Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 15:15:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Rest In Peace Kobe Bryant Started by: Grooglez on Jan 26, '20 20:04

thats fucked

Report Post Tip

Such a sad day for the sporting world. Never a Lakers fan, but had mad respect for his skills. Prayers for the Bryant family and the families of the other victims in this tragedy.

Report Post Tip

working at the staples center and being able to high five this dude was an honor, Laker purple and gold, all day end day.   

Report Post Tip

Was an absolute legend and a damn good guy. So sad that we start this year off with such a tragic loss. RIP to him, his daughter, and the others who went down on that crash. God bless his and the other victim's families.

Report Post Tip
Truly a legend, such a loss for sports world
Report Post Tip
Such a shame he was such a great professional remember watching him play was a very talented guy 😞

RIP gone too young
Report Post Tip

RIP Black Mamba. One of the greatest of all time. I grew up watching you, because of you I started to play basketball. Very sad day for me. 

Report Post Tip
Rip Kobe. Such a tragedy..
Report Post Tip

Rip to the legend Crazy watched kobe my whole life right after lebron pasted him too.His daughter was gonna be amazing at basketball as well very sad times.

Report Post Tip

Bigtime sadface, one of the all time greats

Report Post Tip
Rest in piece Kobe. You were a giant.
Report Post Tip

Sad, sad news.

RIP legend

Report Post Tip

RIP to Kobe Bryant. Tragic accident, with his daughter and 7 others killed too. So sad.

Report Post Tip

Definitely very sad news to hear the Death of not just him but the other people in the Helicopter Crash.

Rest In Peace to all of them.

Report Post Tip

R.I.P. Kobe! I have never seen him play, but I've heard he was one of the best if not THE best. 

It's so sad that he and his daughter died and they both will be missed. I heard that his daughter also was a very good basketball player.

R.I.P. them both!

Report Post Tip

RIP. Horrible event for the wife to loose two in one day. 

Report Post Tip

Kobe was one the the GOATS. He will be remembered for a long long time. When people toss that paper in a bucket from 10 feet and yell kobe and smash that. His memory will live on. 

Report Post Tip
So sad 😭. I feel for the rest of his family and the other family involved
Report Post Tip
Greatest of all time
Report Post Tip

Indeed that is so horrible'

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rest In Peace Kobe Bryant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL