Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:01:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
World war 3 Started by: Albert-Anastasia on Jan 06, '20 02:15
Please feel free to give me another term to use other than terrorism to speaks to “the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims” that Soleimani and Iran had/has been doing in Syria, Iraq, and Yeman?
Report Post Tip
Holland is neutral!!
Report Post Tip

Time for Iran to go

Report Post Tip

It looks like no one actually wants war and we will be heading back to the negotiation table with Iran in a much weaker position.

Report Post Tip

I think there's a collective exhale going on. Let's be honest, if Iran wanted to kill at Al Asad they could have.

I equate this to telling a kid not to touch the water or else. The kid then walks up and dips his toe in even after your warnings. The kid feels rebellious, the parent isn't going to lose their shit because the kid didn't jump in, and everyone is semi-satisfied.

Iran didn't want to look like a bitch in front of her people. The entire world knows the US would completely shit on Iran, so they dipped their toe in the water instead of the frightening revenge they promised. Had they had caused mass casualties at ASAB, I'd almost guarantee we'd be, at minimum, striking the military installations these were launched from.

Let's not forget that Iran has been acting a fool for a really long time...seizing ships, attacking the Saudis, shooting down the Global Hawk. The American media makes me want to barf. I've switched nearly 100% to Al Jazeera. 

Report Post Tip

Just waiting for Iran to Wackback tbh

Report Post Tip
Impetigo, they did last night, they missed but all is good right now so
Report Post Tip

They intentionally missed (we know they can hit with precision from their firing on the Saudi oil field) and created a back door channel with Iraq to give them and the US advance warning so that they could take cover.  Then they immediately contacted the UN loudly to say this was a one and done so that there was no mistakes.  It was a way for them to save face with their people without crossing a red line with the US (killing an American, etc)

Report Post Tip

A war fought by memes should be the war

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Watching for Yemen, Iraq, and Syria to start intensifying. Betting on upcoming maritime incidents in strait of Hormuz. Lebanon could also see escalations.

Report Post Tip
You are most likely correct
Report Post Tip

So supposedly Trump declares "peace". But anything can be said. What's the truth?

Report Post Tip

Eh, eventually we’re all screwed anyways

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: World war 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL