Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:50
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
The assassination Started by: Yuri on Feb 22, '11 21:30

It was late at night, on February 22, 1938, when Yuri had a knock on his door, he opens it, but there is nothing there, except for a brown folder at his feet. He opens it up...

Target: The Mayor of New Orleans
Location: A large yacht 50 miles off of the Mississippi delta.
Threat assessment: Russian mafiya, at least ten men. Mayors entourage, two men, military grade weapons.

Yuri,

The meeting will be until the end of February, he is staying on the yacht, he MUST be killed on the yacht, the united States government is starting to get friendlier with the communists, we can NOT allow them to enter the US, i understand that you are Russian, but you see the ideals that there is the weak and strong, not equal. I also chose you for this job because you are Russian, ot gives you a wider canvas to be creative with. You know who to go to if you need more... 'hardware', and half of the payment will be wired to you after the job is done, and the other half after it is publicized.

- You don't need to know!

Yuri set the letter on the coffee table, and picked up the phone.

Privet..... Da...... Quickly.

And he hung up, his accomplice knew, he pulled his Beretta 1938 SMG from under the mattress, and started to clean it and field strip it while waiting for his accomplice, when he heard a knock at the door.....

Report Post Tip

Nickolai stood outside with his golf bag slung over his shoulder

Yuri, open up, its Nikolai!

He banged on the door again

Is freezing out here, let me in

Report Post Tip

Yuri opens the door.

Nikolai! How the hell is it cold? We're from Siberia, you should be ashamed, now come in, do you have all your hardware?

Report Post Tip

Nikolai wipes his feet and walks in

I live here for ten years, I don't like the cold so much 

He swings around his golfbag and unzips it

I have my Mosin, and this Thompson

He takes out the Thompson and puts it on Yuri's table

So, what is this about?

Report Post Tip

He puts another log in his fireplace.

This is about money, good money, and patriotism, good ol' american values... Anti-communism, we have to kill New Orleans Mayor on board mafiya ship, it'll be hard, but simple, we are russian, and I am prepared.

He walks over to the closet and pulls out two matching black suits, with a white dress shirt, and a black tie. Along with a pair of black loafers.

Report Post Tip

On a mafiya ship!? Are you crazy?

He paces over to the closet

I might have a friend who can get us a boat, he works down at the docks. Is anyone else coming, or is it just us?

Report Post Tip

There should be two more, we can sneak the others onto the boat, we'll disguise as mafiya, you still remember your native language, right? Haha, the phone is over by the refrigerator if you want to call your contact.

Report Post Tip

Skunk knocked and waited outside yuri's door.

He had gotten a call asking for his assistance.

Report Post Tip

Nikolai walks over to the phone and rings his friend, they speak for a few minutes in Russian and Nikolai hangs up

Okay, we got a boat for tomorrow night, but its just a small one. 

He walks around the room and sits on the couch

This will be tough Yuri, how many people will be on the mayors boat?

Report Post Tip

About fifteen people, twenty at most. I have guard report, but the mayor might bring extra, and we should try to AVOID harm to mafiya, this is to make them look bad, we can't frame them if they're dead.

He opens the door.

Hello skunk, the fire's warm and vodka's on the table, or would you prefer something different?

Report Post Tip

I will take the vodka.

Skunk then takes a seat around the fire place.

So yuri tell me more about this assassination

He then proceeds to put his .45 on the table.

..._....L_______________________
....../ `---___SKUNK___----_____|
...../_==o;;;;;;;;___________.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) , ----
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

Report Post Tip

Nikolai pours three glasses of vodka, he passes them to Yuri and Skunk. A knock is heard on the door and he gets up

I'll get it

He downs his drink and put the glass on the table before going out to answer the door

Report Post Tip

Dimitri is uneasyly standing outside the door he stares at Nikolai before extanding his hand towards nikolai
Hello comrade its been too long,i smell some strong vodka in the air

Report Post Tip

He shakes Dimitri's hand before stepping out of the way to let him in

Indeed you do comrade! Come on in, the party's just starting

Nikolai walks back into the living room and sits down

Report Post Tip

pimp107 knocks on the door

Report Post Tip

Another ... How many people know about this Yuri?

Nikolai gets up once again and opens the door

Hello 

Report Post Tip

Dimitri casualy walks into the room watching every inch of the room ,he then takes a seat and pours some vodka.

So we are finaly gonna get tha fat pig of a mayor eh

Report Post Tip

Yuri walks out of the bathroom, frozen with his fly halfway zipped up, surprised at the large amount of people that have shown up...

So much for covert, well, we'll try. Shit, I thought only me, you, singer, and skunj. Hello pimp, privet comrade Dimitri...... Ok now Everyone! Gather around the coffee table, here's the plan.

Nikolai, he got us a boat at the docks to get to the ship, Pimp, if you can drive a boat then you can be the driver. Skunk and Dimitri, I'll get you a navy and black suit, skunk'll be part of the mayor's forces and was called up by a bodyguard, Dimitri, if you know Russian still, you'll be with us being the mafiya...

Step 1. Infiltration

We get the suits and everything set up, head to the docks and get the boat, we go to the Mafiya's Yacht, then take our places among the guards. we have to bring a camera.

step 2. execution

After night falls, we sneak into the quarters of the mayor, it's skunk's job to kill the guard in his quarters OR to distract him and move him elsewhere, we then move into his room, kill him, and leave a Mafiya calling card. We photograph it, then leave.

Step 3. evacuation

After the gunshot is heard, Pimp starts the boat and gets ready for departure, we quickly leave and speed off towards the mainland, bunk for one night at my apartment, and then go to the morning papers, then I'll recieve full payment, and we all get a cut.

Any questions?

Report Post Tip

Nikolai looks around to see everyone is satisfied, he pours everyone another glass of vodka and raises his own

To Success!

Report Post Tip

ah no problem my russian is fluent and so is my shooting.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The assassination
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL