Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:02:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
At Home with CP - Part I Started by: Zephyr on Feb 16, '08 20:53
So.

CP are evil beasts. Rabid dogs. Killer bees. Rabid dogs that shoot bees out of their mouths when they bark. Rabid dogs that shoot bees out of their mouths when they bark and then shit nails on your bedroom floor so when you get out of bed you get the stigmata RIGHT IN THE FACE.

This weekend, we've decided to give you all the opportunity to get to know your CP heroes a little better, and ask us those burning questions you've been dying to ask for the last week or so.

You'll also be asked to give your votes for which CP member you think most closely resembles a hairy minge.

Honesty is guaranteed. Nudity is not (except in the case of the African.)

And so, in descending order of gayness, we'll start with an in depth study of the man behind the numbers - FakeMongCP, or most recently known to you as a1capon3.

FakeManCP

What do some of FakeManCP's CP associates have to say about him?
"FakeManCP is numerate, but still a cunt."
"His numbers add up, but he's still one addition sign short of a calculator."
"He recently contracted leprosy and has masturbated so much that all that remains is a bloody stump"
"It's kinda hard to talk about fake, what can i say he is a enraged mongy but i still <3 him"

An enigmatic character, I'm sure you'll all agree.

FakeManCP was born as the only son of a German Shepherd and a one armed Brazilian prostitute in an English village known as Liverpool. A troubled child, he found a simple pleasure in lying absolutely still in the back garden and allowing small grubs to make homes in his bodily orifices. Forced to travel to America after a bitter custody battle involving an African child, FakeManCP fell into the life of crime in order to fund his addiction to paracetemol and prostitutes. He only has one bollock due to an unfortunate incident involving (in no particular order) a fence, a donkey, and a hot poker, and likes to overcompensate for his imbalance by ridiculing those CP members who are popular with the female species. With a 58 inch waist, FakeManCP poses a threatening physical figure to all those who stand in his way.

FakeManCP's hobbies include doing the backstroke naked in an indoor swimming pool with mirrors all over the ceilings, taking long walks on the beach, and generally being an egotistical cunt like the rest of us.

FakeManCP: "Please take this opportunity to hurl any specific insults or questions at me. I will be delighted to answer them in my usual curt and dismissive manner, letting you know at every possible point along the way that I feel myself to be inherently superior to you in every possible way.

He wants you to know that if you were in a competition for which CP member most closely resembles a hairy minge, then he would vote for you .
Report Post Tip
Watches this man talk with some curiosity for a while before speaking up, perhaps foolishly

"Excuse, but what's CP?"
Report Post Tip
Is this the part where we're supposed to care?

No, honestly, I want to know.

And if it is, how much are we supposed to care?

Like "OMG I JUST MET BABE RUTH!" level of caring?

Or "*yawn* It's Wednesday..." level of caring?

I'm honestly curious, so if you could get back to me Tall... I mean... Zephyr, that'd be super.

Thanks.
Report Post Tip
About the same amount of caring that would be indicated by a steady stream of unanswered mobmails, I'd imagine.
Report Post Tip
j0ngott1 listens to the speech with interest and aplomb.

God I hope AntonioCP is the next installment!
Report Post Tip
Pushes his way to the front of the rabble

Personally, I am looking forward to SelenityCP's dressing down. Please make sure he receives the mocking he deserves.
Report Post Tip
wonders what the poster is going on about.

"FakeMongCP, or most recently known to you as a1capon3"

cough *OOC* cough

Wanders away wondering what the fuck is happening?
Report Post Tip
We should start a bring Antonio back, i miss having someone other than africunt and the two females to take the piss out of.
Report Post Tip
Genco jumps up and down and waves

"Please don't ignore the stupid questions, it's moments like this that people feel they don't have to answer the new people and so drive them away, leaving this same people in the same community"
Report Post Tip
CP is a disease from africa, we all caught it. I for one blame Alititude, or j0ng0tt1.
Report Post Tip
-i
Report Post Tip
CP hasn't really been the tour de force it once was since Charles abandoned ship.

Batshit crazy that Chuck, mhmm.

Nods
Report Post Tip
Who?
Report Post Tip
You remember. That one guy whose name was erased from all the history books and whose photos were removed from all the family albums.
Report Post Tip
Oh, thatChuck.

Hm.
Report Post Tip
Totally in my face there as well.
Report Post Tip
Boring.
Report Post Tip
CP is a group pulled together to battle the infamous UN, It consists of several mobsters who meet over off of IRC avenue. Most using "CP" in their Nick names. they have of late been accused of having to much power, and have angered many a mobster, the most resent members of the CP group are A1, Cathy Parks, Prince of Cheese and a few others. ((Can't spell atm or I'd list them as well, to early...))
Report Post Tip
Is that so?
Report Post Tip
It's what I was told, and what I have collected from over heard conversations. If I'm wrong please correct me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: At Home with CP - Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL