Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:21:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
A Coconut Investigation - Hitlisting of an Intern Started by: VIPCreditsGrin on Nov 18, '19 10:00
Commish, for 50 credits paid to Don Viktor, you can duel me all you wish. Until said time, don’t waste my time
Report Post Tip

I'm glad The Streets have come to life, regardless of the context of such activity, it's nice. The Streets are a place where one can make a name for themselves, network, and duel by means of debate. It goes without saying; The Streets are absolutely important to our way of life. That being said, we must remember who we are and who we represent.

To slander someone soo coarsely and openly, is unbecoming in this thing of ours. It would behoove the associates of organizations, and the men or women of honor to participate in The Streets with a sense of pride and respect for yourselves and others. Respect and or the lack thereof goes a long way, and is often remembered through a bloodline's existence. 

I will not stand for my associates, and or members being crudely insulted. This, of course, will go both ways. Failure to do so, will lead to a rather untimely end; alas the pen is not mightier than the sword.. in our way of things. 

The obvious lack of respect is humiliating to this thing of ours and to The Streets. Conduct yourselves as respectful men and women, and express your thoughts and concerns in a manner that can be civil and powerful. Insults, profanities, and obscenities are an indicator of just how you would rather stomp your feet in a childish tantrum than provide an insightful response.

PhillipMarleau . I appreciate your eagerness to attend The Streets and her other avenues. I hope these events become a lesson in your journey in this thing of ours. Respect is monumental, and a cornerstone of our world. Please carry yourself in such a manner that represents me, your district, and The City of Chicago. 

CommissarZverev . Your notes on masculinity are of poor taste and a rather cheap shot. You've conducted yourself in much better fashion, and know this yourself.. To openly attack another's masculinity is simply sad, and of poor character. You speak on behalf of The Red State and The Iron Bank, conduct yourself as so.

Destro . Thank you for being soo active in The Streets, and other avenues. However, please be reminded to carry yourself with respect. Respect those who are in this life with you, and those who have passed. Do not drag those who have passed through the mud, or in any fashion that would bring a negative light upon them.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Spoken like a true gentleman, Don Dominick.  Noted and understood.

This will be my parting remark in this discussion here, as I do not wish for my villainous antics to become a headache for the head of my own family, Mr. SharpeSalut to these streets and those who keep it alive with vibrant life. I include you in that lot as well, PhillipMarleau.  Cheers.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Kong stands on the corner watching the debate unfold in the streets. Strong words and insults are thrown around, what is this madness he thinks to himself. People are still standing around giving each other foul looks after the big boys have arrived to set everyone straight. Kong walks over to one a man standing just around the corner sulking a little. As he approaches the man he picks up a half smoked cigarette from a puddle in streets that he offers the man respectfully.

Thank you for your words PhillipMarleau. It is good to see that finally someone have the balls to stand up to Destro. It was high time someone put him in his place. We as a community simple cant accept that people go on like he have done for the past few days. Im glad you finally said enough is enough and took a stand. Know that you have the full weight of Fagotti and associates behind you in your battle against that villain.

Report Post Tip

Dominick, spoken like a true gentleman.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Coconut Investigation - Hitlisting of an Intern
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL