Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 08:29:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
CH Mugging Competition - Jackpot $10,000,000 Started by: LaQuenta on Mar 07, '11 17:17

Vector!

What have I told you about discussing my "habits" in public!

He's right though. I'm enjoying the competition, I know of a handful of excellent theives now and I think its a very tight race we're in. I look forward to friday 12 noon arriving to find out the winner!

Report Post Tip

Just over 2 hours left guys.. Get those last entries in now :) WHAT A CONTEST! You guys are truly the elite of the PP world. 

Report Post Tip

I have a fair guess as to those that will be found at the top of the list in this... I look forward to seeing who the winner is!

Due to the sheer number of PPing that has taken place over the last week, I hear the judges will take their time to score the points and get it all right before announcing the winner on Monday?

Report Post Tip

Comp is closed guys, The winners will be announced on MONDAY ! 

Report Post Tip

Even prior to the results I can say that it was a highly enjoyable contest with some very dedicated fellow competitors.

My fingers are looking forward to a well earned break as I shall be looking forward to seeing the results come Monday.

Report Post Tip

Hello all, just wanted to appologise for the delay in results.. My LHM has got into some problems which has delayed his tallying of the scores. Please hold tight and the winner will be announced asap.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: CH Mugging Competition - Jackpot $10,000,000
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL