Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:54:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A Coconut Investigation - Hitlisting of an Intern Started by: VIPCreditsGrin on Nov 18, '19 10:00
I get it, you’re just as bad of a troll as him.

My one problem with you, is the way you tend to speak for people, even going as far as putting them in places that they would never be in. That’s just as scumbaggy as anything Destro lied about. Feel free to leave me out of all of this, whatever this joke is, lost it’s humor quite some time ago.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,001 Tip

After she spoke for several more hours with her counsel she came back to the room where the questioning was transpiring against her.

She cleared her throat  and spoke loudly  and clear.

I am only saying this once and if you can't understand what I am trying to convey here then you need a lobotomy.

People  think that because they are on a street corner or in a place outside their home  that the other person on the other side of their perception  doesn't have feelings or shouldn't becasue it is not their perception. There is still a human being on the other side of  your perception.

She paused trying to gather her self and remain calm as she was absolutely livid only moments ago speaking with her counsel. She took a deep breath and calmed her self then continued.

People need to think more.   As I told my counsel  I clearly  stated my reason in the hit-list message and made sure it was known that I placed them. I did not run and hide behind an anonymous tree or street corner. He needs to apologize for his slander and now also his attack on the integrity of my work. But I wont get that and if I do I will be mocked or it will not be heartfelt. So it won't mean anything and it won't change anything here.  

There is still a human being on the other side of your perception.

With that she left the room where the questioning was being held. As she kept repeating to herself in a soothing tone  not my circus, not my monkeys, my monkeys fly.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $220,001 Tip

Must be nice to come out to the streets, throw around baseless accusations of lying, back them up with nothing, and then retreat back to obscurity with your parting words to your own argument being that you don't want to "waste your time" in an argument that you started.    Don't quit your day job, street debate is clearly not for you.  PhillipMarleau, ice skating rink attendant by day, ice-skating rink attendant by night too. 

Report Post Tip

You can keep trying to pump life into this story all you like, but this issue is much like every person who ever served under Shannon-Whelan except me.  Dead.

The real question here is who allowed Destro to live and why? Your loyalty is supposed to be to your leader and city until the end. One should go down fighting. Being alive isn't an accomplishment. It means you are a turncoat.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
See, there’s that part where I don’t think you understand English. If you could follow the conversation, which clearly you cannot, you would comprehend that the comment that you are referring to was about writing an article for the Coconut. Is your head under water or do you just not understand?

The fact that every fifth post you have mentions Shannon is sad in itself. You’re clearly upset that she gave you a heads up before dissolving her crew, that really screwed with you claiming you had no idea whenever you went blabbing about it all over town. Do you really think she wasn’t going to share with anyone else how much of a douche bag you are? When you’re as much of a dick as you are, it’s really not going to take people long to notice.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
How can you be so cruel to me - Coconut Randy, CEO of Coconut Corp - when we are clearly brothers in the fight against Destro? Do we need to kill him together to make this a real bonding experience?

BelleCorsica just publicly admitted to hitlisting my innocent intern VIPCreditsGrin and we have not even acknowledged it. We need to focus.
Report Post Tip
Wow, guess I got under your skin there Destro. Did I make you sad reminding everyone of how much of a dick you are? It’s the same ole same ole. To paraphrase Winston Churchill, you can silence me all you’d like, you’ll still be a dick.
Report Post Tip

Well at least you're now just bitching and moaning that I mention her in the streets frequently, PhillipMarleau.  That's a little more fair than claiming I've been telling any lies about her.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I have only spoken kindly about Shannon, both in public and in private. 

So while it breaks my cold black heart that Shannon would call me a cruel name after we parted ways, I was very fond of Shannon-Whelan and remain fond of her to this day.  In fact, I still carry this picture of her and I together to remind me of happier times.

Fun fact: As it turns out, this picture also doubles as the last group photo of the entire Shannon-Whelan Crew all together in the final days before it disbanded. 

Nicky, while I see your point, you're misinformed about this particular set of circumstances.  I was dropped from Shannon's crew with her blessing to find employment elsewhere.  I found my place in DT with a man named Sharpe and have been continuing to thrive under his command.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
You can keeping showing everyone how much of a dick you are, you do make it rather easy for people to hate you. You might want to get that obsession looked at, I hear there are some great mental institutions for those like you. I’m sure you’ll find a welcomed spot.

Are you just upset that she didn’t make you a hand when you were literally the only one left and she still didn’t trust you enough for it? And yet here you are, still talking about her, almost as if she is the only interesting thing about you. Which is actually true and might be a little sad for you.
Report Post Tip
PhilipMarleau, it's you, not Destro, still talking about Shannon.
And Destro is many things, but he isn't boring.

Why are you so angry all the time? I believe that the hit list reason was of course spurious, but something is clearly upsetting you.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Did you just miss everything in his last post? But I suppose that is what you do Commissar, stir the pot. It’s a red state thing I guess.
Report Post Tip
A Post? Is that what’s up your ass Phillip!
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $320,000 Tip

I had no desire to serve as a hand in her crew, PhillipMarleau.  Especially after seeing her last Right Hand Man sent off to slaughter in the manner in which he was, disgraced and abandoned.  And I still talk about Shannon because she was a chapter in Destro's story.  An early chapter, but an important one, and a chapter I look back fondly on.  What will you have to reflect back on when you write the memoirs of your career?  Operating a ice skating rink with exactly two patrons, one of which was a woman who had never even seen a hockey game before, and me who was there solely to heckle you while you floundered around out there on the ice.  Embarrassing.  Comparing my career to yours is like comparing @NotoriosBIG to NotoriousPIG (with Destro obviously being the more successful and respected NotoriousBIG in this equation)

Report Post Tip
PhilipMarleau I DEMAND an apology.

Don't slander the Red State, Son, not if you ever want to do business with us again.
Report Post Tip
I’ll take whatever I have over being a dick such as yourself. The things I build, stay. The things you ruin disappear. Funny how that works isn’t it?

You say you’re a villain but you don’t even play that particularly well. It might be that part where the blinders are so tight you don’t actually understand what you’re talking about.

Oh wow, a heckle well after it was over? I understand your comprehension isn’t so great but that is just pathetic.
Report Post Tip
PhilipMarleau - when things are ruined, they tend to disappear.

For example: your manhood. It would have once been assumed that you'd be a man, with masculinity. But then you transgressed. You acted in ways more in keeping with women who wear shawls and gossip down the docks. The fishwives. People assume you wear garters and bloomers and feminine finery.

Your masculinity is ruined, you see.

It has disappeared.
Report Post Tip

I have had an incredibly busy and stressful day. The Streets have not been at the forefront of my mind nor those participating in this nonsense. There are a couple of issues that I will address then I will retire from the conversation. I have nor the time or the inclination to be involved in a slanging match. If anyone wishes to discuss anything with me further my door within the HQ is always open. Drop me a line.

In the early hours of this morning there were two hits placed upon a member of Viktor crew. This is absolutely unacceptable in anybodies eyes. Of that there is no doubt but I am a fair man. I take people on face value and my member deserved the time to respond to my questions. I am thankful that I took that time out instead of following my instinct to draw my gun.

A persons own self worth and their personal well being is important to me. In this situation a misunderstanding could've led to bloodshed and death. In a few simple mails it was obvious this could be averted and rightly so.

A Wise Guy going at a Wise Guy is nothing new. It's happened before and it'll happen again. When someone felt they were belittled they acted by highlighting the issue by placing a hit upon the other parties head. Let me make this clear from the outset. I do not cordon such behaviour nor do I view it as correct. Luckily my Godfather SeanCallan was online to buy the hits off at no cost to Philidelphia, no blood was shed and an uneasy cease fire was held. I would also like to thank Jadon for taking the time to listen to my reasoning and fully supporting the course of action that has gone forward today.

Conversations with the newspapers intern and his gracious leader were had. Viktor coming to me personally so we could have a productive chat allowing the misunderstanding to be explained and resolved. I would like to thank them both in accepting my humble apologises and seeing that there was more to gain for us all by keeping our guns holstered. This does not make my members feelings incorrect only her actions in displaying them. We have discussed this and she understands that there are other ways to address such matters going forward. The matter is now closed.

Destro, in defending his fellow member has opened himself up to a number of responses. Let me again be clear. Destro is a Boss in my family. He places himself in to positions of conflict within the Streets and I let a lot slide from both ways as is fair. What I view as an extreme insult personally is a Wise Guy openly abusing a Chosen Man over his past and what he currently offers me. This I would suggest is as big of an insult as the original reason we have gathered here today.

A number of people have made some incredibly poor choices for the right reasons. I would suggest that some more decisions are made, and quickly, as to what is appropriate within our streets and within the ranks people hold.

As I said. I am an incredibly busy man. If anyone has any issue with the words I have spoken. You'll find me in 12th Street.

Good Day.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip
Sharpe, I appreciate your way with words.

Care to comments on the winner's entry?
Report Post Tip

A number of people have made some incredibly poor choices for the right reasons. I would suggest that some more decisions are made, and quickly, as to what is appropriate within our streets and within the ranks people hold.

and if they don’t?

Report Post Tip
Vaelin, you're nothing but a sad little terrier. I'll pay you to duel me.

You've nothing to lose, and legendary status if you win.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Coconut Investigation - Hitlisting of an Intern
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL