Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:34:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
BullshitCP Started by: AriGold on Feb 23, '08 12:31
So, really, who didn't see this one coming?

Last night, as my father had just dozed off in his brand-new Vegas HQ (hell, the bed wasn't even squaking yet), he and his trusted—ah, hell—loved-in-the-most-hetero-way-possible friend and mentor Bruce Carrol were shot and killed. Aside from timing, is anyone else shocked by this? Does anyone else see anything unexpected about the Cock Pumpers moving into Las Vegas and doing this? If you do, the short bus is over there. For the rest of you, good. You can stand and breathe at the same time.

My issue does not arise from this being done—hell, this is the Mafia, not Coddling Pussies. My issue does not arise from the manner in which this was done—apparently, in this world of honor, manliness, and doing the right thing, it is damn good of you to murder your enemies in their sleep. No, my issue arose this morning, when I woke up, heard the news, turned on my picture box, and immediately saw Zephyr's mug on the screen giving a press conference about this takedown.

He made four points. All four of them are bullshit. All four of them are an insult to my father's memory. And that is why I'm here—not because I like complaining, but because I believe the public has a right to know the real reasons for the takedown.

Like the CP mouthpiece, Zephyr, I will deal with their fallacious reasoning in point-by-point form, so as not to confuse the less gifted among you who happen to be wearing bold suits.

"1.Nobody can be surprised that Bruce and SpiderPig have been removed."

Well why not? What is wrong with having non-CP leaders? Hell, Bruce was a CP ally for the longest time. After faithful service to Cathy_Parks and pivotal help in the CP-Badass takeover, the thanks Bruce gets is to be unceremoniously tossed in a mass grave in the desert with SpiderPig, Tish, and the rest of them. Future non-CP auths who Zephyr alluded to later, take note of this. As helpful as you can be, you will still be eradicated when your helpfulness has run its course. But hey, have fun with that shiny bold suit fellas!

"2.As a leader, Bruce did not meet the required standard, and was mute in the street. He did not contribute to the running of this world in a positive manner."

I have maintained on several occasions that being a good leader and being a good speaker are in no way correlated to one another. My father happened to be both, but his dear friend Bruce was never one for words. And there is nothing wrong with that. For what he lacked in speaking ability, he made up for by running his family exceptionally well, helping out new faces in this world, always being there for his family, and doing everything he could—including demeaning himself by pandering to those Cock Pushers—to keep his family safe. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is a truly great leader. And, for a little trivia:

-BruceCarrol's 145 speeches is more than double Cab_Tufting's 66.

-In terms of both speeches and original speeches, he is comparable but slightly outnumbers Intervention.

-He has more than six times as many speeches given as Limoncello

Will we see these three other bold names who "do not meet the standard" get taken down?

"3.SpiderPig was an aggressive auth and Bruce was a known close ally of the recently deceased TheCaptain - it was only a matter of time before someone moved."

If this was a real reason, I would play the paranoia card. But it isn't, because no part of this statement is true. First off, my father was not an aggressive auth. He was set for auth for a full fucking WEEK before he finally got it. And the only reason it happened then was because of the takedown of said Captain, and the need for shelter. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING AGGRESSIVE AUTH TO YOU? No. To me, it sounds like Bruce stood up and took the initiative in attempting to save those left homeless—something that it took the Clueless Peckers several hours to do, and only after Bruce had set an example. Who, here was the leader "not [meeting] the standard?" And as for the supposed alliance with TheCaptain, it has been said already: If this were so, why didn't Bruce continue the fight after TheCaptain was killed? His history shows that Bruce was much more closely aligned with CP than he was with TheCaptian. My father and his friend had no intention of moving. You struck them down for nothing, Cock Poppers.

"4.We moved first."

This statement implies that my father and Bruce were planning to move. We weren't.

"1.As of this moment, there is to be no further shooting of the tattooed homeless, unless expressly agreed for a particular reason with us. Threats have been eradicated and it is now time to rebuild."

I just now noticed the last sentence. I love how you belittle my father's memory by referring to him as a "threat." Don't you mean "all non-CP voices have been quashed, and it is now time to replace them with our friendly puppets?" And as for the rest of this statement, I call bullshit. I woke up to an obituary section of my newspaper riddled with former Immortali and Drunk Tankers. Most of them were tagged. None of them were threats. This wasn't a takedown, this was a hunt. This was CP flexing their muscles because they can. And this was bullshit.

"2.We will be authing presently.

3.That auth will not necessarily be a CP member."

The words "not necessarily" leave open the possibility that it will be. And even if it is not, we've all seen how long auths who aren't CP last—just look at last night for an example. My beloved father was given 48 hours to enjoy his new headquarters. Forty-eight motherfucking hours. He collected 26 members by the time of his death. At his peak, that number was 27—as many as Intervention has taken in with a week's head start. My great-grandfather, TylerDurden, was loud, offensive, talentless, weak, and incompetent, and he was even given two weeks before he got the ol' heave-ho. My father was trying to do great things—taking in many new faces and many old, being active in the streets, bringing some fresh fun to the world. Of all the names in the obituaries from his outfit prior to his death, only one was for rule-breaking, and even that was an internal squabble. SpiderPig will go down in history as the only bold name to ever cause zero problems for any other bold names, yet he was apparently the problem.

"4.So you can shut your traps if you were about to open them with any words like 'dictatorship', 'takeover' etc.

...because we don't want you talking like that. The truth hurts, and if we don't hear how we are a dictatorship, we might be able to sleep at night."

As for me? My father decided a long time ago that he didn't want me in this business (OOC: I decided a long time ago that SpiderPig would be my last name), and I intend to honor his wishes. I shall pop back into this world for a few minutes at a later date to finalize my retirement, and then it is off to bigger and better things for me. I think I'll move to Germany. After the Crazed Pussies, Hitler can't be that bad.
Report Post Tip
"This is an interesting post, interesting indeed."

"I will not say anything in a vile or rude manner, but it is interesting sir."

"I would agree with you sir, yet not in such vulgar terms."

"I know for a fact that Spiderpig was an amazing leader even though he was only around for 48 hours."

"I lost many friends and a hell of a lot of family in this attack."

"It saddens me that you will be leaving sir, but if you must then my best wishes go to you, good luck."

S~U
Report Post Tip
I understand your frustration my friend, but quite frankly I don't care.

You seem to hold my frequenting of these streets with low regard, but I am very much of the belief that actions speak louder than words. First and foremost comes my family, which I will run to the best of my ability and I will come to the streets as and when warrants it.

As for things that don't concern me, such as this mornings war, I can only take from these things what I see as an unbiased observer. Bruce authing your father, his best hitter, can hardly be seen as a passive auth from the outside. So in this respect I will say that having given an indication of aggression, CP were quite within their rights to pre-empt an attack which may, or may not have been coming from your side.

My advice to you is to learn from your Fathers mistakes, and maybe do it differently next time?

The old man shrugs and goes on his way.....
Report Post Tip
I, as most people know, am more than ok when it comes to a good "son ranting because of his fathers death". I'm sure many of the points you made feel right to you, and I, being out of the loop, certainly can't dispute any of them myself.

The only thing I can dispute, is this theory that people shouldn't be shot "while they sleep". Really? Why not? Why would you enter a war and risk the deaths of your crewmembers by standing face to face with your foe? Why wouldn't you try to hit people, so that you and yours face fewer casualties?

It's not only street presence that makes a good leader, it's tactics (and a lot of other things) as well. Defending your family is a priority, and to start a war against someone while they sleep, would, in my book, be considered a good tactic, as it prevents the opportunity from your foe's firing first on you, your members, or your allies.

So, in conclusion, can we please end this "I was shot while I was sleeping. This is wrong." talk? Other than that, I, personally, am ok with any of your other complaints, even if I don't agree with them myself.
Report Post Tip
AriGold, surely if Bruce and your father were not planning to move on the CLs aligned to CP, when a blind donkey could see what was coming, then perhaps, just perhaps, you both are guilty of not protecting your families as well as you could have?
Report Post Tip
Mr. Tufting, I could give a rat's ass about your presence in the streets. I stated myself that I believe a good leader does not need to be a good speaker. However, the reason given for Bruce's removal was that he was a mute. I am simply using you as an example of someone who is even more of a mute, but will be overlooked for the chopping block because he is a Compulsive Pederast.

I am honored that you idiots thought my father was Bruce's best hitter, but this was far from the case. His dear RHM Tish, who also asked for auth, had twice as many kills. And yet he set me up. Please explain, if this was a "tactical auth," why this was?
Report Post Tip
perhaps Umbra because people don't stay up 24 hours a day, plus Bruce and SpiderPig were assured over and over again that CP had no problems with them
Report Post Tip
(OOC: I decided a long time ago that SpiderPig would be my last name), and I intend to honor his wishes.

Clearly not, considering you are here speaking to us?
Report Post Tip
Upon hearing his name called the old man moves back towards the crowd....

Hold up just a minute Ari.....

Looks the civilian up and down and frowns....

CP?

I think you are mistaken, I am not CP though my bloodline used to frequent their coffee shop many moons ago. Maybe I will be next? This remains to be seen I guess.

Regarding your auth, the fact that you were a known hitter kind of negates everything. You were set up as a Captain, but were not a Captain, you were essentially another NO auth. This is why it was seen as aggressive I guess.

Very enjoyable rant though, enjoy your retirement.

Winks......
Report Post Tip
Ah, yes. Though your family name is the Chicago Partisans, and your tattoo has the "C" and "P" bolded in those words, you are not CP.

Come on, give the public some credit.
Report Post Tip
"perhaps Umbra because people don't stay up 24 hours a day, plus Bruce and SpiderPig were assured over and over again that CP had no problems with them"

Regina, I don't think he's particularly referring to the time they were in their kip. Rather the last couple of weeks. Regarding your second point, he's hardly going to get advanced written warnings is he.
Report Post Tip
Clearly he came back to see what had happened. I knew what had happened but came back as I was shot before I could post at friend's funerals or reply to anything in the streets. That does not however mean we are staying - not that any of you are willing to invite and hq but we will remain until we can retire. I love the idea that with all the reputation you people have gained, you don't want to invite to hq because the family name in the obits gives you a bad reputation - yet the continuing of the tagged deaths after supposed orders to stop doesn't? And no, I don't want to hear well if we had proof because we all know that is crap, hitsquads are notorious for catching each others w/s etc. Put your money where your mouth is - pull guns, oh wait too late, there might be only what 1 or 2 people left?
Report Post Tip
Turk, I am talking about conversations just held yesterday and the day prior to the auth
Report Post Tip
ReginaDelDruid, I hear Ganelon used to tell his enemies that everything was cool too. They probably believed him too. You think CP should have said "No guys, we're going to bring wrath down on your ass next week. Probably Saturday"?

And the 'blind donkey' comment is about predicting who is a threat to your family, not about sleeping. After TheCaptain and Witchyx, the vast majority probably would have named Bruce as the next CL to die.

Jesus...........
Report Post Tip
Does anyone even fucking care anymore?

Was it really so surprising?

*shrugs*

Just stop the buggery, thats all.
Report Post Tip
No, Umbra obviously they wouldn't, but they went to the further extreme of approving of the auth etc. And you're right, it was seen coming - as soon as Chicago fell, which btw Bruce helped with, everyone knew that all non CP CLs or non CP captains were going down irregardless of whether they had helped them in the past or not. But again as I've said before, it isn't the shift in power that bothers me, it's the treatment of people in this world whether it be OOC, the streets or coffeeshops and it has nothing to do with mafia
Report Post Tip
Shit people,

Do you not realize that one reason people that spew crap on the streets aren't allowed to live is due to the fact that it's hard to gauge their intentions in the future? You come out criticizing others, join them, and they're to forget about the negative opinions of them you blabbed on the streets a few weeks prior? Then what, they're supposed to wait for you to shoot them?

I'm so sick of this shit, and I finally get it. You all were given opportunities (you, more than a lot of others Regina), and this is the way it happened. Past tense. This means, move forward, prove them wrong if you want, rank up and fight back if you want...but don't act all innocent when you're shot for your words in the streets. You say certain things...you need to be dealt with, and my lineage has been living proof of this for a long, long time now.
Report Post Tip
My ancestors have almost never spoken out in the streets like this. And as far as opportunities go - I have been rh many times but have been turned down for auth just as many no matter how gooe my work or how high my rank. I have been called vile names, accused of getting opportunities for rh only based on my "whining", I have had crap about me posted on people's profiles and all of it for no good reason. I have always worked hard for my family and have rarely if ever acted towards any of these people as they do me. The only reason I am speaking out this much is because I'm done and since noone will hq me, figured might as well speak my peace - however you do notice it is without name calling or bodily functions etc brought into it, I am simply stating my experiences here in this world.
Report Post Tip
As for things that don’t concern me, such as this mornings war, I can only take from these things what I see as an unbiased observer. Bruce authing your father, his best hitter, can hardly be seen as a passive auth from the outside. So in this respect I will say that having given an indication of aggression, CP were quite within their rights to pre-empt an attack which may, or may not have been coming from your side.

A quote from Cab_Tufting. Before I start, I would like to point out, that I, personally, was not involved in this war.

The line that stood out to me the most, was Cab mentioning that from the outside, this didn't look like a passive move. Who knows, I certainly don't. The thing is, we do not know what it was, because he didn't come out to the streets to explain his authing. I have been roaming the streets for the past couple of days, and I have seen no mention of BruceCarrol. This is what has started this all. Him lacking the vocals for his position. If he explained his auth, like almost all other Crewleaders have done, maybe this could have saved his life and his family lives.

Speaking is essential to being a crewleader, no matter how one looks at it. Apparently this man didn't think so.
Report Post Tip
While knew both Fallen Leaders it was sad to see them fall. But what are you going to do i meant it just was not there time.

As far as other people go who are complaining lets face it the CP have the power now wether you like it or not

So i would say learn to live in there world or get out
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BullshitCP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL