Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:15:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Who was the Best at the top? Started by: Lothario on Dec 25, '19 03:05

Tyler Durden, that SOB form a crew and fills it only to be wiped out but undeterred he does it again without hesitation. that is perseverance 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Couldnt agree more with this. Not really hard or impressive in my eyes to remain on top simply by gunning down people frequently, anyone could do that. A lot more impressive in my eyes to maintain control while you keep the peace through good leadership by maintaining a good relationship with those you work with. 

But it hasn't been done that often. You know they have it down tight when the Gods intervene to stop it because everyone is whining it's not fair. The Disorder regime basically had won the game

Report Post Tip
Gotta agree with Claire

ChristianGato
JackMezzo
Never met Anthony black, lol

Also, Keats. Keats and Gato together had probably the biggest impact on me as a player. I can't mention one without the other.

Then of course, MercedesKompressor was a boss bitch! Love her!

Syn
Telkin

Those two were awesome when I returned and will remain legend to me as well.

And a person named LuckyLucy... And CesareTorreta.

They were/are cool too!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm somewhat surprised no one has said Marietta. Her rise was dubious, and she made quite a few enemies, but she helped usher in the modern "Godfather" era. Before her, Godfathers were incredibly few and far between. After her, the game was rarely without one.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Tbh Gaviria you mentioned Brian Arao, who was a He not a She, and didnt rule the game.

He did kill like 14(approx?) Crewleaders on a rogue spree, but he didnt really lead at any point. (No idea what the final count of dead Cls was, I was one of the casualties so didnt really see how many in the end)

Report Post Tip
Id be remiss if I didn’t at least include Marietta at the top

She was incredible

Deimne was a legend!

Report Post Tip

With the exception of my current boss, CarolHathaway, I would have to absolutely say @Catalina_Rey. She was nice, knowledgeable and had no problem helping out whomever needed it. She was one of the great ones.

Report Post Tip

When someone can come to the table to build business, that will be my top gun.

Report Post Tip
It has to be this Kuklinski guy I keep hearing about.

Another vote for the Mezzo fellow as the creative genius even if it was Spaceman in charge of Philly. 

Report Post Tip

I haven't been in this world long enough to have known most of the folks mentioned here. I hate to say this, but Mikhail played his part well. I'm not saying he was a good leader, but he knew how to rule.

Report Post Tip

Marietta

TheDean

Deimne

They all rose to power w/o any intent. The dominoes just fell that way, and they all dominated for as long as THEY wanted. 

Diemne and Curtis for me

Report Post Tip

Roman he survived for TWO years. He almost made it to three. Think about that for a moment.

Disorder. He caused so much drama and controversy but when he was at the top he really did feel like the top dog.

Report Post Tip

Disorder

JackMezzo

Well, who endures?  That's what we should ask ourselves.

He's not one of the "big ticket" CLs that we think of, but who can forget James?  

He ran a crew, an experimental crew, under the Disorder Regime Upper Structure (DRUS).

He shot one of his own RHM for $5,000,000.  That single-minded dedication to making dollar is memorable 

Report Post Tip
Gotta agree with Claire

ChristianGato

But isn't it true that Gato is mainly remembered for the allegations?

Report Post Tip
Disorder wins. He won back then and still wins now.
Report Post Tip

Disorder was the Mike Tyson of MR - seemingly indestructible, until he was.  Uncompromising, weirdly charismatic.

The similarities stop there though, before anyone starts being a dick.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who was the Best at the top?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL