Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:57:51
Page:  1 
The Spanish Inquisition Started by: Premier on Dec 24, '19 03:07

Spits his dip onto the floor and then takes a slug of whiskey

Kate and Hyperion asked me to meet them here, it was such a shit hole place,. However it reminded me of the war... broken down, silent, not one left alive around. While i waited, i took another nip of the bottle...i slowly faded away.

GAS GAS GAS GAS GET YOUR FUCKING MASK ON

Abruptly i woke, searched for my weapon, I found it on my hip, however there was no mask needed, i was home

I met Kate and Hyperion during the war, they always told me they wouldn't fight with anyone but me. Called me Top, Captain, Skipper, a multitude of other names.

I had "family" and a life before i left. When i finally made it back home to the states, they were still there. They told me to forget who i was over there, and be who i was suppose to be. I couldn't leave my brothers behind.

I was wounded badly during the war and shipped home, Whoreable was a nurse at the time, and helped me get back on my feet, she always gave me an avenue back into my family life, which was crime.

I realized my family only wanted me for my name, and Whoreable wanted me for who i was.

I decided that you cant cheat fate, or life.

Before i had the idea of finding my old friends, they found me. This was never about war, blood shed, money, or power,  it was about friends, some people have a lot of friends but I do not.

I am bringing my family name back with the honors of the people who helped me. I will do the lords will in the name of The Devils' Work, and the only light that can shine on me is The Red Light

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,086,666 Tip

Whoreable glanced at the clock on her HQ wall and couldn’t believe the time. There was so much work to do, the day completely got away from her. It was close to midnight when she locked up her desk. It was definitely time to go, there was something much more important to do than cooking the books into the night. She called out to her bodyguard, Buster Cherry and asked him to bring the car around. She ran towards the door, then ran back… grabbed a bottle of whiskey and a bright red bow and headed out the door. Buster had just pulled the car up and she hopped in.

Take me to Pasadena, The Spanish Inquisition, Premier’s new Headquarters.

Whoreable sat back and closed her eyes, taking a moment to reflect on how amazing it is to be supported and surrounded by so many amazing leaders and all the crew members of LA. She hoped they all knew how appreciated they were and made a mental note to send them all cookies next week. She could feel the car slow and then come to a stop. Buster opened the car door for her and she smiled as she looked at Premier’s HQ door. There was a big skull painted on it with the words, “Strangers Not Welcome,” in bright red letters. Clearly that sign wasn’t referring to her so she turned the doorknob and walked right in. It was an interesting HQ, no real artwork on the walls just random “…” painted in various locations. A few bullet holes and a bit of blood splatter. In the far corner of the room sat Prem, cigarette in one hand and whiskey glass in the other. She ran over to him and gave him a long tight hug before she began to speak.

Premier, I’m so happy this day has arrived. We’ve all made so many plans together and to see them come to fruition, almost… I said almost, renders me speechless. I know I was more like nurse Ratchet than Florence Nightingale back in the day and that this current career suits me much better, but I did keep you alive when you were shipped home… so you’re welcome for that. Seriously though, I’m looking forward to watching you and Kate-Macer grow our business even further in Pasadena.  

Whoreable reaches into her purse and takes out the bottle of whiskey and fills Prem’s glass and pours one for herself. She raises her glass and smiles.

Congratulations Friend!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

End well this will not. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Congrats on your new venture Premier

Report Post Tip

Hold on to your Christmas hats ladies and gents it'll be a wild one.

Report Post Tip

The man makes the name. But the name is not who the man is.
We all change with time. If we haven't, then we haven't learned anything in that time period after.

A great man is only great if he continues to greater. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $86,666 Tip

Furious think its great to finally see prem driving a good crew again, well done he says to the man when visiting him in his hq.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Spanish Inquisition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL