Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 21:17:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Captains First Mistake Started by: Superboy_Prime on Feb 20, '08 08:37
SunTzu, Tufting might not be a CP, but his RH or should I say RH's. Carry the CP tags. So...whatever you're smoking, pass that shit :)

Orwell, all they would need is for Intervention to fuck up somehow, and even if POC does not want to kill him, do you think POC would kill any of them for doing what they believe is right..for their families?
Report Post Tip
So now the hypothetical situation has changed entirely, now Altitude and/or Cab are shooting Intervention for breaking the rules, rather than for shits and giggles.

Stop clutching at straws, you're just embarrassing yourself.
Report Post Tip
We all heart intervention strongly. He will remain beside me in bed for a long time with occassional visits from my cock pushing friends.
Report Post Tip
"Stop clutching at straws, you're just embarrassing yourself."

lol...I never said they would do it for shits and giggles, but if that's how YOU interpreted it in the first place no wonder you're defending them, shame on you.
Report Post Tip
Oh, I was not debating his RH or hands allegience (dude's a mutant, keeeeeeeeeel him), merely his, I'm perfectly sober ty, though I could do with a beer now you mention it....

And if Intervention was punished for doing wrong then I presume PoC would handle it as he would any other Boss in his family...
Report Post Tip
So you were initially suggesting Intervention and co would be next for the chop because he would in some way fuck up?

What gave you that impression?
Report Post Tip
Actually, if I had to guess, I'd say BruceCarrol would be next...
Report Post Tip
*points at Jrandi and does his best Goldberg impression*

YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, we were talking about BruceCarrol or Intervention, feh, pass?
Report Post Tip
Well Intervention seems to get along with the CPers (and by "get along", I mean "is one"), and BruceCarrol doesn't really get along with anyone... I guess... maybe... who knows, he never fucking says anything.
Report Post Tip
I agree with Jrandi.

The shooting has stopped, why continue this topic? It's over.
Report Post Tip
Mutes are loved in this place Jrandi, I thought you knew this :)
Report Post Tip
TheCaptain is dead.

You are all still cunts.

CP still rules.

You are all still fucking assholes.

I have Acne on my penis.

You are all still fucking bitches.

\o/
Report Post Tip
FTR I will also try to tempt BruceCarrol to the cheese HQ for some sexual feelings.

He may or may not come. But I hope he does, I really really do.
Report Post Tip
NU BLUD FOREVER!!!!!111!!!one!!!!111!!11!!!
Report Post Tip
Thank you, Retired. I guess my comments won't be needed now.

For the record, I do NOT have acne on my penis. The goods are quite serviceable, ladies.
Report Post Tip
I see the lies just keep on flowing out.

MarioPuzo glares at FlyingPig
Report Post Tip
To be fair, nobody was worth the spit that shined The Captain's shoes. Big thank you to all of you who defended my pops. Thank you to those of you that attacked him too. It was no secret that he loved attention. You give him the attention he so loved, even in his death. That's...how The Captain rolled.
Report Post Tip
After looking at all this and all the hate.

I've noticed all have died except Marco.

Mr. Tufting has taken him in to his home. Through stories in my bloodline it seems that all has died with a man like him.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Captains First Mistake
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL