Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
CH Mugging Competition - Jackpot $10,000,000 Started by: LaQuenta on Mar 07, '11 17:17

Haven't seen a compettion like this in a good while, you can definitely count me in as well. But, as a fair warning, be very aware of Vector's quick hands!

Report Post Tip

We only put on the best in Chicago! I'm looking forward to it :D 

Report Post Tip

There is currently 18 millions worth of overlay in this competition due to only a small amount of entrants so far, this makes it very good value!!!! Get your entry in ASAP!  

Report Post Tip

"

Haven't seen a compettion like this in a good while, you can definitely count me in as well. But, as a fair warning, be very aware of Vector's quick hands!"

That is the same Gent I was hiting towards! Very nimble fingers he has. Though he is highly skilled, he can still only limit his takings to one target an hour, like the rest of us.

Report Post Tip

What is this All vs Vector or something! :P

As you say I've always had a penchant for collecting wallets and purses and seems I've become quite adept at it over time alas this contest is a great leveller. Whether you PP a Don or a gangster it all counts the same so will be very interesting as the contests gets in to full swing.

After the Vday event I hope SpuffWaffle doesn't try his hand at a 7 day domination though!

Report Post Tip

Vector I concur there about SpuffWaffle decides to try his hand at 7 days of pickpocketing it will be Vday all over again. It will be interesting to see what happens as Vector has said it doesn't matter who you pickpocket it is all one point.

Congratulation Chicago for arranging such a wonderful event and getting such a buzz on the streets.

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $250,000 has been wired to Francis_Kuklinski from your account.

Just_Italian makes a call to Italy to arrange for his mugging tools to shipped to Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $250,000 has been wired to Francis_Kuklinski from your account.

Pauly-D commences his routine hand stretches in order to limber up for the pocket dipping that will commence shortly.

Report Post Tip

Competition starts soon guys.. last entries in today.. 

Report Post Tip

Come on fellas, this is an ample opportunity to make some serious, serious money for a modest entry fee!  Post me your entry and get stuck in!!!

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

I'll give it a go.

Report Post Tip

Mar 11, '11 11:32 Your accountant has made payment of $250,000 to Francis_Kuklinski.

Im in.

Report Post Tip

GOOOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! GET MUGGING! LATE ENTRIES AVAILABLE UNTIL SUNDAY. ENJOY! 

Report Post Tip

Mrs-Doubtfire walks down the street and a young thug quickly tries to grab her handbag from behind. She shunts him away and hits him around the face with her bag.

"Scram you little pest!"

Mrs-Doubtfire pulls her handbag back over her shoulder and smiles..

"Little sods. I want to wish those of you who are going to be pickpocketing others the very best of luck however.. I am an old lady on her pension and do not wished to be attacked. Thank you in advance."

Mrs-Doubtfire looks around for any other little thugs and continues her daily routine

Report Post Tip

It is always a pleasure to see such competitions taking place. I myself will not be participating in this event as i don't exactly have the fastest hands to compete with so many talented pickpocketers we have here. I do however welcome all contestants and indeed eveyone else to try and make me a victim. If you do succeed feel free to keep whatever you take, if the plan backfires and you become my victim, however much i take from you will be returned.

Good luck to all competing.

Report Post Tip

"I must agree with Fernando on this one. I'm not the fastest when it comes to pickpocketing. I do wish everyone in this competition the best of luck! I know there are many of you who enjoy sticking your hands down people's pockets. Just don't be sticking them down mine too much now!"

Simplicity smiles sweetly at her family members and the others gathered around before making her exit. She knew there were a couple that enjoyed trying to get into her cash, but she rarely had pockets to pick as she was typically wearing a dress. Seeing Mrs-Doubtfire she catches up to her and wraps her arm around hers. Then skipped like cute little girls back to headquarters for more work.

Report Post Tip

We have some serious theives in this community.. i am impressed, a few people already have bagged themselves 20 pockets! Keep it up guys! 

Report Post Tip

Alabama over hears LaQuentas comment

Only 20? Slackers. I know of some even more serious thieves that are over double that figure.

Report Post Tip

Well just over halfway though and still greatly enjoying the contest. Some fierce pocket thievery going on.

Alabama even told me earlier that it made a nice change having others hands in her pants and taking money, instead of the other way around like her normal evening habits.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: CH Mugging Competition - Jackpot $10,000,000
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL