Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Journalism Awards: $14M Prize Money! Started by: CommissarZverev on Nov 16, '19 15:52

Are you mourning for him or for your loss of him? 

To honor someone it would seem best to celebrate their life instead of mourning your loss of them.

Report Post Tip
I'm mourning his death.

What's with your attitude? Has Grin turned you?
Report Post Tip

Perhaps she would rather have won the competition on her own merits instead of because someone died?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Neil you are completely correct on that.

Mr. Zverev:

Since you feel that I have an attitude because my perception of death and mourning is different than yours  you my send my winnings to  Mr Sharpe.

Thank you for hosting sir , and may your heart find peace in your loss.

Report Post Tip
Your accountant makes note that $14,000,000 has been wired to BelleCorsica from your account. The note "Winnings! Congratulations!" was included.
Report Post Tip
Just so we all know, on top of the $14M winnings, I paid Destro $6M not to judge, and Leonardo $1M to judge.

And what do I get for all of my money and trouble?

Not much, I tell you.
Report Post Tip

I know you get a lot of abuse for running there Commissar, when really you should be getting praise, but I can see why people would complain. I mean, honestly, why would you pay someone 6 million not to be involved and someone else 1 million to be a judge? Can i have 6 million for not being involved?

You see the stupidity of that question? And its things like that that are getting peoples backs up. The next competition you run, i would be happy to help in an advisory role, and to act as a judge if needed, and I wont charge you a red cent for my services. I know you will probably refuse, but the offer is there 

Report Post Tip
You could also consider awarding winnings to authors who produced journalism in your journalism contest
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Journalism Awards: $14M Prize Money!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL