and Oliver will be replaced with CP. No matter who's at the top people will find something to complain about.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Regime - difference
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL