Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 19:32:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Rest In Peace Kobe Bryant Started by: Grooglez on Jan 26, '20 20:04

Such a legend went wayy too early. Sad start to 202 first month is not even over yet :(

Report Post Tip

You know?  It's quite the testament when even our small corner of society has a lot to say about this event...  I have never been a huge basketball fan myself, but even in my limited knowledge, I've known nothing but good about that man.  Rest in Peace Kobe.  

Report Post Tip
Rest in peace to Kobe and all those that lost their lives in this tragic event.
Report Post Tip

was never a basketball fan but was sorry to hear about what happened. Im reminded of a former astro's pitcher who lost his life in a plane crash a few yrs ago. 

RIP Kobe 

Report Post Tip

Kobe was an amazing player and family man

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Really shitty all around.

I’m not a big basketball guy and not even a huge Kobe guy, but Mostly as a father and a competitor.
Report Post Tip

You know... When I was a kid, I never was into basketball. I was a soccer guy. I played 13 years of it. As I grew up I started appreciating basketball a lot more and it's a great sport. Even if I didn't know basketball for 2 pennies, I still knew who Kobe was. He transcended basketball and he is a staple man in the sports industry. He is like Wayne Gretzky, Lionel Messi, Tiger Woods, etc. A true legend and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him play and watching replays of him. Now, he is lost, but will be remembered. 

Report Post Tip

Not really a basketball fan, but the guy deserves respect from how far he took his career and what he achieved.

Rest in peace,

Report Post Tip
So sad for the wife and children left behind :(
Report Post Tip

He was the type of guy that you could model your entire athletic/professional career around. I was never a basketball player myself, but his tenacity, drive, and hunger for greatness is something that can be applied to any aspect of life. The world feels a little smaller now without him in it. Rest up killer. Your legacy will live on forever. 

Reminds me of when we lost Sean Taylor. Rip Rip to the GOAT.

i'm still in shock... and the loss of all nine is horrible but to lose two generations is really sad  

Not really a bball fan but mad respect for an athlete like that

Report Post Tip

Was one of the greatest players ever 

Report Post Tip

Man I was what is called a "Kobe Hater"...I despised him on the basketball court, hated he barely passed the ball, hated he tried to be so much like Jordan, but off the court I always had so much respect for the drive he has, how much he loves his family, and most importantly all the things he's done off the court since he retired. Kobe is a icon and a legend who will never be forgotten.

Report Post Tip

When I was younger I dreamt of being like kobe...

He marked my generation more than Michael Jordan

Rest in peace to him and his daughter.

And to all those passengers

Report Post Tip

Awe Kobe, you left us to soon.  You were a living legend.  I use to watch you and Shaq and just know I was in for some Magic.  You are Worthy.  RIP

Report Post Tip
RIP so unbelievable
Report Post Tip
Kobe was a driven individual. We can all take a few notes.
Report Post Tip
Horrible accident, rip to all that passed. Sad to see a legend go.
Report Post Tip
Legend

Rest In Peace Black Mamba
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rest In Peace Kobe Bryant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL