Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:57:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Story Time (Competition) Started by: Zeitgeist on Jan 05, '20 18:42

*Zeitgeist was frantically preparing the space for the competition entrants, he was just putting the finishing touches in place, to his left there was a large well-lit stage, a deep mahogany lectern with an obnoxiously over-sized microphone set against a harsh violet backdrop. To his right was a row of bright white, newly purchased office desks where the judges would be sitting. The chairs on the main floor were old but looked the kind of worn-in that leads to a very comfortable seat, the room itself wasn't much to speak of and smelt strangely like sour cream, which Zeitgeist had been attempting to cover with the assistance of a long wall of floral arrangements at the back of the room, with limited success*

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for joining me and the judges this evening and over the course of the next couple of weeks for this never before seen competition, where sharing your stories about some of your most impressive, disastrous or even funniest crimes can win you some exceptional prizes and have your stories echoing through our streets for eons to come.

*As Zeitgeist was addressing the attendees a strange, semi nude man, who had seemingly caught wind of what was happening here tonight clearly determined to enter the competition, and despite the best efforts of security the deranged man recounted the following tale*

"You attempt to break out your junkie friend out of jail, but are distracted by muffins in the guards change room, you were lucky to escape" 

*The man grabs his genitals and runs off stage... the whole room pauses for a moment, unsure of what exactly just happened before Zeitgeist raises his voice to speak again*

Uhhh, sorry about that folks it seems everyone wants to participate tonight... his weird story aside, that is exactly what we have come here to listen to. A brief, well articulated account of your exploits in one of the nine following categories.

Categories

Steal from an Art Gallery

Loansharking Operation

Torch a Rival Business

Raid a trucking depot

Jail Break

Pickpocket

Mug

Selling Drugs 

Failure

*Zeitgeist smiles for a moment before addressing the crowd once more*

Ladies and Gentlemen this room will remain open until Monday January 20th at 23:59 when entries will close. On behalf of myself, the judges and our fabulous sponsors @Homer and @Insta we would like to wish you all the very best!

Report Post Tips: 25 / Total: $500,000 Tip

*Zeitgeist walks back into the room with a poster in his hands, wielding a large hammer and what appears to be an ancient iron nail, he hammers the poster to the inside wall of the room and walks away*

Prizes

Corrupt Agent + Durden Mapping + Achi Reveal

Loansharking Operation

Torch a Rival Business 

Raid a trucking depot 

Jail Break 

Corrupt Agent + Durden Mapping + Super VIP

Pickpocket

Mug

Selling Drugs (Generic)

Failure message (Generic)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

*Zeitgiest walked backed into the room his head already buzzing after being asked the same question over and over*

Ladies and Gentlemen to find out all the specifics for submission please leave the streets and visit this location

Hope that answers all your questions!

*He marches off again clearly late for something or someone important*

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Moose takes a drag off his cigarette and takes a moment to recollect a noteworthy story from his time on the streets. he laughs and snuffs out his dart before beginning.

"The greediest I had ever been in my career, March of '27 had recently found a solid deal on a large batch of Snow, didn't know where it came from just knew it was good, and Cheap. A commodity like that don't drop that low so I take as much as I can carry, I looked like the fuckin' Michelin Man I had so many packets of Charlie stuffed in my pockets."

Moose takes a second to snicker thinking about it, snapping back to the story, he moves a fresh smoke to his mouth, before lighting it, he continues.

"So anyway, so I get back to my house and I get a call from my cousin Deer, who lives out in The Bronx, he tells me that the whole city is in a drought the NYPD busted all the major players and now there's a massive demand for anything they can get their hands on, He couldn't even get off the phone I was on the next plane over, and immediately got to work looking for someone to just dump this shipment on, collect my envelope, and call it a day."

The spark of a lighter breaks the flow of the story, quickly lighting the stog and taking a drag Moose again begins to speak

"What I did not expect was the schmuck I thought I was going to rip off turning out to be a god damn narc. Apparently the NYPD had some Mole snitch posing as a dealer paying "premium price".  Was the reason they got everybody in the first place, and my stupid ass fell for it too. Busted me leaving his apartment and gave me 10 years, but I got out in 3 thanks to some outside help, but I don't know nothing about that."

Taking another drag, Moose looks out, seemingly in thought.

"In conclusion, don't be stupid, don't be Too greedy, and most importantly don't sell drugs to cops, pretty straight-forward morals to snag from this"

Moose finishes his cigarette, along with his story and continues with his day.

Report Post Tip

Disregard that. I'm a monkey-brained idiot and misinterpreted the competition rules forgive my stupidity lmao

"You tried to sell your load to a snitch, you'll have plenty of time to think about it in the can!"

Report Post Tip

Gav stumbles up to the lectern and holds onto it to stabilize himself. In one hand, a barely legible handwritten note. In the other, a nearly-empty bottle of bourbon. He leans in to the microphone.

"Oh, you wanna-"

He mistakenly believed he needed to shout into the microphone, and the sheer volume or the ordeal stunned him like a brief seizure. He dropped the bottle of booze, which rolled off the stage. The loud *tink* could be heard all over the room as it hit the ground below. In a softer tone, this time, Gav returned to the microphone.

"You judges are gonna love this. It's about burning down the properties of your rivals."

He opened up the handwritten note and read it as best he could.

The fire catches and spreads quickly, perhaps a little too quickly. The quiet night is soon pierced by a loud cry- it's the screams of your smoldering accomplice rolling around on the ground. You collect your crew and escape before anyone sees- or hears- what you've done.

Gav slumps off the stage and looks for his bourbon bottle on the floor below.

Report Post Tip

Steph walks up onto the stage, dressed in a form fitting navy blue dress and mink jacket to ward off the chill in the air.

In her soft voice she speaks into the microphone

Raid a trucking depot:

After carefully climbing the wire fence and untangling your gloves from the barbed wire you break into the biggest truck in the yard, the keys are in the glove box and smash through the fence in it, you sold the truck for $$$$

The few people listening all look surprised as this small lady does not look the type to climb fences or steal anything for that matter, but that is part of her charm and how Steph never gets caught.

Report Post Tip

Chiron was seated on the front row awaiting his turn to speak. He listened to the tales of the other speakers and was quite impressed. When his turn finally arrived, he jumped on stage and recounted last month's mishap.

It was a dark and moonless night when Chiron and his gang of miscreants slipped inside the local city museum. They had cased out the joint and studied the guard rotation for the past few weeks and they were feeling confident. A new collection of painting and artwork had arrived at the museum that evening and this was their goal.

The crew split up and went into different rooms to loot the place. Chiron hurried towards the gem collection when he came across a painting. It was that of a young naked maiden, lying on a rock near a waterfall. He was rooted to the spot, bewitched by her beauty. Her skin was white like milk and her lips as red as rubies. Her eyes...

"Chiron do I cut the red or the blue wire?" his accomplice asked from the other end of the room.

Her eyes were blue as the azure sky. "Blue," Chiron murmured and traced his fingers along the outline of her curvaceous body. Like a river her hair flowed over her shoulders and her ample bosoms. Chiron loved women with long hair. How long was hers? One feet... one and a half..

"Boss how deep do we drill into the vault," another crew member asked.

"Two feet..," he mumbled. Yes her hair was at least two feet long. And her hips. Oh such wide birthing hips...

The police sirens could be heard in the distance and his crew bolted, but Chiron had tuned out the world around him. The cops found him standing motionless in front of the painting, a sheepish grin plastered over his face when they arrested him.

Art Gallery

You break into the art gallery in the dead of night. Everything goes like clockwork until you come across a nude painting of a bewitching maiden. Mesmerized by her beauty, you lecherously ogle her till the cops show up. Your gang failed the crime and you were thrown in jail.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $1,100,000 Tip

Vinnie walked into Papa’s Store on the corner of Main and 3rd Street, navigating his way through the isles until he found the coffee pot in the back corner.  Papa always had freshly brewed coffee ready and hot for a decent price.  Filling his cup, he took a sip of the hot liquid, inhaling the smokey aroma as the bitter drink warmed his throat.  It has been a long winter and Vinnie was ready for some warm summer days as business had been really slow lately.

Stepping behind an older man at the counter, Vinnie was shocked to see the man pull a large wad of bills from his back pocket, before peeling off a $5 bill to pay for his sack of groceries.  Vinnie watched in fascination as the man slipped the small fortune back into his pants pocket, then begin walking away with cane in his left hand and the groceries in his right.

Vinnie quickly paid for his coffee, telling the cashier to keep the change and caught the door before it closed behind the old man.  Vinnie watched carefully, seeing that everything was perfect for his theft of the cash.  The old man was distracted with is burdens, trying to navigate with both a cane and groceries in hand.  This wore pants that may have been one size too large and were most likely held up with suspenders.  The back pocket was covered by his black jacket, but Vinnie new the prize was still there, waiting.

The residential area was to the left at the end of the street, so Vinnie’s educated guess was that the old man would turn and head that direction.  That was Vinnie’s opportunity.  He stalked his prey, staying a good distance back until they approached the end of the block.  When he figured the old man was within a few steps of making his turn, he quickly accelerated, as if in a hurry for a meeting.  His guess had been correct and as the old man turned, they collided, Vinnie purposefully knocking the groceries to the ground.  With the collision, the old man lost his balance and fell to the ground also, which surprised Vinnie as he only made impact with the grocery bag.

Caught off guard, Vinnie reached down as he apologized “Oh Sir, I’m so sorry.  Here, let me help you up.”  As Vinnie reached out with his right arm to grab the old man’s hand and help him back to his feet, his left hand slid up under the coat and gently found the pants pocket holding the prize.

Just as Vinnie was about to reach into the pocket and retrieve his treasure, he heard “CLICK” and felt the cold steel of a gun barrel come up under his chin.  The old man’s eyes held an icy look as he said “Listen here asshole.  I’m a Boss and remove your god damn hand from my pants pocket before I blow off your head!”

Vinnie, in complete shock, quickly removed his hand and began to stammer “Oh, I….I meant no harm.  I was just…”

Before Vinnie could say any more, the old man stepped forward, pushing the gun barrel hard into the underside of Vinnie’s chin before saying “Shut up.  You don’t fucking trying and pick pocket a Boss.  I’ve forgotten more than you will ever know.  I think you need to learn a lesson.  While I should kill you, I don’t want to deal with paying off the cops AGAIN”.  The old man said the word “AGAIN” with a meaning that was intended to scare Vinnie.  After a long pause, the old man said “Give me your wallet, your watch, and your fucking shoes.  And if you hesitate, I’m even take your pants and you can do the walk of shame to get home.  Now, give the goods….NOW!”

The old man held such a commanding voice that Vinnie immediately complied.  From that point forward, Vinnie understood the value of a avoiding pickpocketing a made man.

Report Post Tip

Sitting at a table in a small cafe Revenant and some others are comparing stories of jobs gone wrong.

Revenant chuckles, "Did I ever tell you about the time we stole the Aphrodite of Knidos"?

So I was hanging out in New York doing some odd jobs and word hit the street of a new boss with an affection for art. Ok let’s be honest "art" is a figurative term the guy liked statues of naked ladies. First thing I thought of was a statue on loan to a local gallery, The Aphrodite of Knidos. Long and short it was a life size statue of a naked lady grabbing a towel and trying, not very well, to cover her naughty bits.

Rounding up a crew of 5 locals I didn’t know well was easy, the hard part was dealing with all their quirks. Lenny was a guard for the gallery and would make sure the other guards were elsewhere when the job went down. Mike and Will were 2 up and coming goombahs trying to make a name for themselves. Only problem is Mike could not read and Will only spoke Spanish. Dan and Troy were 2 wise guys Revenant worked with before. While not top notch they were solid guys who could be counted on for what he needed, heavy lifting. 

From the start the job went badly, Lenny came down with a bad case of the trots and was sitting on the throne when the time came to distract the guards. Unbeknownst to the rest of the crew the other guards were all actively patrolling the area when they tried to get in. Opening the alarm panel Mike looked dumfounded at the panel diagram while Will tried to read for him. Between the two they got the outside alarms shut off and set one off in another wing distracting the guards. Walking up the main hallway we saw her in all her glory every man flushing a bit at how realistic her stone breasts looked in the dim light. 

Trying to gently tip her off her pedestal and carry her off the guys got the signals off and instead of one, two, three, lift half the crew lifted on three. Slipping from the grasp of the other 2 she landed on the floor with a thud and broke off 3 fingers on her left hand. 

"Careful you mooks, this things priceless" I growled as I snatched up the fingers. I was rewarded for my warning with the sound of a loud crack as the right arm Dan was holding snapped off and he stood there with a stupid look on his face holding the dismembered arm. Moving in unison they carried the statue out to the front entrance. When they pushed the door open a loud alarm began blaring through the place and in answer to the nasty look I gave Mike and Will give a sheepish look. "Oh shit we forgot the front door alarm" 

Rushing to a waiting van they toss the statue in breaking off her head. With a groan I shout, "Can we try and keep the goddamn thing in one piece please?" Hopping in the van I’m floored to find Lenny isn’t there. Panic setting in I see him burst through the doors holding up his unbuttoned pants a flowing tail of toilet paper trailing behind him. Tearing off in a cloud of smoke we make it to a small warehouse where it will be stored and after hours of piecing it back together with some resin, she looks like a goddess again. Paying the crew more than they were worth I pass out in a chair. In the morning I head out to meet the buyer and, on the way, notice the headlines at a newsstand

"Reproduction of priceless statue stolen"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Gav's quick rise up the ranks of the "F" Society granted him opportunities to lead more sinister operations than just knocking over a post office. He was loansharking. He was raiding truck depots. He was living the life. He took a day to reflect on his nefarious activities and returned to the stage, this time far more sober than before.

"My life of crime has stepped up a notch. I have more to share. Much more."

Despite his confidence, he still reads his entries from a folded paper he produced from his pocket.

A Day as a Loan Shark (Success)

It's time to collect. You prowl your turf in search of delinquent balances, roughing up anyone who gets in your way. It looks like the people of this city had a little more money than they thought. You split the profits with your accomplices and go on your way.

A Day as a Loan Shark (Failure)

The streets are bustling with the money you've loaned to your city and now it's time to get your cut. You scramble to find the balance sheets of the poor bastards who thought it wise to borrow from you, but they're not to be found. A dozen names and thousands of dollars lost to the wind. You swear loudly and pledge to keep better records next time.

Raid a Trucking Depot (Success)

You target an old equipment depot for your next raid that was once a warehouse for war munitions. The place had been silent for hours, so you make your entry. You learn your info was only half accurate- because it's still harboring war munitions. Your accomplices round up crates of guns and ammo and escape out the way you came. You fence the stolen goods for a pretty penny and divide up the ill-gotten gains among your friends.

Raid a Trucking Depot (Failure)

The address you wrote on your hand was smudged from sweat in your gloves, and your heavily-armed crew inadvertently rolls up to the back side of a bankrupt wholesale shop instead of the pharmaceuticals warehouse you were promised. You punch the steering wheel of the car and apologize to the rest of the group. You'll do better next time. Or sweat less.

Gav felt he had been rambling for some time, and chose to keep any more entries for another visit to the lectern. The judges had been there for days, and so it was hard to tell if they had grown bored with the ordeal or if Zeitgeist was not allowing them to leave or sleep. He was impressed by such vigilance and nodded to them as he left the stage.

Report Post Tip

Hello! Great competition!

Here's a few submission from SuperKoala from the Null Crime Family in Seattle. 
I quite possibly will enter a few more submission. But this is to get the ball rolling. 

Success! Your team got away with the "Banana on the Wall" masterpiece, worth over $120,000! Shame you ended up eating the banana. Don't commit crimes when hungry! You owe the rest of the team each $20,000.

Loansharking Operation
Falure! Your team succesfully got two Great White Shark's together making babies, BUT, you missunderstood the concept of this operation. It's a LOAN Shark operation, not a LONE Shark operation. Yay for baby sharkies though!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I have discovered the intended contributions are a couple line events as if you were writing for the game event not the story I submitted above. Please enjoy my story of the job gone wrong and I humbly present my official entries.

Steal from an art gallery pass: I once saw a traveling showcase of a trending artist named Picasso. The sketches he did of some composer named Igor Stravinsky called "Ragtime". To me it seemed like a child could have done them. Squiggles and minimal depth its some new art trend, I guess. To my delight I discovered my reproductions fooled everyone after I snuck in and swapped them. 

Steal from an art gallery fail: Planning a heist I needed a guy good with alarms. With no agreed upon term for this an old retired don laughs and says, "I know an old glim douser who will get it done". The guy was pushing 60 and color blind but knew his stuff with wires I figured he would do. The alarms all went off at once and a huge short sent sparks all over making the sprinklers kick in. We beat it, and were delighted to see the approaching sirens that met us at the corner were only fire trucks.

Loan shark fail: I tried loansharking once, you know those guys at the bank who take all this info like what you make and what you own into consideration for a loan? Would have been a great idea to use one. I broke dozens of arms and legs and still ended up way in the red on that one. Can’t squeeze blood out of a stone and even if you could blood isn’t paying the tabs..

Torch a rival business fail: So, once we had a rival crew in town who was in competition with us on rotgut production. I decided to take it upon myself to eliminate the competition. Getting a crew together we subdue and tie up the guards. Busting open a few casks we stuffed rags in the holes and lit up. Quickly the whole place was flaring up and casks started to burst when we beat it. Chuckling and patting one another on the back we made it back to HQ,, Just in time to hear the news about the merger the boss made with them.

Raid a trucking depot fail: I get wind of a shipment of machining equipment passing through. My first thought is how well this stuff would make ghost guns, so I decide to nick it. Getting a crew of 3 together I set it up for the 2 guys to drive the trucks while I get the gates. My spine still shivers remembering the sounds of a grinding clutch and a diesel truck stalling out. One of the guys pokes his head out and says, "what’s the little lever on the stick shift do?"
(for those who don’t get it for a long time large trucks had a lever on the gear shift. You started with it in the lower or "one" setting and went first, second, third, etc. then flipped the lever to "two" and went back to first, second, etc. then "three" on the lever. If you weren’t familiar with this, it would become an amazing anti-theft device)

Jail break fail: Once I heard my underboss got picked up on a bum rap. It doesn’t fly to let the bosses cool their heels like that in county, so I got a plan together to bust him out. Sneaking in with the help of a couple corrupt officers and a few insiders who work in kitchen and laundry and have liberty to move about unescorted. Finding his cell empty I almost got busted getting out only to run into my underboss and our mob lawyer shaking hands on the steps of the jail.

Pickpocket fail: One time I was in San Francisco and while doing the tourist thing and riding the trolleys I notice a mark. Walking round with a fine suit, nice watch, and large bulge in his back pocket I decide to pick his pocket. Slipping up behind him I nab the fat wallet and am going for the watch when he suddenly turns and walks up to the gates of a sanitarium. The guard opens the gate and he walks in spinning his watch on the chain. I look in the wallet and it’s all money from that new board game Monopoly.

Mug fail: I was walking along with a crowd getting off a train on a busy platform in New York. I get bumped into hard by a rude guy who gives a half assed "pardon me". Deciding to have a little fun I follow him till we are out of earshot and bop him over the head with the sock full of pennies I carry. Taking his wallet, I’m chuckling as I look in to see how much I got, only to see my own ID card, the SOB had picked my pocket. 

Generic drug sale fail: Once I met a fellow in California, nice guy named Randy. He had, I was told, the best weed on the West Coast. Only there was 2 problems. One he LOVED coconuts and would not do any deals without one included in the price. Second, he lived way up the San Jose hills and spent most of his day in a hammock contemplating how miraculous coconuts were. Long and short the stories about sunny California are bunk. Hiking down leading a donkey laden with the bundles I hit a downpour. Weed that is dried then wetted again tends to mold. Go figure moldy weed doesn’t sell well. 

Generic fail: I’m part Irish, on my mothers’ side. Her family name was Murphy. Their crest includes the family creed “anything that can go wrong will”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Right, so, ehm, I need to change wording of my first submission as I missunderstood the actual possible implementations.
I'll be focussing on failures. Or falures. In my days we only knew falure, not this new failure you speak of... but I guess times change. 

Failure! Your team got away with the "Banana on the Wall" masterpiece, worth over $120,000! Shame you guys ended up eating the banana. Didn't your momma teach to not commit crimes when hungry?!

Kindly note my LONEShark submission is staying as is. 

And since I'm here anyway, I'd like to continue submitting another failure entry;

Torch A Rival Business
Failure! Your team failed to burn the place down! Instead they made a fool of themselves standing outside fighting over who's job it was to bring the lighter. Who was the mastermind of this "organised" crime again?!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

*Zeitgeist was walking a lot slower than usual, on hand holding his head the other trying to shield any and all light from reaching his eyes, his eyes were very heavily bloodshot, he was still wearing the same suit as yesterday and had traces of glitter and cigar ash on his coat. He extended his right hand to prop himself up and presumably to stop him from falling over, he opened his mouth to speak*

Ladies and gentl....

*Zeitgeist wobbled a bit realizing that standing was out of his level of current competency and ushered for CaseyLovesCox his most trusted bodyguard to bring him over a chair. Zeitgeist lowered his old body into a chair lowering the microphone down a bit and in a slurred tone began to speak again*

Ladies and gentleman, we have seen a few entrants over the past 10 days and the competition will be closing soon.

*Zeitgeist paused for a moment, reaching into his suit pocket for a handkerchief to wipe his forehead*

If you would like a chance to win one of the fabulous prizes please get down here and speak up as soon as possible, we still have a number of un-entered categories.

*Zeitgeist called over two of his bodyguards to carry him back to the office, he needed at least 2 gallons of Gatordade and a long nap*

Report Post Tip

Gav had toured the country, city by city, seeing how the mafia's most ubiquitous crimes were being committed. Ever the fervent note-taker, at each city he would brandish his tattered Sherlock Holmes notepad and write observations for how he saw things. Some were... strange. Some were impressive. Regardless, the criminal world needed to hear how these crimes were taking shape.

But time was running short. The competition would close soon, and he needed to get to one last city before he could share his observations. But then, like a tidal wave, TylerDurden and his band of foul-smelling fucksticks kept his plane promptly grounded. He was furious. He took to shooting them like a kid at a carnival game. But by the time the dust settled, he was out of time. He'd have to make his contribution to the story without New York.

Not wanting to disrupt the flow of the competition, Gav snuck in near the back. But as he got closer to the venue, he found no one was there. Only Zeitgeist being carried away with gallons of some strange fluorescent liquid. He quickly went up to the front to begin his Gav Talk to the judges, even if no one was would be around.

"First... I saw a man in Detroit. He wanted to break a friend of his out of jail, but it didn't look like he knew what he was doing. Here's how it went:"

• Your first attempt at bending the metal bars of the cell fails. Your second attempt at bending the same metal bars fails. You failed. Go home.

"Poor sap. If only he knew there were keys! Those boys in LA knew what to do."

• You sneak past the sleeping guards and lift their key ring. The first key fits perfectly. You twist until you hear a *click*. Your friend is free.

"Now, lifting keys isn't all we do. We also lift cash. From each other. I saw pickpockets everywhere in Vegas. Though, they were not always very good at it."

• You fat fingered it. They checked for their wallet and you had to back off. You'll have to try again later.

"But when we're smooth, we're smooth like silk. And that's what you'll find in Philly. They never even know what hit them."

• You get their wallet, watch, and hairpiece in one swipe. Not bad.

"But picking pockets is a dangerous business. One kid in Seattle tried to make off with a Made Man's watch and, well, things didn't end up too good for them."

• You followed your assailant as they made off with your money. You let 'em walk away, thinking they got away with it. Then you found them on a park bench and cold-cocked them. You check their pockets- looks like you weren't the only one they were stealing from.

"But our bread-and-butter, the real dollars come from narcotics. And there's only one place you get the kind of prices you need to make a pretty penny. Chicago."

• Your contact is a little late, but you still make the deal. You count $100 in profit after the sale.
  • You find your dealer at his normal spot, posted up on a corner making too much noise. You buy $100 worth of Marijuana and beat it.

"That's all I have for now. Thank you for coming to my Gav Talk."

Gav checks his watch as he exits the stage. He didn't have enough time to make it to New York. His work would simply have to be incomplete. He went looking for a bar, hoping he could throw back a few shots and get the Durden PTSD out of his head.

Report Post Tip
Rather tragically all the sponsors of the competition are dead

Thanks to those of you who entered unfortunately if there is no one willing to pick up the sponsorship I am afraid it was all in vain
Report Post Tip

Understandable, it is what it is. Nothing is guarenteed in this life of ours. Nevertheless, it was a good idea this competition. Something different and a chance to be a bit more involved. May the fallen rest in peace. <3

Report Post Tip

Not all in vain, it was fun, inspired lots of folks to come up with some entertaining tales that could be told in between sips of drinks. 

I wonder, was every sponsor and every judge in the same city? if not say something, id throw a bit in to cover some kind of completion to what was started.

Report Post Tip

Truly a lost that the auther of yhis great competition is gone but soon any new one comes up thats for sure, so many good writer in this world so its not a guess, its a promise mostly :p

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Story Time (Competition)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL