Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:22:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Captains First Mistake Started by: Superboy_Prime on Feb 20, '08 08:37
How do you wish to explain your Shedevil shooting at TC's former members Tufting, or the dead Made Man from YOUR family who happened to be a former member of New Blood Rising.

At least be honest with us and just say...well, what she said in the mail :)
Report Post Tip
"Ah incredible manipulation of a Mob Mail there my friend"

First of you aint no friend to me so shut the fuck up and shove that stupid hat well you no where and im sure you wont hesitate to do so, and secondly i would try what you deem a manipulation a little harder if that wasn't the mail that lies in my inbox, ask the bitch yourself.

You consider your self not involved in the war yet you HQ you know who for you know what and your hoe of a RH seems to think you are, who's actually running your pathetic excuse of a family?

From the looks of things certainly not you.
Report Post Tip
The dead made man from my family I do not have an explanation for.

As for my RHM. AngelicalDeath has been reprimanded. Let me put this to you, what business do you have questioning my family dealings on these streets?

Maybe if you were a more reputed member of this community your comments may be taken in a slightly more welcoming light.

As it is my friend, you are a lowly Goomba who has not graced us with his presence at all.

Who are you my friend?

Tips his hat...
Report Post Tip
Judge,

I am not going to sit here and respond to nobody whingers.

Do yourself a favour, and be proactive.

I dot have time for you.
Report Post Tip
Ah, reputed member of this community eh. Do you mean my bloodline as a whole or just my we little Goomba self? Now if you mean bloodline there's a lot I can tell you, even about yourself Mr. Tufting :)

And I believe I have graced you with my presence dear friend, only two of my posts have been made within the HQ of New Blood Rising, so at least 80% of my shit is out here...right?

"AngelicalDeath has been reprimanded." Wasn't she the one saying you people killed members for shooting at below 48h old? Well the one she shot at was not only below 48h old at the time, but also a member of a different family, which you say you had no part in taking down..so why is she shooting at all? And why isn't the punishment death? Or are you going to give her a slap on the wrist for the same thing CP is killing New Blood Rising members for?

And as for the Made Man, have you even tried to figure out what happened? or was he just HQ'd by your RH so no WS could be found...since she seems to think you're at war as well.
Report Post Tip
By a reputed member I mean your rank. I am not one to hold grudges over bloodlines, as is quite evident by my RHM. Do not try to tar me with that brush my friend.

You may have graced us but barely to a level unto where your name is known. Most of your "shit" may be out there, but you are still unknown to me. As to "how" I run my crew, I thought I had made it pretty clear, that is my business. Yet you still seem to insist on demanding explanations from me.

My answer to this, be proactive, much like I told Judge. Your bloodlines have proved over and over they are more than capable of it so why not prove your family name still has it in them?

Anything else?
Report Post Tip
Yes, one last thing. After POC's fine speech about not shooting the tagged unsponsored. Still not doing anything about your trigger happy RH?
Report Post Tip
If POC does not feel my punishment is harsh enough, I am sure he will come to me and demand I do better.

But you know, thanks for giving a shit.

Winks and walks off.....
Report Post Tip
Someone has to give a shit, when none of the CL's seem to care.

But thank you for your time, now you must excuse me. There's a war to be fought :P
Report Post Tip
Um.

War's over dude.

Y'all lost.

Just fyi.
Report Post Tip
Jrandi, just because you're looking in the mirror doesn't mean the fat lady is singing. :)
Report Post Tip
And Orwell, your family is next. So I wouldn't mourn shit nor hold my head low, face the bullets coming with pride.

Face the bullets coming from my Leader? Because yes, PrinceofCheese is my leader as much as Intervention.

Again, the morons seem to be missing the key point that Intervention is a Captain of PrinceofCheese, why on God's green one would he kill him? The only real motive I could see would be if Intervention was found in the billiard room with the Candlestick.
Report Post Tip
Why would it stop him from killing Intervention is a better question, Orwell. Or any of the other leaders for that matter, since none of them seem to be able to punish their CP friends.
Report Post Tip
I can pretty much guarantee all the actual Cpers are in the families of PrinceofCheese, Altitude and Cab_Tufting, so you're just talking shit to be honest.
Report Post Tip
a. personal insults are so pase, you fucking moron.

b. your leaders? are dead. your members? are dead. the war? is over. get a clue and fuck off back to your hidey hole.
Report Post Tip
Maybe you heard that wrong...What is to stop Altitude or even Cab_Tufting (the other leaders I speak of, the CP side anyways.) from taking Intervention out, without having to face any consequences for it, because of their CP relationships. We already seen one RH get away with crap even though the same RH was mouthing off about the whole 48h thing, and to make things worse, involved herself in a war that her CL didn't want any part of...or so he says, and yet she lives. So what's to stop them from killing off anyone else that isn't CP and remain unharmed?
Report Post Tip
I must inform my beloved leader to make haste with our fortifications. I can only assume attack from Altitude and/or Cab_Tufting is imminent, after all, it's perfectly logical they'd take out one of PrinceofCheese's capos and cause a huge rift in the CP group for shits and giggles.

Your paranoia is ridiculous, I can understand the bitterness; but these suggestions really are of a crackpot level.
Report Post Tip
I've seen worse Orwell, both in speeches and in actions. So have you, or your bloodline anyways, so you can't tell me it's impossible, and it will happen sooner or later. We both know this :)
Report Post Tip
Yes, in effect Altitude or Cab_Tufting (who is not CP btw :o) will shoot one of PrinceOfCheese's Boss', pretty much one of his members...

Man, whatever you're smoking dude....can I have some?
Report Post Tip
I really don't think we will. CP have proved time and again how tight knit they were, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing it's undeniable.

So why, and believe I really can't see this from any perspective, would any of the CP leaders shoot what is effectively a member of PrinceofCheese's? It is the strangest of all hypothetical situations, it defies all logic.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Captains First Mistake
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL