Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 10:13:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Street Auction - FOR SALE #1 Suit Started by: VIPCreditsGrin on Nov 15, '19 14:18

Destro sighs villainously.

5 million, 5 credits.

Report Post Tip
5M,6 credits...
Report Post Tip

8 million.  Cold cash.

Report Post Tip
*Checks last night's lottery wins*

$10M, cash. Or 20 credits.

And a place judging the next writing competition...
Report Post Tip

!0 million and a place judging in the next two writing contests.

Destro looks over at CommissarZverev with a "how do you like them apples" expression.

Report Post Tip
$10M and a guaranteed winning place in a future writing contest...
Report Post Tip
Are we settled?
Report Post Tip
Shenanigans. That is all
Report Post Tip

Absolutely not.  Absolutely not at all.  I am having none of this.  I purchased this suit fair and square days ago!  Here is my receipt!

Maria holds a slightly crumpled sheet out for all to see. 

Dominic You 1.00 The suit crafted for VIPCreditsGrin, is phenomenal. The shit eating grin he sported while wearing the suit fits my mental image of the man to perfection! Nov 12, '19 14:33

I wanted VIPCreditsGrin to enjoy it, but I'll be damned if he is going to profit from my gift.  I am hereby taking it back.  End of story.  This is once again my suit.   

Report Post Tip

The bid is with CommissarZverev at $10,000,000 and a future competition win. Going once to the Commissar....

MariaReynolds, present your evidence elsewhere. This is a street auction, not a courtroom. If you aren't going to bid, kindly move on...shit or get off the pot, as they say.

Report Post Tip

VIPCreditsGrin, to qualify, it's not that I'll actually fix the competition so that you'll win, that would be wrong.  But what I will do is take sure that you win a competition that you enter.

Report Post Tip

I've already reclaimed the suit.  I am keeping it.  The best anyone can get from this auction is a cheap copy. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thank you for clarifying, Commissar. That sounds reasonable. Going twice to the Commissar...

MariaReynolds, you have no authority here and frankly, nobody cares for your outlandish ownership claims. Maybe the faux-tailor Dominic can make you a suit of your own if you ask him. More likely though he will just draw arm holes on a turd and send you a credit bill. It would be yours though at least, unlike this suit, which seems like it'll be going to the Commissar 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"They say that nine tenths of the law consists of possession when it comes to ownership.  Therefore I'd like to make an offer for the suit to the person who appears to be it's rightful owner, MariaReynolds.  That is of course, rightful owner if the popular saying is true.

1 million dollars.  That's cold, hard cash wired directly to your account.  As you could plainly see, my bid had gone as high as 10 million in the previous auction, so clearly I am good for the 1 mil."

Report Post Tip

Destro, your villainy is even less welcome here than MariaReynolds and her outlandish ownership claims. Please do not attempt to hijack my auction for your own purposes. CoconutRandy has a stall over there, maybe you would find a warmer reception there, but the temperature on this side of the street for your BULLSHIT is absolutely arctic. 

Now...

The bid remains with the Commissar and if nobody else bids, the auction will be concluded. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $400,000 Tip

I would consider your offer Destro, but I have already put in significant effort creatively tucking and folding the garment to fit.  It was quite large to be fair.  I think my own work should be taken into account, and I have it on good authority that there was recently a bid of $10 million and a future competition win for this very suit.  $1 million is probably not going to cut it. 

Are there any other offers?

Report Post Tip

SOLD TO COMMISSARZVEREV!

Thank you for your interest in my suit and I am very happy that this street auction was a resounding success. 

Grinbini begins the mammoth task of folding up the suit for delivery to the Commissar. MariaReynolds is standing in his way, shouting about something but nobody is paying her any attention now that the auction is finished. Grinbini pushes her over and she falls to the ground in a heap, cigarette flying, half-smoked from her mouth as crumbles up. Neil_Anblomi quickly steps over the toppled woman and rescues the forlorn cigarette, placing it directly into his mouth. VIPCreditsGrin Grinbini shakes his head and finishes his task. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Street Auction - FOR SALE #1 Suit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL