Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:31:39
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do? Started by: MickeyAnderson on Oct 21, '19 04:57
If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do?
Report Post Tip
Damn. This is a tough question. I would definitely talk to everyone I care about. Leave them with some comfort. Eat the best food I ever had. Drive to an ocean and spend my last hours listening to the waves crash against the shore.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I would make a vid to say good bye and post then go to a special place I know. I would bring a notepad, lantern, some gear, and some,, other stuff. I would go out very happy to say the least.

Go on a great date with the wife and spend quality time with her, boring boring i know

Tell someone extremely important to me how I truely feel about her
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

24 hours of mafiareturns.com v-day

Have a family bbq ofc!

Report Post Tip

I would definitely choose to spend the last 24 hours of my life with my family

Report Post Tip
Watch a series of 24 (including ad breaks)
Report Post Tip
Ensure that the people I care about learn to live life for the little pleasures in each day. It makes life a lot easier.

drink a nice aged bottle of scotch

Report Post Tip
Defo spend time with the family, ensure proper goodbyes are said. But right before that; high class lesbian 3 way, what ever the cost.

Biggest loan I could personally take out with no detriment to my family and get absolutely fucking tatered.

Report Post Tip

Fly out to my brother, get absolutely hammered, and go apologize to my ex.

Report Post Tip

If I'm being practical, I should probably lawyer up and try to tie up any loose ends regarding inheritance, trust fund, funeral expenses, etc.  I'd hate to leave so much baggage for my family to have to figure out while they're grieving.  In the meantime I'll spend the rest of my time with my family.

Report Post Tip

Hmm tough call. Probably have a nice last meal whatever I'm feeling that day. One glass of the most expensive whiskey I can find. See the people that matter the most but try not to let them in on my fate. Gamble my money maybe double it who knows! Then as it got closer I'd likely go someplace quiet and reflect on my life while enjoying a Cuban cigar (never had one why not then) until the end.

Report Post Tip

i would spend the last 24 hours of my life with family

Report Post Tip

Smoke a fatty

Report Post Tip
Eat everything once and try everything
Report Post Tip

I retract my previous answer.

My new response is your mom

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL