Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 01:46:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Container Crew Members - Where are you going? Started by: Grin-07 on Apr 02, '20 13:58
Those in container crews may not like the options that are out there in terms of permanent housing, and in this case, should they be forced to pick what they could deem as the best of the worst? If there are enough people from a particular container crew that wish to remain where they are above all others, then they should at least have the option to, no?

How about giving container crews the possibility of staying up as a fully authorised headquarters, if they manage to prove themselves able in the time they have? You could even condense these crews down to leave two, three, four etc. crews in Las Vegas as legitimate crews, and allow them to run the city as they see fit. They have, after all, stepped up in our time of need to ensure that our world doesn’t die a death due to the war that plagued our city. To disregard them completely when you get your shit together would be unnecessary, in my honest opinion.

Although, that being said, if any were afforded the luxury of being allowed to remain an authorised crew, I don’t imagine they’d be given much time to put their mark on the city. I imagine they’ll be wiped away due to the compensation bestowed upon them by the Gods.

Who would’ve thought a war like the one we’ve just seen would leave our world in such a sorry state?

Sad, really.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Those in container crews may not like the options that are out there in terms of permanent housing, and in this case, should they be forced to pick what they could deem as the best of the worst?

Quite frankly, the answer is yes - perhaps not immediately but certainly in the coming weeks - and the phrasing of this is an issue in itself. We are reaching a length of time since the war where more people will begin to become eligible for auth but even that will not sate the desire of those who have made a predetermined opinion of the current balance of power. Leave some room to be pleasantly surprised, rather than go into any scenario believing you are accomodating 'the best of the worst' and perhaps even the most exigent of associates still hesitating to commit will find one of the 200 open spaces not as great of a disappointment as they may believe. There are few scenarios where hard work and loyalty are not appreciated and rewarded. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So we are forcing people into crews that they don’t want to be in, when they are already in a crew they may much rather stay in? Yes they are temporary crews, but they don’t have to be just temporary, it is completely in the current crew leaders power to make any of these crews permanent.

I don’t know who any of the temporary crew leaders are, so it’s not as if I am trying to say they are a better choice than our leaders. If you are taking my opinion to mean that I think all our current leaders are ‘the worst’ then you have misinterpreted. If people don’t want to join our leaders, this must be because they don’t have faith in their abilities, or don’t like the options, no?

In that case, they would be picking ‘the best of the worst’, which personally, there is no need for, as they could already be in a crew that they are more than happy to reside in, and I believe these leaders should at least be given the chance to prove that they are worthy of being made permanent, rather than disregarding these people entirely.

There are now 2 additional crews in LA which will become fully formed in the coming days.  More reason and options for those currently in container crews to begin to disseminate.

I'd like to thank the volunteers that have hosted these crews and offer my support in helping them assimilate back to becoming 'normal' members of the mafia community.

Show that same amount of dedication in the coming days and weeks and you may well get to run a fully authorised family soon.

I fully agree and support what EvilClown has just said.

I thank the Gods and those who have had rank artificially placed upon them. Your diligence to a clear set of objectives has been great to see.

I look forward to welcoming you into our families where you can prove yourselves alongside all those who have come from the bottom.

The best of this world will be selected by the leadership and given the chance to set up your own families in an organic process and not through an artificially accelerated path.

We all accepted this was the case at the beginning of this process and so it shall be.

I fully appreciate the situation, and how these temporary crew leader came to be. However, is being a crew leader not the best way to prove that you can be a good crew leader?

In my opinion, and I'm aware I am but a lowly Earner who's opinion does not hold much weight on these streets, if these people can show they are capable of running a fully functioning family right now, and their members would rather stay in these families than leaving to join a leader they do not care for, and don't deem worth joining, then why should they not be given the opportunity to carry on as they are?

I am not suggesting that all container crews be left as they are, but would a selection process, done by the current leaders, be such a bad idea?

Report Post Tip

Raises hand and says fuck it and interrupt

Hey Balthromaw, the job boards on the date and time you spoke were offers from the container crews only. 

Nobody should be forced to pick a family knowing the end results are redundant.

Report Post Tip
Chalk. I will happily talk to anyone, of any rank, about what is right for this world as long as its respectful. The bottom props up the top after all.

I have a number of individuals within my family who over the last week have absolutely busted a gut for an opportunity to lead their own family. They have interacted with me, gained my trust and my respect.

I have had two interactions with container crews. One good and one bad.

The ship has sailed for me. It's not a no forever from me as I said but again, for me, they will be stepping down as soon as possible as soon as the opportunity allows. They knew that day would come when they took the role as did the people who joined them. If members come to 12th Street they will be afforded every opportunity to grow and prosper.

I was happy to send members across to them but I felt time spent here at UKIP was as benefical especially with how the situation unfolded.

I understand members may want to stay with their temporary leaders. As some were not willing to allow my members to be placed as hands, perhaps I can organise that the container crew leaders can gain a hand position to create a smooth transition but I will not force that upon anyone. Same as I didnt pursue the matter with the containers.

Within a week this world will be well populated with a choice of leaders. It'll, hopefully return to normal, and this shall all be forgotten.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I understand your points, Farage, and thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

Of course, those people in your family should not be overlooked if they have proven themselves enough to be given the chance to rules their own family, my point was that the temporary crew leaders should not be overlooked either, simply because of their current standing in the world.

However, if these temporary crew leaders have not responded to yourself or the other crew leaders, thus not proving themselves capable of working alongside you all, and cooperatively to an extent, then I too agree that they should not be given the opportunity to be a fully fledged family.

My point was more one of hope that they will be given the chance to remain in the position they are in, if they do so prove themselves while being a temporary leader. After all, they would be an inexpensive choice, as well as already having the members, of which would have to agree to stay with them of course.

Though, as I’ve said, and I worry about repeating myself slightly, they do not prove themselves worthy, of course they shouldn’t be given the opportunity. I would find it hard to believe that none of them have or will prove themselves, but alas, such is the world we live in, I don’t believe a lot of what I see and hear around here recently.
Report Post Tip

All this talk about proving ones self worthy. The following question has far more worth then Farage dictating who is worthy 

Since when in the mafia does an outsider of another family determine who is worthy to lead a family?  And save the container crew BS. Obvioulsy, they are happy where they are. 

Report Post Tip
In every situation this world has ever seen leaders of the world authorise people to put on the bold suit.

In these unique times the Gods have given temporary homes to people. We are thankful for that as a leader group and supported the idea with the rules very clearly defined.

Moving forward the rules will be supported still unless a leader sees fit to authorise a container crew to remain bold.

You might call it bullshit but that's how this world has always operated. This was clearly set out at the beginning so should hardly come as a surprise.

Since when in the mafia does an outsider of another family determine who is worthy to lead a family?  And save the container crew BS. Obvioulsy, they are happy where they are.

Did you mean to say

Since when in the mafia does GOD determine who is worthy to lead a family? 

Because that is what has happened. Now God is looking elsewhere and the current defacto leadership decides who shall be permanently authed, it has always been the way.

Also GOD in this instance decreed that this would be a temporary situation, everyone went into this with their eyes wide open, they received man from heaven in terms of boosts and currency to help with the transition.  It is only right that those among us working hard and grafting have their chance to setup the traditional way.

The Container crews get a nice pat on the head for a job well done.... remembering to turn out the light when their temporary containers shut down.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $60,000 Tip

And why are their container crews? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Container Crew Members - Where are you going?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL