Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Whats possibly worse than a dominating crew Started by: RoccoLicata on Feb 13, '08 13:31
I can tell you what, 4 dominating crews.

Rocco smiles to himself as he watches the obvious and inevitable fall of Witchyx's soldato's

"So the apparent fool hardy reign of Axe is brought to an end for little reason, the Business District was also, in his killers words, inept in comparison to what the new comers have planned for it and surprise surprise after "Johnny Axe and his captains are killed" what do we get?"

"Some piss poor authorization speech that too me just looked like 'This my mate will do fine as auth kthx' and so inspired me to carry on the gangster life. Not"

"They've made one attempt on my life and I'm pretty sure it's more than myself thats going to fall once things start rolling.

"Who am I preaching too? The Gods? Well theres no-one else who isn't shacked up with the bad guys, The Captain and Witchyx will be taken out to make way for a great fun new era for who? Well not me"
Report Post Tip
4 dominating crews?

That is quite a paradox you have there.
Report Post Tip
I can not say much on this topic, but what I can say is that not everyone in this world are on the side of the few wanting ultimate power.

Point is, there will always be those seeking ultimate power over this world, but, like Scotland and Micky_Finn there will be some that try to stand in the way.
Report Post Tip
Four Crew leaders all in cahoots with each other doesn't leave much room for... well the laid back enjoyable gangster life, as well as any inspiration for members of the underworld to ever become anymore than just a foot soldier.

Fathers will die and their friends will auth their sons into power...
Report Post Tip
You say that the "the laid back enjoyable gangster life" will cease to be a possibility, yet you also say that "any inspiration for members of the underworld to ever become anymore than just a foot soldier" will be an equally impossible occurance.

Surely, with these two situations being poles apart, at least one must be a distinct possibility?

Clearly you are upset with your Father's untimely demise, but incoherent, contradictory speeches will have no one listening to you.
Report Post Tip
The two are one and the same, please stop trying to find fault in my words when it takes but a shred of common sense to understand their meaning.
Report Post Tip
"Four Crew leaders all in cahoots with each"

Can you please tell me who you mean by this, because i am honestly not sure.
Report Post Tip
I've no desire to go to war with TheCaptain.

He is well amusing and actually bothers to punish his members.
Report Post Tip
I thought all the auth speeches were quite good tbh.

Certainly a lot better than any of the other leaders so don't know what you are crying about there.

P.S. TheCaptain is a nice boy, we like him.
Report Post Tip
It took three crew leaders to take down Johnny Axe, and the forth auth'd by one of them. Though Johnny did nothing and it wasn't his shot that killed Cathy Parks but someone trying to protect her he still fought till everyone of his soldato's had been taken out and never laid down his arms.

I can only guess theres a pretty tight bond that can arrange an attack all at once by 3 different crew leaders.
Report Post Tip
I am sorry, but why when leaders are attacked do they join together for the cause of defending?(only a question, not an attack)
Report Post Tip
a1capon3, PrinceOfCheese, Altitude...

Who's the fourth?

The reasons for Axe's takedown were discussed at the time, why did you not have an opinion about their merits then? One of the stated CP goals is to energise the streets, so it is unlikely you'd have been killed for a respectfully phrased opposition... yet there was nothing. Nice to see you've found some balls now though.

Have you enquired as to the reasons for this latest attack? Have you asked around and discovered the history? Or have you just assumed it's CP cementing their position with no facts to support it aside from the fact there's clearly a war on.

I love a good argument about wars as much as the next one - hell, I really hate the fact we don't have more when these things do start - but for the love of God, make an effort with it, eh?
Report Post Tip
You think someone of my rank, though my ancestor was Consigliere to Axe himself, that people will divulge why they are attacking me?

The family?

Or should I just ask my dead RHM or away crew leader?

It doesn't matter if there was someone to ask, do you really think that something like this can be stopped?
Report Post Tip
Ask your away crew leader, that's my vote.
Report Post Tip
yes rocco it can. Problem is, the few that want it stopped are too afraid to stand up and admit it.
Report Post Tip
quite sly of you guys, attack a leader while she is away. I mean heck she reached Don, she must be a pretty big threat? She does not even like war. Matter-of-factly she is quite shy.
Report Post Tip
I am not twisting your words in the slightest.

Being "laid back" is something totally different to having aspirations of being more than a footsolider, or whatever rubbish you came out with.

When such garbage is spewing out of your mouth at a rate of knots - I've really no need to twist it. Considering your bloodline has been Consligiere to Don Axe, your conduct is fucking shocking.
Report Post Tip
I'm not going to get into a debate of how easy mafia life is, when all you need to do to get to the top is keep your mouth shut, steal money and kill people every once in a while.

I mean it's hardly labour.
Report Post Tip
I agree with Orwell on this one... After the position your forefather held and you still act like this... SAD.
Report Post Tip
"quite sly of you guys, attack a leader while she is away. I mean heck she reached Don, she must be a pretty big threat? She does not even like war. Matter-of-factly she is quite shy."

Sly? I beg to differ, that's just having a brain in your head. "hmm, shall I attack this person whilst they are online and risk the lives of my members, or do it whilst she is away?" That's a toughie.

Oh, and the fact that she ranked to Don almost completely anonymously in the safety of Badass, Inc has nothing to do with it of course.

I don't like war either. For that reasoning, I request that in all further conflicts, I am granted an assurance that I will not be shot at. No, that's not going to happen is it?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whats possibly worse than a dominating crew
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL