Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 14:55:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
World war 3 Started by: Albert-Anastasia on Jan 06, '20 02:15
This has been an interesting read. I'm still deciding how I feel about the situation :/
Report Post Tip

Cooler heads will prevail we should hope. Though China Russia and Iran have been involved in joint naval exercises alot of NATO allies have condemned the actions so the US have looked to Israel which in itself would be another mistake.

Report Post Tip

I am holding back until China is a playable faction and then Im going to give it a try. I've been waiting to play a good WW3 game for a while!

Report Post Tip

there will be no war ...

Report Post Tip

I doubt there will be a war.

But otherwise it's a good way to test if playing all those post-apocalyptic shooters prepared me for anything.

Report Post Tip

Well I know one country who is very happy about it, Israel.  

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

NATO stands with US:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/nato-stands-soleimani-assassination-warns-iran-200106173245219.html

Report Post Tip
America will fuck the world up. Dude we have in office will hit that big boy button no fuckin problem. No need to worry if your in America lol
Report Post Tip

Hopefully we make it to 2021

Report Post Tip
Yeah idk if there will actually be a war about it but either way the memes are fire.
Report Post Tip

Not a good idea

Report Post Tip

The dude we have in office is a psychopath!  No regard for anyone but his own ego. 

Report Post Tip

There will never been a world war 3 on this but thanks to trump all americans are from now in danger in the middle-east for long time and in other countries to mor than before, Trump says he protects americans life, in my ass...

Report Post Tip

Americans were always in danger in the Middle East.

Report Post Tip
To be honest I'm not surprised the assassination took place, but this isn't going to end soon.
Report Post Tip

We've been preparing ourselves all our lives with Zombie, Apocalyptic, Armageddon, Dooms day movies.  

Report Post Tip

I can say as someone currently in the army, things are very tense right now and is soldiers are getting prepared to deploy mentality. No one has said we are going yet, but the atmosphere has definitely changed.

Report Post Tip

A buddy of mine said that there are talks of him going to Iran relatively soon. Said he's pretty scared. Not to mention that Iran is now claiming the missile attacks on the US embassy over there. (Not surprising).

Also, I've heard they plan to use cyber warfare. Lots of people are worried about our banks and such. I'm not so much worried about banks as I am worried about someone getting in to the stupid "presidential alert" system that got set up last year or the year before...

A few messages there and rumors go flying, next thing we know, EVERYONE is launching missiles.

Someone said they're going to block all of our communications... I had to laugh at that one.

Anyway... I'm really hoping for NO war as we've seen plenty war over there already between Dessert Storm, the war on Afghanistan and Bin Laden, and OIF... I fear for the state of the world as we know it, and it reminds me of a song. I chuckle as I sing it in my head.

"It's the end of the world as we know it!"

However, technically, that's true about every day we walk through. Anyway, no reason to TRUTHFULLY worry, since there isn't really anything we can particularly DO about the situation. But. We can certainly hope for the best and that cooler heads prevail.

Now for a bit of absolutely terrible and off color, majorly offensive humor... A joke from a friend.

How do you say Iran backward?

(I know I know, I said nari? with a big weird look on my face too...)

Answer: Hiroshima

(Yes yes, too soon, too soon. Terrible humor and timing, I know.)

Report Post Tip

Well lets look at the facts, America bombed an air port with the intent of killing an Iranian General and militia leader. That in its own is an act of war. If Iran does retaliate (where it has full rights to do so) that would most likely lead to war with Iran. Now the only question is who (if any one) would support the U.S

I know the main steam media would like you to think that this all started with the drone strike ordered by President Trump.  They have to do this because if they don’t then they have to admit that the former foreign policy of appeasement was a failure and resulted in a much more aggressive Iran in the region.  The truth of the matter is that Iran committed many “acts of war” against the US prior to the drone strike — including organizing an assault on the US Embassy just days before.  For those that don’t know this, a US Embassy is considered “US soil” so an attack on it is an attack on the US.

Now I don’t want a war and I don’t think that President Trump does either.  That said, I believe the US has a right and a responsibility to defend itself and her people against an aggressive terrorist state.  Appeasement sure the hell did not work so I am not certain what other options are available that would be effective at deterring a Foreign Leadership that has often spoke of bring death to America my entire life.

Report Post Tip

what an easy to use term 'Terrorsit' has become, you dont like anyone just use this term.

no one wants peace or else what will these multi billion arms producing companies do

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: World war 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL