Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 14:28:48
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
No need for container crews anymore Started by: Maverick-Kane on Apr 11, '20 08:44

The need for these container crews is long passed I think it’s time we thank these fine members of the community and give them the chance to find a new City leader to move under or disband their families. 

Currently the container crews hold 52 people including the leaders and hands of these families.

There are currently 320 open spots in actual families. At the time of me doing my math.

Because of this there is clearly no reason for these crews to stick around, I think it’s time we give them 3 days to decide what they want to do and either clear out their HQ and go back to being a mobster under another leader or move their HQ under an established City leader.

Report Post Tip

The criteria for the container crews to disband is outlined in the News and Announcement forum.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks for giving us 3 days..

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Well let’s be realistic how long should it take you to make a decision inform your crew and allow them to move? 
You went into this knowing how it would end, if you haven’t been preparing for what is to come then what have you been doing? 

Report Post Tip

Last I checked, the container crews were authorized by Squishy and not by you Maverick-Kane . So yea I think we will stick around till the conditions are met and Squishy gives us the all clear. If you have a problem, which I think you have, you should take it up with Squishy. We don't need you wasting our time while we try our best to get the remaining members housed. 

Report Post Tip

I just wondered what would happen after the 3 days..

😂😂 buddy I think you’re taking something personal and getting in your feelings over something that isn’t that serious. Container crews are set up after wars so that all monsters have somewhere they can go to be housed. When there is more than 6x the open spots in real crews than the container crews have at all. I start to question are these crews here because we need them, or are they here for another reason.

Tops, you would either assume control of your currently district, disband your crew, or fall under another district or city leader just as they have done in the past but to still have “container” crews until 98% of people that join the game are contacted seems like the admins realize the game population is falling to a point lower than it has in years and are doing everything they can to keep every since person.

There either needs to be a new district like Delaware City or something established to catch these container crews and keep them out of the currently political state of the game and make them a permanent thing for the betterment of the game. OR they need to be removed. Because as of now Vegas has 1 actual family and has no room to move out another district to even try to level the playing field. Which puts them at a major disadvantage.

I said what I said Takkar realize this isn’t anything personal because I honestly have no clue who any of you are.

Thanks for telling me what my options are..

(Although the option I will take was not mentioned)

Report Post Tip

😂🤣 okay buddy you have a good one I’m sorry you can’t separate logic and emotions. Have a good one ✌🏻

Report Post Tip

You mean I am too logical?

Or you are too emotional?

..I am confused now..

Report Post Tip

You have no sense of logic, and are acting based off emotion because you’re enjoying your position as a container crew leader. Now that you’ve realized you really aren’t needed you seem to be getting offended and trying to troll. 
I'm going to leave this thread alone until someone adds something of value to it, as I’ve stated my opinion there’s nothing more to add.

Report Post Tip
First you say the container crews should be disbanded, as they’ve had more than enough time to find homes. Then you say move them to Deleware City, an option that isn’t real, so LV can make attempts to level the playing field.

Which do you want, as you can’t have both.
Report Post Tip

Well I said OR Hawk, so one or the other. That’s usually how that works.

Report Post Tip

You have no sense of logic, and are acting based off emotion because you’re enjoying your position as a container crew leader. Now that you’ve realized you really aren’t needed you seem to be getting offended and trying to troll. 
I'm going to leave this thread alone until someone adds something of value to it, as I’ve stated my opinion there’s nothing more to add.

If I were a real crew leader, I would approach LucioPatangeli to get you in line..

My logic makes perfect sense to me, and I think to many others, too. Why do you assume I am emotional? Because you don't understand me? Why do you say I am enjoying my position as CL? Do you actually know anything about me? Have I realized I am not needed? How would you know? And if so, have I not known from the start? Who says I did not get offended earlier? Why do you think that being a container crew leader is causing me to troll? Maybe I always do?

All I know from this thread is that you make many assumptions and basically have no knowledge. A bad combo, if you ask me..

Seeing how this forum is outside and there so out of character I’ll say whatever I damn well please, good luck “getting me in line”, but yes IF you were a real CL then I think you would see this from a different perspective. What I’m saying is coming from someone who has been away for months and has an unbiased outside view. So sorry if I’ve hurt your feelings. 
Like I said in the original post. Container crews aren’t needed end of story all this other non sense is irrelevant 

Report Post Tip
Everything said or done on these forums is tied to your character. As someone who’s been placed in a hand position, you should be well aware of this. It’s a poor representation of your crew leader honestly.

With that being said, the guidelines for the removal of the container crews have been clearly laid out. The clock gets reset when coverage isn’t properly met. No matter how many times you, or anyone else says they’re not needed, the powers that be say they are. So until we as a community meet the guidelines, they’re not being disbanded.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I disagree everything is NOT tied to my character. My character is not tied to out of character actions, me as a person is. My character is tied to what I do IN CHARACTER. We have gotten away from the fact that this is a role play game, where we play a role in character and are people out of character.

I understand they won’t be removed but they should, it takes accountability off of the leaders because we have these containers to fall back on

Report Post Tip

There either needs to be a new district like Delaware City or something established to catch these container crews and keep them out of the currently political state of the game and make them a permanent thing for the betterment of the game. OR they need to be removed. Because as of now Vegas has 1 actual family and has no room to move out another district to even try to level the playing field. Which puts them at a major disadvantage.

This paragraph pretty much showcases your ignorance.

First off, container crews are kept out of the current political state of the game. Its one of the major rules of a container crew. Any crew from any city can send a player over to recruit our members, which they have done this past week. I have not picked any sides in the recruiting process.

Also Vegas is not at any disadvantage. It is true that setting up in paradise is costly, but Squishy has stated that he would pay the price difference for setting up . So your statement about lack of room in Vegas holds no water. 

Report Post Tip

I disagree everything is NOT tied to my character. My character is not tied to out of character actions, me as a person is. My character is tied to what I do IN CHARACTER. We have gotten away from the fact that this is a role play game, where we play a role in character and are people out of character.

I understand they won’t be removed but they should, it takes accountability off of the leaders because we have these containers to fall back on

It looks like neither you, nor your character has a clue of what's going on.

You just assume stuff.

You actually falsely assume stuff.

You falsely assume what is going on and falsely assume what people think. It does not matter if it's in character or out of character.

Report Post Tip

Takkar it’s almost like I’m saying you are getting in the way of Vegas expanding their political power. So sorry if you are too ignorant to understand what I’m saying. But good job picking out one paragraph in a thread of replies and trying to call me an idiot.

Tops how would you know what my character knows seeing as we’ve NEVER spoken other than this thread which is out of character, good job pal truly I can tell you have a great understanding of role play and META/ POWER gaming

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: No need for container crews anymore
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL