Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:50
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Times were living in Started by: Paranoia on Feb 15, '08 19:53
Well the world as we know it is in Jeopardy.

The only decent leader around here is TheCaptain, sadly he doesn't have any Scrots but he is a good lad.

Why would I come out and say such things?

Well my Father was Executed for showing support in the protection if his grandfathers former Family. He was instructed when he arrived to the shores to show support, so he did just that.

At the time he was informed there was a possibility the Family he was assisting would be considered as a Captain for the late Witchy, you know because since people had to attack the Family incapable of self defense and all.

Not to mention who knows if Witchy would have allowed it, you didnt give her a chance, so in turn was he really a rogue, more of a forced rogue.

Once the leader fell, my father was excited to start his new beginnings, he did what his father had asked, and now it was time to move on. He was asked to send invites for the possible Captain so he did just that. He then joined Intervention with open arms, being they had past Family line friendships, it made him work even harder.

So things were looking up until Intervention ordered him to a coffee shop for a meeting, my father was excited, he though maybe he had earned a position within the Family to work on so he rushed to the shop. Once he arrived he was shocked with what was to happen, Invervention didnt want to offer him a job, instead he stated and I quote "Mate don't be annoyed but i need to kill you :/ even though i don't want to :/"

In shock my father asked why, surely he had done nothing wrong but work for his new Family.

Intervention then gave a reason, "A few leaders have contacted me not happy that your still alive because you were LostProest rhm"

He then showed me who exactly was putting the pressure on him,

Altitude: -AphoticProphet-

Altitude: Needs to die

Altitude: he was RH

Altitude: for LP

Intervention: i know but that was his last account wasn't it?

Altitude: Last Active: Feb 13, '08 21:44

Altitude: That was LP's last active

Altitude: Start Date: Feb 13, '08 19:57

Altitude: Aphotic start date

Intervention: le sigh

Altitude: he was RH for him for almost 2 hours

Altitude: Don't care about who his next account is

Altitude: but that one needs to die

The great thing here is my Father's start date is the Proof :/ Also the notation about 2 hours, where do you get your information? Oh I see the start dates that's right.

His hopes stayed alive until he noticed he had been stripped of his weapon and when his Familt leader sates.

Intervention: i just cant be arse with hassle

AphoticProphet: How is defending me a hassle? I did nothing worng but work my ass off

Intervention: all i can say is sorry

Right there he knew his life was over.

When a Captain tells his Member that he can't be bothered with the Hassle of defending his own instead of taking orders from a CL other than his own, especially when he was aware of the situation prior to inviting my Father into the family, what the fuck is he doing as Captain and what kind of CL's are you?

I guess my Father was a huge threat being a gangster and all, just put it on today as a matter of fact.

To top things off Altitude finds the time to post in my Father's Funeral:

"This is an unusual manner to do so but i will tell you why this happened right now.

This man and his father acted as RH's for a rogue famiglia. It is not acceptable that he can be welcomed back into the community without repercussions. However short the time frame may have been does not excuse this mans actions.

RIP Sir, I hope your son walks down a better path than your fathers."

Wow that is very respectful of you sir. You were able to disrespect my father and Invervention in the same post. My father had no communications with you, so why post a thread as if you did nothing wrong? Was it too show everyone you have the power to convince other's to do your dirty work?

I'm sorry your group has already proven you can't do shit yourselves. Yet a couple of rebels make your life a living hell.

I know nothing will be done about it, I just wanted my word heard.

What kind of Mafia we running here?

RIP Father, your death was a waste.
Report Post Tip
Ok, signore, though you may have just spat all over Omerta on both your fathers names and your own, might I explain that when the boss gives the orders, whether you played part in some dramatic rogue war or he dispises your shoes, thats his word.

Thats the leadership your father chose to work under, and thats how he met his end. Maybe he was treated unfairly, but due to his decisions there was little more he could do expect go down fighting off those who killed his previous leader.
Report Post Tip
Paulie you obviously didn't read the whole situation, Altitude is no boss of Inverventions, therefore he does have a decision to choose.
Report Post Tip
* Finishes chomping on his popcorn and stands to speak*

This was a very exciting story Sir.

*takes a moment to look for the point*

Ah yes. There we go. Whining.

Your father aided a rogue famiglia, and expected to prance back into the community. Not very wise really. So yes i made sure he paid for his mistakes. Perhaps if you were more honorable these things would not keep happening to you.

*Picks up his coat and cup of juice and toddles back into his HQ*
Report Post Tip
Honorable? To who? My father was Honorable, he was standing for his former CL Witchy. How does that make him not honorable? Your bloodlines such as Surreal are honorable? You sir are a joke.
Report Post Tip
My apologies, but there was clearly some obvious difference in who was dominant over the other, I simply assumed he was working under Altitude.

I take back my argument, but why the order to have your father killed came from a different crew leader and was obeyed is another question all together.
Report Post Tip
I figured you had misread. No problem Paulie.
Report Post Tip
I can see why you have such a fierce vendetta with PrinceofCheese, Altitude, and now Intervention. This doesn't explain why TheCaptain is the only good CL; what heinous acts have BruceCarrol and Cab_Tufting committed which has wronged you?

Nevermind, I don't care.

LostPriest could not be considered a Captain. The only people who had a shred of legitimacy were Carnegie and Jazz, for at least they set up in Los Angeles. Even then, Witchy hadn't authed them so they were rogues. Maybe she wasn't given a chance to auth them, but that wasn't the fault of CP or anyone other than those who actually purchased a HQ. LostPriest, however noble his intentions, could never be considered a CL on that basis that he set up in another Acting Godfather's city. This will always carry the death penalty.

Furthermore, these were not forced rogues. The option was always there to join one of the neutral families, yet they didn't take it. Kudos to them for unwavering loyalty and so on, but forced rogues they were not.

The fact that my beloved leader Intervention did kill you, even though he didn't want to, is surely a sign of his greatness? In only the second day of his reign under PrinceofCheese in New York he has proved his mettle by putting family before friendship. This friendship, incidentally, is probably spoiled by the fact you couldn't keep your mouth shut about a private conversation with Intervention. Nice going, 'friend'.

I will not address your comments toward my Boss, he has done everything to prove his pedigree recently, and he doesn't need people like you sullying his name, 'friend'.

Your quotes of Altitude have already displayed my opinions on roguing/aiding a rogue so I shan't go into that, but surely the group that engages and emerges successfully out of two wars in quick succession can do things themselves?
Report Post Tip
Indeed, I must agree with Signore Orwell, though your father met some unfortunate circumstances through his decisions, it seems only your world is in jeopardy as you are failing to move on.
Report Post Tip
Well i would think that a Crewleader should stick up for his Crewmembers when a outsider asks for their death. But of course Honor is a word many have forgotten in these last few years. My ancestors would be ashamed of This Thing of Ours.
Report Post Tip
Let us not forget, Incendia, that Intervention, despite his appearance, is not a crewleader. He is a Captain of PrinceofCheese and thus, Altitude is his superior.

In no way am I inferring that Intervention is less of a man, or a leader for this; though this seems to be a crucial point that most of you are missing here.
Report Post Tip
Orwell,

Yes I feel I have may hurt my friendship, but I wasnt the one to HQ him under orders of another Family, ESPECIALLY if I wasnt unsure of doing it, maybe that should be a ring in the old ticker that it isnt the right move. Not that it was your fault, you weren't involved. Intervention knew of what was going on, so why let my father serve him hard for 24 hours then HQ him. Seems very friendly to me, oh and the fact that he used me slandering Altitude as an excuse to do it? Hmm Kinda hard to believe when he was Hqed 30 seconds after delivering his mail.

The problem here is the fact that you all are not evening reading into this before replying, (Not Directed to you Orwell, I see you read it and thank you for it).

Read the facts in front of you before slandering me please. MkThanx
Report Post Tip
Again, he has a very good point.

Though Soldato's are considered a part of the family, a part of la cosa nostra, any word the itallians above them, a boss of boss, have that can be agreed with and auth'd by those on the same lever can and will be follwed.

I must admit, it is a bit shakey though tat the order came from a different family head, whether this mans father had a right to live or not.
Report Post Tip
Also one quick note,

Orwell, I know your RHM and offended and defending your boss, but if he made the decision i'd rather hear him not yourself defending him. Shows me he can't handle his own business, just like my father?
Report Post Tip
Orwell Altitude is a Outsider to Both Intervention and Paranoia's father. The Only one that could order Intervention to do something is PoC. However since PoC did not give that Order and Altitude did it seems that Intervention is not in fact PoC's Captain but Altitude's. Intervention should have told Altitude at the very least that he must consult with PoC before taking any action. In reality he should have told him he will discipline his crew as he sees fit. After all Altitude is not Family. Allied without doubt but not Family.
Report Post Tip
If you don't like how things are done around here and don't like some of the people in power then do something about it and stop complaining about it.
Report Post Tip
God, imagine the wrath that would have been wrought if this chap had been higher ranked than a Gangster. Apocalypse time no doubt.
Report Post Tip
Umm have you not been around Leonardo?

Please don't reply unless you have some sort of argument to back it up.

The whole "Do something about it" line was old 4 years ago.

It has no room for the events we speak of, being it's about people attempting make a change, and being punished for it.
Report Post Tip
I'm constantly looking over my shoulder for horsemen.
Report Post Tip
What in the hell is this? "Times we are living in"? Jesus H. Christ, give me a fucking break. This is the way it has always been, and I hope to God it's the way it always will be.

Paranoia, as long as your family has been in these cities, I should hope you would know better than this. Since when does any rogue get welcomed into a family, much less a RHM? Maybe Altitude shouldn't have been the one to give the order, but it's a wonder he had to say anything at all. Who in the hell invites a rogue into their HQ in the first place?

You seem to think that just because your father did the right by his former Boss, that he should never be killed. News flash, you are ALWAYS supposed to do right by your Boss. That doesn't mean you are immortal.

New immigrants, please pay no attention to this entire rant. It's pure nonsense.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Times were living in
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL