Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Writing Competition: Announcement (Mk 2) Started by: CommissarZverev on Nov 10, '19 20:28

I could pay you your outstanding prize, I know how hard it is to survive on an interns salary. Of course this would be a loan to Destro on behalf of FuqYu Finances incorporated, we arent as big or as strong as the Iron bank, but we are more of a short term pay day loan company. Interest is a very modest 186,345% APR. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Destro gives Neil_Anblomi an unpleasant look.  He does not like tattle-tailed and feels as though Neil falls into this category.  Destro leans in closer to VIPCreditsGrin as to not be overheard.

You believe this Neil_Anblomi guy?   You'll never believe what I saw him do yesterday.  He picked up a cigarette butt from a puddle next to a gutter and put it in his mouth and smoked it.  Hardly befitting of any type of Man of Honor I know of.  Anyway just wanted to let you know the caliber of person you are speaking with.  This is a public street and I'd hate for people to see you conversating with a guy who does stuff like that.

As for the remainder of your prize money, to Neil's point I did have the $50,000 but awarded it to a young mob upstart named kong for a friendly remark he made on a nearby street corner.  Despite my evil and villainous tendencies, I feel that type of behavior should be encouraged.  As a man of the streets, I figure you of all people could appreciate that.

I'll tell you what should be strongly discouraged though, picking up a cigarette butt that God-knows-who had in their mouth out of a puddle in a public street where people can see you and smoking it.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Writing Competition: Announcement (Mk 2)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL