Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:12
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Paul Barber Shop Started by: PaulMe on Nov 09, '19 03:27

It was a good day. Paul just got ready to meet the upper structure to tell about his plan. He is a man, wearing his brown, day suit, having red necktie and brown lace up shoes. Before he went out of his house, he took his Homburg hat from a coat rack. He opened the door.  He walked to his light blue car, Bugatti Type 35A . He started the engine drove to Ray_Keech and @NikkiOsavkovska offices. 

After presenting his thought to open a shop, they nodded and gave him the permission. Without hesitation, he took 1000 bucks from his safe to establish it. Finally, after a week, a building which was Grocery Shop would be Paul's . He hired a few men to put the new sign. Everyone could see the shop's sign. 

Paul's Barber Shop

He hired a few gents to help him. He found them when he started to tell the whole city about jobs. They were William a.k.a Big, Danial a.k.a T, and Nick a.k.a. Buzz. They arranged all the things needed; A few black barber chairs, straight razors, mirrors,hair scissors, shaving brush, shaving soap, comb and pomade. There were 2 black barber chairs on the left side, and 3 black barber chairs on the right side. Coat rack as usual near the door. He put a few frame filled with hairstyle pictures so that customers could choose the way they wanted it; Slicked Back, Vintage Comb Over, Classic Wavy Brush Back, Hard Side Part, Hollywood Comb Over, Classy Side Part, Old School Center Part and etc.  Paul went to the back room of the shop. He changed his cloth to be prepared for customers to come in. He was wearing white shirt with suspender, black trouser and Moccasin Toe Work Boots. He came back to the front. He looked through the glass door. He was waiting for someone to come in.

"Alright boys! You know what to do. Be prepared and we will find someone to come in!" Paul told them. The boys nodded. Paul hoped that one day, the shop would be crowded with customers. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

It was a cold day in Detroit but I needed hair cut so I put on my warmest over coat and headed out to Paul's new establishment.  I found it is a good way to meet new contacts and relaxing.

I enter Pauls Barber Shop and was greeted by one of the barbers.  He invites me to sit in his chair.  I remove my coat and hat, hang them and sit down.

He ask me what would I like and I exclaim, just clean it up boss and would like a shave as well.  Once he is finished with the hair cut he as me to lean back as he reclines the chair, wraps a hot towel around my face and tells me he will return in a few mins.

I lie there listening to the barbers talking to each other.  One guy is razzing the other over a football score saying he owed him 10 bucks.  The other buy, wanting to get out of his debt say, double or noting.  The barber says, you're on and they both laugh.

My barber comes back and removes the towel then starts to lath me up.  Now don't move he tells me as I feel the razor cutting across my cheek then under my chin and before I know it he's splashing on after shave.

I tell him damn fine work you did as I am looking in the mirror.

How much I owe you?  That'll be two bits for the shave and two dollars for the hair cut holding up two fingers.

I drop a five and tell him to keep the change as I head out to start my day.

Report Post Tip

This was a long time coming for Antonius, the man who hadn't had a haircut that didn't involve a bowl and some rusted scissors. He would decide that today was the first time he would treat himself in a while, and what a day it would be as this was only just the beginning of the many adventures he was sure to face in the businesses. Walking into the rather large for a barbershop establishment, Antonius placed his jacket onto the rack and made his way to the front counter.

"One cut, please."

Sitting down in the waiting area, he looked at the stylings he could choose from and still wasn't sure which he would want. Perhaps something a bit lenghty? Or what about a menacing 'do? Something the other men would surely fear. Wild, free. Unlike the reserved man himself, but they didn't need to know that. Some would say that a haircut does more talking than words ever could, and with that he had settled on it; he would ask for something crazy. Insane, perhaps.

"I want something... something that when it is seen, strikes an uneasy feeling into the hearts and stomachs of those who see it. A cut that says, let's not go near that guy because he might have some sort of disease. Can you do that for me, barber?" 

He was content now that he knew what he wanted, all that was left was the wait.

Report Post Tip

Nikki came in and she was proud to see PaulMe busy at work. She walked graciously towards him and smiled. "Hi Paul. How's the new business? I know you will do so great." She was also pleased to see Brandon_Molina. The second time she saw him but this time it wasnt back at the HQ. "Anyways," she fixed a loose strand of hair as she looked back at her reflection in one of the mirrors. "I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on this new business of yours. I'm going to head out for lunch though. Want me to get you somthing? How does a blueberry muffin sound to you?" 

Report Post Tip

Paul nodded.

"Sure, AntoniusBlock!" 

Paul walked to the frames quickly. He looked at the styling. He pondered upon it. His eyes was looking at the frames one by one. His index finger was tapping on his lips, finding the suitable haircut for his customer. He got an idea. He went back to Antonius. 

"I think you should get undercut. Not only people around district, the whole US will think you are a big boos in this city!"

Paul laughed.

"Alright then, sport. Let's start it"

Paul took his scissors and comb from a drawer. He tried to look at the hair. He moved to another side. He started cutting the hair at the back.

NikkiOsavkovska came in. The door rang. He looked at the door. He stopped doing his stuff. 

"Hi Nikki. The business is good. Just started the business. Thank you! I love blueberry muffin! Please get me one!"

Paul smiled. Nikki, a beautiful girl. When she fixed her hair, Paul felt amazing. 

"She is like an angel, isn't she?" Paul monologued. Paul continued doing his job as a barber. He cut the hair without hesitation. 

While doing his job, he asked T, " Hey T, please clean up the floor! You two over there, Big and Buzz! Please get that chair clean up! We ain't gonna serve our costumers with that filthy chair! " He yelled at them. They did what just told. Paul resumed his job. He cut the side of the hair. After cleaning up the mess, he said to the customer,

"Well, there you go! A big boss is born today!" He chuckled.  

"Nikki, are your going alone? " He wondered. 

Report Post Tip

Tutte came in to wish the best luck on this new business here in Detroit  and also he wanted to put up a time he wnated to get a haircut in next week. He asked the hair-cutter that worked and he wrote down a time on a paper and gave him, he thanked for this and walked out again in the street, glad over that he soon will look great in his fur.

Report Post Tip

Paul got a piece of paper from T

"Boss, I got a paper from that man. He is Tutte" . T told Paul.

Paul took the paper and read it. He wanted to get a haircut next week.

"Thanks, T. You can take a break now. You two, Buzz and Big, take your break. It's lunch time."

They nodded and walked away. Paul brought the paper to his private room at the back. 

" Yes! Finally, somebody gotta have a haircut next week." He monologued.

Paul waited for NikkiOsavkovska to get him the muffin. He pondered about his own life. 

Report Post Tip
While in town, Kristen decided to do a bit of shopping. As she walked the streets of Detroit she came across a nice little barbershop. Wondering if they might could help her find a gift for a special friend of hers, she stepped inside. Once out of the cold she was able to stop shivering. When she was finally greeted by one of the employees she asked if they had any Brylcreem to sell.
Report Post Tip

Buzz said, "I think we got one. Let me ask my boss." Buzz went to the back room. He knocked the door.

"Come in, sport. What do you need?" 

Buzz asked Paul, "Boss, there is a lady over there. She asks for a Brylcreem if we have some."

Paul was taking a break, reading a newspaper about what happened at New York a few weeks ago. He had done smoking a cigar. He put down his newspaper on his wooden table. He hold his cigar with his right hand and put it down on a glass ashtray beside him. He got up from his swivel chair. He went to a shelf behind him. He opened up and there were tons of hair wax; Brilliantine, Brylcreem. He took a Brylcreem. He walked to the door and opened the knob. He pushed the door and he saw another lady, Kristen

"Hello there. I knew you somewhere. How are you? I have one. Here, take it"

Paul smiled. He gave it to her.

Report Post Tip

Kristen accepted the Brylcreem and thanked Paul.  Purchasing the item with cash she placed the item into her bag and wished everyone a good day before she left to finish her shopping.

Report Post Tip

"Thanks for coming! Dont forget to tell your friends to come to the shop again!" Paul told Kristen. He waved at her as she was walking out of the shop. He turned around and went back to his room. 

"Hey boys! It is dinner time, take your break. Buzz, T and Big, go take some rest." They nodded and took their break. Paul entered his room and sat down on his swivel chair. He took unfinished cigar from the ashtray and continue smoking. He felt so relieved when he finally got a few customers. He hoped, one day he could open up a new shop. Maybe different shop.

"Well,I dont know. One day, right?" Paul monologued again like a crazy man.  

Report Post Tip

Detroit... It wasn't the windy city, but today it was giving Chicago a run for it's name. James ducked down an alley to get away from the whipping whirlwind whisking around him. Grumbling as his hair fell over his face, he shoved it back with a hand, only to have it happen yet again. Growling with irritation, he scooped it back a second time. Success! But only for a moment. As he made the next corner the wind slithered up his jacket from behind and fluffed his hair back over his face.

"Okay, that's fuckin' it. When I get back home, it's time to get a tri-!" he trailed off and slowed his gait as he passed by the tell tale red, white, and blue stripes of a barbershop pole. "Alright, I see what ya did there!" he called out, lookin' up at the sky with a frown before wrapping himself tightly in his jacket and walking inside.

"Greetings gents, what's a fella gotta do ta get a trim around here?" He smirked and waited for one of the men to address him.

Report Post Tip

Paul heard somebody coming to the shop. His cigar was done. He got up from his swivel chair and went out of his room to see who came. He saw a man. He put his index on his chin.

"Wait a minute. I know this sport!" He monologued.

He came to this man and said, "Greetings, my friend, James-Quinn. It's been a long time I havent seen you. Come, take your seat over there. Try to look at the frame. The haircut. I will be right back."

He showed James a wooden chair at waiting area to be served. He went to his special shelf. He opened it and took his white apron. He tied up the apron behind him. He walked to the customer and asked James to sit over an empty black barber chair. 

"Have a seat, James. What kind of haircut do you want?"  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

James looked at the pictures and tapped on the slicked frame.

"Pretty much that, Paul. High and tight. Neat and slicked."

He nodded to Paul and settled into the chair to let the man get to work. "Detroit Motor City, hmm? You liking it out this way? I know they got some good people in this area."

Report Post Tip

Seeing the sign for Pauls barber shop, John thougth to himself, Everything has happened as i have forseen. He had planned from the morning that he should unload the coke that his corrupt agents supplied him with and Calidad a fellow Emerald City mobster had supplied him with the tip that the Motor City market thirsted for Cocaine. He had also planned to be shaved and bum now both things had come to pass.

He opened the door to the barber and entered

My good man, do you have the time for a shave for my pretty face?

Report Post Tip

BigBoy while visitng DT stops in  Paul Barber Shop. he enters and there is a chair open he walks back to the barber, and ask's him for a trim and shave please. BigBoy sits in the chair and the barber continues to work on him. After the shave and trim BigBoy pays him and tips well thanks him looks in a mirror and says looks great. then he turns and exits to meet a few friends.

Report Post Tip

Before he started his job, he asked one of his employees to serv Bigboy

"Hey Big, please serve that gentleman! Im busy right now with this guy."

Paul talked to James-Quinn"Yeah. I like it. You know this place is like a heaven. After the war in NY. Gotta make a new home."

Paul cut the gent's hair. He took out his scissors and comb. He cut it as what James had told. After 10 minutes, he gave James something.

"Alright, my man. Here it is. Your new haircut. Here, I got something for ya."

Paul went to his shelf. He opened it. There was a pomade. The special one. He took it and gave it to James.

"Take it please. As a gift to our friendship."

Meanwhile, Big served BigBoy. He offered his hand to an empty barber chair. He took out a straight razor, a brush and cream to shave this man's facial face. He put some cream with the brush, shaved it carefully. When it's done, he wiped the man's face with wet cloth and dry cloth.

"Well sir, it's done."  

Report Post Tip

Paul said to John_Trabotti, "My man, absolutely sure. Here, take your seat." He showed the brown barber chair to his customer. 

Paul said again, "I will be right back, sport! Im gonna take some items to shave your messy face!" He chuckled. He went to his shelf, inside his room. He opened it. There were straight razors, shiny and looking new. There were also shaving brushes and shave creams. He took the newest one, the one that he bought from a special store that he knew. He bought it and it was guaranteed sharp, not dull, and clean enough to shave any man's facial hair without doing it twice. He also took Barbasol, the best shave cream and a common shaving brush. He brought it and went out of his room. He reached the doorknob and twisted it.

"Here we go, sport. I got the best stuff you wont regret!" He laughed as he walked to his customer. He started to serve the customer. He used the cream with the brush. He made it full enough to be wiped on the man's face. He brushed the man's face as if he was painting. After he was done, he took the straight razor. He shaved the man's face starting from the chin...slowly and slowly...without shivering...till his cheek...till the side hair. He cleaned up the razor with water inside a bowl. He continued shaving on the man's mustache. He did it starting from the middle...slowly...slowly...and slowly...to the right...he put the razor again in the middle...and slowly...slowly...shaving the messy mustache...to the right. He put down the razor. He took a dry cloth, soaked it inside a bowl of water. He took it and rinsed it slowly...and he wiped the man's face slowly...slowly...slowly...till the cream was gone.

"Alright, gentleman. It is done. You look handsome. Perfect!" Paul pointed his index finger to the man.  

Report Post Tip

It was beautiful morning in Detroit and Aleks had a meeting with very important people late afternoon. So he decided to go to barber shop, Pauls Barber Shop was the right spot for it. He walked in and took a seat. He explained to the haircutter what he wanted and how it must look. She understood and started to work with her siccors. Soon after a while she finished and Aleks was satisfied. He paid for his haircut, thanked her and walked outside.

Report Post Tip

BigBoy is having a meeting in DT; today he decides to stop in and get cleaned up at  Paul Barber Shop.He enters and sits down and waits for a chair to open while he reads the newspaper. Nice 1 chair opens and BigBoy is called down and takes a seat , He tells the barber a trim and shave please,and the barber begins to work. Once' finshed the barber hands BigBoy a mirror to look and check if he likes,and he says great and a very nice job.he splashes some after shave on and stands up to follow the barber to pay him and he does with a great tip,smiles and exits to the meeting.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Paul Barber Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL