Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 06:11:43
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Fall of CharlieCroker Started by: Roman on Mar 18, '11 00:51

With the assistance of some of our sister cities, we have taken out the city of Los Angeles.  Now I know people might be thinking, "Roman, this city posed no physical threat to you, why in the world would you cause so much destruction when there is still rebuilding to do?!"

The issue at hand is that we need to rebuild with the right people.  We supported Los Angeles on a few occasions, including informing and then helping them when their own leaders were trying to change the power structure in the city.  This was by no means motivated to free up another city, we already have 2 empty and I know having empty cities is not too fun, and takes away from all of our profits.  Unfortunately, here we are.  The reason I'll be very clear about, please turn your attention to the transcript of a conversation between CharlieCroker and a Goomba of Chicago:

To: PizzaTheHut
Subject:
Its a clear attempt to mock the Who-Err tag. Id appreciate it if it was amended or removed.
-------------------------------------
To: CharlieCroker
Subject:
Ohh, that is a PizzaTheHut tag, all the cool kids have it to remember PizzaTheHut, the greatest earner to grace us with our presence.
Subject:
~PizzaTheHutt-Err~ (by trade)
To: CharlieCroker
Subject:
I dont have a Who-Err tag...
Subject:
Why do you have a Who-Err tag in your quote?

Listen, I have no problem with mementos or tattoos to friends, loved one, or groups of friends being located on your person.  The problem is NOT that CharlieCroker was a member of this coffeeshop "Who-err" group, the problem is that his friendships in that realm dictated his actions as a Godfather.  He used the leverage of his rank which he worked hard to attain to try to right what he felt was a wrong done to his coffeeshop fellows.  In reality though, CharlieCroker the GODFATHER had duties to La Famiglia Della Liberazione, not "Who-err".  Bullying one of my Goombas for an issue that was NOT Los Angeles related broke this camel's back.

The onus for city leaders is to concern ourselves with city matters.  I spoke to the city heads that were available, and it was confirmed I wasn't just seeing things.  That in mind, a group assembled from several cities decided it was time for Los Angeles under the lead of CharlieCroker to be removed.  Los Angeles and its fallen angels have my most sincere condolences.

Now, we move forward.  In the coming days you'll see at least one city re-populated, and when I confer with my fellow city heads I'm sure we will see others grow as well.  We have a great core in RoRog, Whatsername, InspectorGadget, and Expendable, and we will use our sm3rts to make sure this place blossoms.  Good night to you all, and God bless Chicago.

Report Post Tip

^_~ !? are you guys serious? Killing a whole city by night, just for some school playground discussion? O_O

omg, if this isnt bad karma i totally disagree with your total Unreal motive and i believe there is a more important reason than this.

be frank and truthfull and dont tell story like this, who is gonna believe this is the MAIN reason of such killings?!?

Report Post Tip

How hard is it to believe that a Godfather was taken out because instead of being concerned with his city he was more concerned with a coffee shop tag that had nothing to do with LA? You've obviously missed the whole point of what it means to be a Godfather. Once in this position your only concern should be what reflects against the city that your in charge with, not some coffee shop affiliation that has no ties to your city or your families business.

Godfather Croker could have used his coffee shop persona to deal with this issue, but instead he tried to use his weight as Godfather. If he was in a stronger position then yeah it might have worked, but he wasn't. As Godfather Roman has stated this wasn't just a knee jerk reaction.

It's truly sad to see LA fall this way, but such is the way of our life.

Report Post Tip

TomCollins I urge you to hang on to your words as you dont know the full story.

Report Post Tip

I understand croker, but why the rest of the families?

Report Post Tip

So enlighten us to the full story then, rather than just telling me to hang onto my words how about you tell me what it is I'm missing here.

Report Post Tip

JoseyWales it sounds to me like TomCollins hit the nail on the head.  I would like to be enlightened as well, as far as im concerned it was pretty black and white.

Report Post Tip

nothing is black and white its all different shades of grey.

Report Post Tip

Marty, with all due respect that was a rather... unintelligent conversation. As the son of one of the fallen leaders of LA, I think I can speak for all of those who fell when I say that our loyalties (unlike the mutinous bastards before us), lay completely and fully in Charlie. Had they just taken out Charlie, none of them would have just sat by idle and let it happen. That's what happens when you dedicate your life to your leader, you go down when they go down.

Report Post Tip

Ahem, I meant a rather unintelligent question rather. I've had a bit of rum in the mourning of my fathers passing.

Report Post Tip

Good day to all you sir and madam, I don’t know how does this thing started and why this thing would happened, for am only nobody to the street, I just gather my information from whispers of the others,  anyway I know it is a pain to all of us to see one city emptied, and it also pained us with the death of many in every corner of each city, their family will be moaning again for their mother and father for which they are innocent and did nothing wrong for what I always see is that, the leaders are the one that  always commit the mistakes and the member receive its consequences, If the demised of their head is enough why should we still see innocent mobsters die  around us.

Am just confuse sir am not questioning your abilities, insanity, nor your leadership, this young mobsters just want to know why it should happen I just wanted to be enlighten.

Report Post Tip

Well iGoBerserk it's simple really, to kill a snake you cut of it's head and the danger is over. But when it comes to mob families things get a little more tricky. See the fine people of LA were all very loyal to their crewleaders and their godfathers, so those who attacked had to be sure that they not only cut off the head, but also destroyed every part of the body just in case another head came along which could prove a threat.

Report Post Tip

very well put Tom Collins

Report Post Tip

IGB nods for what did Mr. TomCollins had said,

I thank you for letting me be enlighten with it kind sir. IGB smiles with contentment for what he hears.

Report Post Tip

JoseyWales its easy to say something cryptic like 'you dont know the full story' and then leave it at that. If there is a full story then please take your time to explain what this full story is. There are always two sides to a story and im sure we would all love to hear your side, although im sure it wouldn't change the opinions of us Chicago dwellers.

When our godfather says jump, we jump and while we are jumping we ask how high... Godfather Roman was nice enough to take time out of his busy life to explain to everyone why the take down happened, he could have by all rights not said anything and noone would of had any right to complain. We are soldiers we follow orders, not ask why or ask for explanations after the facts.

Durzo waits for JoseyWales to elaborate

Report Post Tip

I didn't plan on speaking on the subject, but seeing as it has turned into a debate i shall enlighten everyone.

On two differnt occasions I stepped in to save the former godfather of LA from certain death, at my own cost. First Las Vegas attacked LA, Premeir had LV taken care of in minutes.

Did Premeir ask for a thank you or money? No he did it because it was the right thing to do.

Second, LA crew leaders came to me offering be millions upon millions to assist in a revolution agianst Godfather Croker, did i assist or turn them in?

Obviosuly i turned them in then i assisted LA in taking care of those who wanted to revovlt.

So after all i did for LA, they have the nerve to disrespect not only me but my entire city by mailing a member and telling them they need to remove something from their tattoo selection.

They didn't come to me or Godfather Roman, they thought they had enough power to say fuck those guys and go ahead and by pass us and do whatever they like.

I am a man of peace but if you poke a dog so much they are going to bite.

God Bless Chicago, and long live freedom.

Report Post Tip

Marty, with all due respect that was a rather... unintelligent conversation.

That was unnecessary JamesTerranova. If you feel what he said was wrong then you could have answered it without the not-so-subtle attempt to belittle him.

As for the topic of this, I think it was said best by Godfather Roman when he said "CharlieCroker the GODFATHER had duties to La Famiglia Della Liberazione, not "Who-err"." A Godfather is responsible to his home city and the people within it first and foremost. If anything else is true then it needs to be addressed because it presents a risk to the other cities in this thing of ours when coffee shop relationships matter more than what is actually important, in this case the relationships that were built within his city amongst the people who worked for him.

CharlieCroker achieved alot in his time on these shores and earned his respect as a Godfather. I wish his bloodline as well as the bloodlines of the rest of his family the best of luck as they move forward and join us in continuing to rebuild this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

You know..... I was upset when i found out i was dead.

But now that Premeir has spoke i dont feel so bad.....

They drilled that into my head all day long, but then they go ahead and do it themselfs.......Funny

Report Post Tip

Right/Wrong/Sensible/Silly, it really doesn't matter what most of you think. Godfather Roman had his reason and I'm pretty sure he's sticking to it.

I, for one am just glad that we got a reason, it was entirely his own perogative to come out here and explain his actions. He didn't have to and usually most bosses involved in taking down a city wouldn't even bother to inform the masses of their decision why.

Report Post Tip

Seems like another sad case of bullying from our trigger happy friend Roman.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fall of CharlieCroker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL