Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:54:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Are the RPers dead? Started by: PhillipMarleau on Nov 11, '19 21:30
https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/394466#14121088
Report Post Tip

"I will demonstrate this with the understanding of how a toaster works. Some will tell you that one needs to know about making a toaster work is knowing to put bread in, pull the spring back and wait for it to heat the bread to a point where it is toasted. This isn't why the bread is toasted, this is how a toaster is operated. A toaster uses the concept of converting electrical energy into heat. Certain metals don't allow electricity to pass through them very easily and this causes the electrons passing through to slow down. The reduced energy is then converted into heat, because energy doesn't simply go out of exist, it just changes form. This excess heat is used to toast your bread. Now if I ask you to heat a small shack would you have an idea of how to solve this problem with knowledge from how to use the toaster, or how the toaster actually works? It's done often through the same process of converting energy to heat, and many space heaters use the process of slowing electrons through metals in combination with burning fuel. Good luck to the man who only knows how to work a toaster on heating that building, I'm sure his knowledge of turning the toaster on will give him some results, just not the results required for real success."

I am stunned

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It was totally an excuse to get red people in power. So was DT PH and NY

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Are the RPers dead?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL