Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 15:17:25
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Done Started by: James_T_Kirk on Jan 30, '20 02:45

Will never spend another dollar (Izzy) on this game until things are fixed with reserving spots for players is fixed.  This thing of saving a spot for someone like BML or Insanity goes directly against the rules of the game.  So we are prohibited from asking about their past, yet their past is putting them in positions, which the brag about, that allows them to secure positions.  I see it every day and it's absolutely frustrating.

No Crew Leaders below level 45.  No hands below lever 40.  How is that hard?  And i don't want to hear that they are scared of NPC.  Izzy controls that and understands.  

Very frustrated.

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $1,600,000 Tip

Someone say he's wrong.. because he's not.

I'm not singling anyone out, but to see crew leaders 11 days old. Or at 25-35 units, and knowing it's the same people over and over who do fuck all for the community. 

I whole heartily understand why this place has continued to go down the drain for the past couple years.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $340,000 Tip

Will never spend another dollar (Izzy) on this game until things are fixed with reserving spots for players is fixed.  This thing of saving a spot for someone like BML or Insanity goes directly against the rules of the game. So we are prohibited from asking about their past, yet their past is putting them in positions, which the brag about, that allows them to secure positions.

How is this his fault or responsibility to stop? He cannot control the decisions players make. If he made the Hand positions rank based then people would just go without hands until those they trust and want as Hands are of the appropriate rank or have temp Hands until they are. This does NOT break any rules of the game as there is no rule preventing anyone from being honest about their past experience in-game or volunteering their past names. Again, how can Izzy control what information someone voluntarily gives to their leader who may or may not be a friend?

No Crew Leaders below level 45.  No hands below lever 40.  How is that hard?  And i don't want to hear that they are scared of NPC.  Izzy controls that and understands.  

The minimum rank to purchase an HQ is Made Man. It is NOT based on units, nor should it be. It has NOTHING to do with NPCs. On past runs, I have authed complete strangers at Made Man. Again, Izzy has no control over who we as players auth.

All I see you doing is blaming Izzy for the actions that we as players take. He's not at fault. He doesn't control our decisions. Please, stop blaming him for the decisions of others. If you want auth or a Hand spot you'll have to prove it or hope that one of your friends gets into power and helps you attain those goals just like everyone else who has been authed or a Hand. As you make these "suggestions" and vow to never buy credits again because of decisions that we as players make think about how you would auth, choose a hand, etc if you and your cronies were in power... Hands and auths are people that the leader trusts, not just someone who clicked enough to get a bunch of units.

You're frustrated. That's not Izzy's fault. The blame lies with those in bold now and those before them and those before them.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm not singling anyone out, but to see crew leaders 11 days old. Or at 25-35 units, and knowing it's the same people over and over who do fuck all for the community. 

I was 30 units when i was given auth. I do not really see your point tbh. 

James the rant you just had by far some of the stupidest shit i have seen. You guys literally did the same exact shit you are complaining about back when you were Nikola under Angelo. On top of that what you are saying is not even true. Most of the Leaders now have not been auth in a while, some have never been auth in general. 

In conclusion you are both lost imo. 

But blaming izzy will surely fix the issue . 

Report Post Tip

DougRoss well like I said I WASNT going to single anyone out but let’s talk about it man. 

YOU were authed after a war when the game was at a state that they needed crew leaders. I understood why you were authed. Sorry I had to explain this and was anyone’s time reading it but someone needed extra attention because they felt attacked.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Negative you have no idea why i was Auth. Ch was no where near full lmao. I really hate to see uneducated players come out here and pretend they know what the fuck is going on. Then blaming izzy for it. I diddnt feel attack just diddnt see your point at all. However you are the on bitching about same ppl same thing all the time. Seems you need the extra attention. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $540,000 Tip

DougRoss gonna be honest man, could not give enough of a fuck to read your reply. Have a good night, and stay blessed! 🙏🏻

Yeah like i thought , Keep quite.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

DougRoss, you have no reason to spell as poorly as you do. There are libraries all over, go to one and pick yourself out a book. I'll even help you sound out the words at first to get you going. 

Please define uneducated?
Report Post Tip

DougRoss, you have no reason to spell as poorly as you do. There are libraries all over, go to one and pick yourself out a book. I'll even help you sound out the words at first to get you going. 

LOL you right. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

Please define uneducated?

Not one to usually make assumptions.. but seems clear to me he is referring to players that have no inside information to the matter of which they speak, namely his auth and the reason for it. I doubt it was a sweeping statement about peoples school education, or lack thereof.

Mr Kirk seems to have some anger issues, having heard him discuss this issue at the funeral of an old acquaintance earlier, but the language there was a tad harsher than used here.

Report Post Tip

Based off the information I've seen in this thread I clearly see why some people aren't fit for leadership. Try harder and quit being a bitch about it. 

Report Post Tip
Yeah dean what he said😂😂
Report Post Tip

Clank man I can’t fill this constant need for my undying attention you have. You’re going to need to find someone else to fill the void man.

Report Post Tip

There are two sides to this argument. Or angles rather. First its about the privilege of a button. By code, you make Made. Your in a position to be authed as CL. Usually under excruciating circumstances, people will make CL at 11 days. I dont agree with this thought process, but there are moments where this must be facilitated. As to why the bosses choose to authed 11 day guys, thats on them. And its a reflection of the leadership in the city and such. 

I can get deeper into this. Like back in the day, you couldn't even gain rank w/o showing face in the streets. W/o having relations with uppers and earnings. Now its about relations period. Its about level of trust bar none...and I dont blame the bosses for that. 

Which than leads to this point. As for bloodlines and the privilege that comes with. Its a double edged sword really. A leader cant ask you about your bloodlines due, to the fear of 'blood lining'. And lets be honest, we see purges all the time. So its not like this rule has stopped the incidence. Its just perhaps lowered it a little. Crappy leaders are going to do crappy things...its what they do. And they eventually pay for it, in one form or another. Back to the point of privilege though. Its really a risk/reward situation. Open up your books and be transparent. And you may get a fast track to leadership positions due to your past experiences. Hide yourself and well, you have to earn the trust, respect and privilege. Obv this goes both ways, sometimes putting your name out there gets you shot. More times than not, its because your ancestors did something wrong to someone. This isnt ALL the times though. Some people are just hunted regardless off any logical reasoning or previous history of malpractice. 

All in all though. You can agree or disagree with what I said here. But there are opposite ends to each spectrum. Positives and negatives to either stance. At the end of the day, the mobster gets to choose how he/she plays their cards. Do it right, and you'll forever bath in glory. Do it wrong, and you'll be back here working up the ranks again. 

As for coding. This is a place where the coders have drawn certain lines. You get to play within that realm. They step in when someone abuses powers. Otherwise they allow players to dictate policy...as it should be. So as players we have a decision to make. And that decision will take you far or not. Choose wisely. 

Cheerio! 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,520,000 Tip
You all suck if we’re being totally honest here.

Dont be shy now Crisp

Tell us how you really feel...

Report Post Tip
James hit the nail on the head. And the same old come out to say James got it wrong with lame excuses and insults. Nothing will change. The ass who said prove yourself uses the same talking point when in fact they will take on the same old same old before they take on anyone who proved themselves... Besides, prooving oneself only entails bullshit terms.

Changes were in order years ago. It is not going to happen.
Report Post Tip

Im sorry but this is the saddest thread I have ever seen. All you have to do is work and be a team player to get far here. I have been hands for people that didnt know me till I was in their crew cause I worked and showed them my loyalty. Itthink the problem is your too fake and everyone is seeing right through you so you will never get your chance..So all I can say is keep posting these kinds of threads and maybe one day they will get you auth..lmao you cry babies.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Done
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL