Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 16:24:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Trump Impeached Started by: MartyMuscles on Dec 19, '19 10:32

Can never ever understand how this man can keep on being president in Us, so man yfault this one done around the world has sadly enough just make all us-citizens more hated from many countries avtually, please for all sakes get rid of him before even more will hate amarican citizens when you travel around the world. If he wind another election I think your country will suffer even more tragicly enough, I love you all in Usa but hate that president that thinks he is the best where ever he is in the world...

Report Post Tip
FuriousWolf I personally couldn't care less if the rest of the world hates American citizens especially if trump is the sole reason for their hate. If anything it tells us more about their character than their sewers could spout that nonsense in a lifetime. If they hate even the ones who didn't vote for them then fuck 'em. Besides foreigners find every reason they can grasp at to hate the USA. There's no pleasing them so I say let them hate us until their hearts grow black and rotten.
Report Post Tip

^^^ Exactly, the rest of the world has hated the US for hundreds of years, nothing new to see here. 

Report Post Tip
I did not vote for Trump last time around, but because of what the beltway democrats have done with this impeachment I will be voting for him next time. I believe what they have done is worse than anything Trump has said or done. They abused their power to try and take out a political adversary because they simply don’t like him and his policies. Elections have consequences and if you don’t like someone or their policies you work to convince the people to vote for someone else. Impeachment should be reserved to remove an elected official who has committed a crime and not something to be weilded just because you don’t like someone. The president serves at the will of the people.
The precedent they have set now makes the president serving at the will of Congress. This is an abomination that is absolutely unforgivable to our American values.
Report Post Tip

Man I thought Bush was a "Big Dummy" (Redd Foxx voice)....Trump has broke the mold.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

what even is this why is who doing that

Report Post Tip
Furious Wolf we like it when people hate us. Because we have freedom is really why they hate. And all and all they may hate us but won’t be dumb enough to do anything about it. America is the problem solvers 😆
Report Post Tip

i proudly served but it makes me sad that peeps who've never met me hate me  

Report Post Tip
Well this will certainly be interesting.
Report Post Tip

Ok, I read on page 2 someone asked what happens if Trump is ousted.  VP Pence is next in line and then it would be Pelosi.  Yep, can you believe it?

This is her way of getting the Presidency of the United States haha.  She is a fuking joke.  2 Articles for impeachment yet they won't send the over.

Word is, they are working on a way to impeach Pence too ahaha.

These people are out of their fuking minds.

Report Post Tip

2 words - Dump Trump

~Bails~

Report Post Tip

at some stage americans should realize companies control congress reps... so basically some dodgy companies runs america... with a loudmouth piece of shit racist as their mascot. Fking pathetic.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Trump Impeached
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL