Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:49:52
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Marijuana Life Started by: Marijuana_ on Mar 01, '20 07:22
HEY GUYS!!!!
Let's talk about marijuana!😋
I have smoked lots of bud. Well.... Maybe not as much as some. And as far as what I have smoked. I have smoked shit from Reggie "AKA" Fire,or many other names y'all know. And from smoking that to blue dreams, gorrila glue, and Strawberry cough.

So I ask... What's your Marijuana Life?!
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

All I gotta say is it used to be a lot more fun when it was illegal, now everyone does it. But yeah I used to smoke a lot a few years ago not anymore. 

Report Post Tip
I know what you mean. I am from Missouri and now I'm in California. But marijuana is so much more than normal everyday look on it. It all comes from same places one way or the other
Report Post Tip

If I say I never smoked I bet I am the only one or among the very few that never did?

Report Post Tip
Man I smoke everyday after work and my days off I smoke as much as I want during the day. I've been smoking weed since 1997 before all the fancy names and strains started coming out. Back then it was good ole Mexican Brick weed lol.
Report Post Tip

I smoked it for many years. Now not so much.

Report Post Tip
I prefer to eat it..
Report Post Tip

Saturday nights after a stressful day is good for a smoke or two of it. Haven’t been able to for a while however due to my job.

Report Post Tip
I smoke as much as I can and Everytime I get a chance
Report Post Tip

Skywalker OG and Darkstar are my personal favorite strains.

Report Post Tip
It's so had for you. Why would u do that to yourself?
We need to be better as humanity, but we're letting our children go down the path of the devil.
Report Post Tip
I wish weed was legal here in MN.
Report Post Tip
To address a couple of things that was mentioned for 1. and for that other comment weed is not bad for you it's been tested is been used as more of a medicine and is legal for a reason now. if you are responsible with it then you should be able to smoke it but if you're not responsible with it like every other drug, alcohol, or cigarettes than should not do it.
Report Post Tip

This is probably the best thread ever. All i do is smoke weeeeeeeed!

Report Post Tip

Smoke almost every night after work also prefer it more then drinking.

Report Post Tip
I'm with y'all I love bud
Report Post Tip
Anyone else love a honeycomb?

Roll a normal joint with papers. Grind up more weed. Drizzle the joint with honey and roll it around in the ground up weed and stick that bitch in the oven on low for a little

If you want your head in the clouds a honeycomb will definitely do it
Report Post Tip

any satavia with over 18 percent thc or higher

Report Post Tip
Not existent. Not sure why it's a thing to be honest
Report Post Tip

Went to Atlanta and smoke something that was called "Fucking Incredible".  I was pretty good now.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Marijuana Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL