Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:05
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Reasoning Started by: -DarkProphet- on Feb 13, '08 19:27
OK so you all want a reason why LP, Jazz and Carnegie choose these paths.

Think about it, your CL is on Vacation, your RHM goes down, and instead of the remaining Meggio Mob suiciding like ordered by said former RHM, those behind decided to stay and fight for their leader. Now instead of sitting around and watching it happen, they decided to do the smart thing and carry on what Witchy cannot do with her absence. Which is auth shots and devise a plan to keep the Family alive. Our target was strictly A1 Sauce. Once he was dropped we asked to be left alive and set up in LA as Captains. The job was done and we did our duties, but then instead people want to get all ethical about calling them rogues and since no rogues can remain CL they must die.

I guess Ethics don't come into play when people want power, after all that is why they were attacking Witchy in her sleep.

So now were left with attempting to clean house. Flash Fire was deemed as a threat due to poor negotiations with Tish so he was removed. We had a plan to come to a cease fire, noone would take it, so sadly more will die.

There you have it now you may all return to your seats and enjoy the show.
Report Post Tip
You gotta do, what you gotta do amigo.
Report Post Tip
takes another bite of his popcorn and moves his seat a little closer to the show.

I'm enjoying the show so far. I think the move was perfectly ethical. What was that line: "Sometimes the right thing isn't the right thing."
Report Post Tip
You go rogue, and kill a crewleader, then want auth?

Heh, Witchy being absent is not an excuse, tightly knit families have contact with their boss'

You should have contact with her, and immediately tell her whats going on, and she should be here

to fight for her family.

Poor Etique
Report Post Tip
(OOC: Witchy has a life outside the game, right? She is on vacation and can only access the game on her PDA)
Report Post Tip
Yeah! Make sure to follow those rules of war while you're at it. Make sure you knock before entering, announce you are going to kill your intended victim, and use proper manners. Otherwise, we just have anarchy. Bahahahaha. I make myself laugh.
Report Post Tip
Bwahaha you're so funny.

"Needlessly killing a `new player account` is frowned upon and may result in your death by more ethical players"

I guess we can pretty much tell who among the community are "ethical" from this little spat.
Report Post Tip
"Our target was strictly A1 Sauce. Once he was dropped we asked to be left alive and set up in LA as Captains"

Well, thats a very good example to be setting all the new blood on our streets, if you want your own family, set up with out permission, kill a leader you dislike for whatever reason and then ask to be left alone?

This is mafia my friend, it doesn't quite work like that.
Report Post Tip
Vassili aren't you disregarding a minor, almost insignificant detail here. You know, the fact that A1 shot first?
Report Post Tip
So..if someone shoots at me and fails, I automatically have permission to set up my own family, go after them, kill them, cause complete havoc on the streets and then ask to be left alone?

I understand WHY the rogues were set up, I just don't quite understand why they would believe that they would be allowed to remain as leaders?
Report Post Tip
I would have to agree with Vasilli. Setting up in someone else's city, without their permission is cause for being shot at. You can't just say "Please stop" and expect other Mafia bosses that you disrespected to say "Aye aye captain."
Report Post Tip
hmmm

how do you think Mr SteakSauce got setup and then authed.

Lets see, his CL was killed, he set up

and never really was authed.

hmmmm
Report Post Tip
Sevenfold, I think you're oversimplifying the situation. Jazz, Lost Priest, etc., set up because Don Witchy is AWOL. They set up to fight back against Mr. Capon3. Upon his death, they seemed to wish to call a temporary truce; however, due to Don Witchy's status they could not simply sell their hqs and go back into the fold.

These men are not your typical rogues who just came out to kill a few members of our society and cause as much chaos as they could. These men were handcuffed by the strategery {sic} of Mr. Capon3 and they tried to find a way around his measures.
Report Post Tip
I understand this, but what I am saying is LP set up in BruceCarrol's city...which is why you are still being fired upon...
Report Post Tip
The only question you have to answer is, Were the authorized to set up a HQ in the first place?

NO

Therefore they are classed as Rouges and lets be honest here No one makes exceptions for Rouges, They made a choice sucks to be them.
Report Post Tip
Intervention, I agree with your basic assumptions and analysis. I just think that in this situation, there was more to it than usual. I think a cease fire could have possibly been negotiated.

If it saves even a few lives, isn't that a chance we should always take?
Report Post Tip
ah...

I get it

Rogues get shot.

That explains why steak sauce was last seen in the morgue
Report Post Tip
and come to think of it...

if A1 was not authed

his captains are also Rogues.
Report Post Tip
A1 didn't have any captains.
Report Post Tip
Inhibitor,

In respect to the familes that have paid the price for tonights actions, how can the remaining leaders be sure that the rogue's arn't infact just buying time to strike again?

We've already heard a member of LostPriest's family state very clear in our streets that they "hate" all the leaders other than Witchy..

"For starters, we hate a1capon3. Next, we hate Altitude. Also, we hate PrinceOfCheese. So, to summarise, we hate half the current CL's. Good start, ya think?" -BigMinion

So for that, I think the leaders have every right to be doing what they are doing.

Vassilli
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reasoning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL