Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 13:39:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Trump Impeached Started by: MartyMuscles on Dec 19, '19 10:32

That is 100% false, Dominique

Report Post Tip
Can someone explain in a civil way about what happens if he’s ousted from office? Isn’t the next man up just as currupt?
Im very curious about this.
Report Post Tip

Yes, Mike Pence - the man who says he is afraid to be alone in a room with a woman who isn't his wife - will take over from the Cheeto-in-Chief for the rest of his term. But that will almost certainly not happen. 

Report Post Tip
Sounds like complete utter fake news. Next subject
Report Post Tip
Should we talk about trailer park living, Carla? Is that more in your wheelhouse?
Report Post Tip
All we're seeing s a political madness on both sides.
Report Post Tip

It's honestly a waste of time. The Senate will never approve so nothing will happen. Trump hasn't been the first president to under go the process and the way things are going he probably won't be the last. If people would suck it up and accept he's currently the one in office their lives would be much less negative. If people want change they need to do it at the voting booth..not facebook

Report Post Tip

When they wrote the Constitution of America they never anticipated a man like Trump being in office.

Report Post Tip

That's not correct, Alessia

As a fact, they did anticipate a guy like Trump to take office. This is why it requires a solid case to actually impeach someone. It doesn't matter which side you're on. If you can't agree with the fact that the Democrats have no case against this man then you're a blind vote and a threat to our democracy.

If you're a Democrat then you should be concerned and if you're a Republican then you're in luck, because the Democratic party are working overtime in your favor. A house impeachment, in this case, doesn't impact anything. It's only made their chances to win the next election far worse since there is no case. It's just a slap in the face for 63,000,000 voters, some of which the Democratic party could benefit greatly from in the 2020 election.

I'm not sure what their game plan is here but I suppose there is none.

Report Post Tip
Man the Democrats are out of control. Not only won’t he be removed from office but he will be everyone’s president for another term if you like it or not lol.
Report Post Tip

At this point who cares he’s up for re election in a year let it be decided then

Report Post Tip
Trump: I’m NOT ORANGE

Trump: IMPEACH
Report Post Tip

I am the most informed on windmills!

Report Post Tip

Yeah yeah, whatever, The senate will acquit and the Dems will look more stupid than ever.

Trump will be re-elected.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
i like cake
Report Post Tip
I am not a fan
Report Post Tip
There was no quid pro quo lmao. Trump is way to smart. Like the dem said “trump had plenty of chances to testify and prove his innocence!” Lmao it’s innocent until proven guilty oops I forgot you guys have been trying to do this before he ever officially took office 🤔
Report Post Tip

I dont get involved with politics

Report Post Tip

The Dems are shooting themselves in the foot. The last few years have proven that they care more about removing Trump than they care about the well being of the country. Instead of saying why their candidates would be the better they are just attacking Trump. The people are getting sick of the dog and pony show the Dems are presenting and Trump is almost guaranteed another 4 years. The protests etc are making the Dem party look pathetic. It's like we're on a plane and the Dem party hates the pilot and wants us to crash. 

Report Post Tip
He gonna be re-elected anyways
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Trump Impeached
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL