Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 21:04:36
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Drug Fronts - How do they work and are they useful? Started by: ShootoutMan on Mar 27, '20 09:54

Hello there, I have been in the game for about 4-5 days now, still learning and I have noticed that there isn't a forum explaining the Drug Fronts that you are able to purchase.

Please leave a comment with explanations.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

*I have found a forum explaining the drug fronts, but still,be free to fill up the comments for easier search!

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

The Drug Fronts are a cash cow.  The drug it produces and the amount of units it produces is determined by your rank/units at the time of purchasing it.  The bigger/higher you are, the better the drug and units you can do.  The cost is set that in a few weeks of selling you break even and after that its great profit.

Every day, the DFP will produce drugs to be sold to users. You can set the price that you want to sell the drugs at, the goal is to set it low enough that its an appetizing price for other users, but its high enough that you arnt pissing free money away.  Its important that those drugs sell by the 24h point or else they get wasted and you just lost that days worth of drugs.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

How long has this been running then ?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Since 2009.

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/54864

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

https://wiki.mafiareturns.com/wiki/Drug_Front_Property

I'd like to leave this here, too. A lot of the information on wiki is dated so take it with a pinch of salt, but it can come in handy.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip
Any idea why it keeps saying there’s a dfp for sale but when u go to purchase it, it says there’s not one for sale? So confusing lol
Report Post Tip

The button can be misleading. You never know when one is for sale, that way you keep trying and when you get one it's a party.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Luck and mystery

Report Post Tip

thanks this helped a lot 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Hypothetically you're planning to acquire a drug front in real life, how much will it cost?
Report Post Tip

If you "acquire" a drug front in real life, that's complicated.  For example, you can't just make cocaine anywhere in the world.  The coca leaf required to make it is produced only in Colombia, Bolivia & Peru.  Which is kind of why I proposed some sort of a cartel creator.  They are smuggled either by cartels or other transnational criminal organizations who buy them wholesale from the cartels and sell it in their own territories in the world.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Help
Replying to: Drug Fronts - How do they work and are they useful?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL