Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 11:09:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Pushing Forward Started by: Roman on Mar 23, '11 01:25

With the recent removal of LaQuenta and Infidel, Chicago is moving forward quickly.  I am authing Dementor and Fernando_Torres into the Chicago Crewleader structure.  

Dementor is someone who we found a lot of trust in given recent events, and his ability to put his city before his own well-being is admirable.  I have no doubt that if he gives a fraction of that devotion to his own crew he will be one of our brightest shining stars.

Fernando_Torres is a familiar face with us here in Chicago.  He has worked hard and developed a reputation that couldn't be ignored.  In his short time with us here, Fernando has never deferred the hard jobs to anyone else, he rolls up his sleeves and gets the job done.  

Congratulations to you both, you have made me proud.

Report Post Tip

I would just like to thank Don Kimble for making this happen. This means a lot to me and though i am happy to be starting a new adventure, i will miss being a part of The Morningwood Elite. I made many friends there and it was a pleasure working alongside them, it truly is a great family and i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I now look forward to working with Kimble on a much bigger scale as i do with the rest of the Chicago heirachy.

A big thanks also to Godfather Roman for allowing this move to happen and being supportive of me. It really is appreciated.

I will not let any of you down and will do my new job to the best of my ability.

I am pleased to announce that my family shall be known as the Hybrids, a name which originates from my Grandfather, Cruel. My chosen RHM will be the lovely Mrs-Doubtfire, our bloodlines go way back and together we look to building a strong family here in Chicago.

Nando tips his hat to the gentlemen, puts the sleeping Mrs-Doubtfire back in her wheelchair and together they head back to the new HQ to set things up.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the both of you. I know you will both do well. You two have earned this opportunity and to you both I say better you than me. Good luck, gentlemen.

Report Post Tip

I say, This is a sight that brings a smile to my face, Dementor we'veo nly met a few times but I have heard great things, as for you Torres, I have known you a while and have worked with you for an enjoyable spell, I would like to welcome you to chicago as a crewleader!

Drexler smiles and shakes his hand

You know where I am if you need anything squire. God speed!

Report Post Tip

doogle digs into his coat pocket and pulls out two cigars from his personal stash. He waits his turn to approach the new auths of Chicago, knowing they are about to be extremely busy.

I know it isn't much, but these are the best cigars I have. Congratulations to you Dementor, and to you Fernando_Torres. I know each of you will do great things in Chicago!

He shakes the hand of each man before leaving them to their business.

Report Post Tip

congrats :)

Report Post Tip

donmorrison hearing the news decided to make an appearance in he streets.

This could be one of the brightest things to ever happen to the city of Chicago, only time will tell. I hope you two do well. I wish you both the best in your journeys. Congratulations, to the both of you.

Report Post Tip

Nando from the moment you joined us I knew you'd leave to seek out bigger and better things.

But remember one thing you'll never walk alone.

Dementor while I don't personally know you I know that Godfather Roman would not hand this honour out lightly.

Congratulations to both of you.

Report Post Tip

IGB goes out of the street as he heard the latest news.

"It sadden us all to see leaders going down because of mistakes and my condolence to the late leaders who died and fought for their family, but still making decisions to make one city more profitable for us and making it more safe for us is hard and I congratulate GF Roman for his decision. for the two new leaders of chicago congratulation and more power to you may the god of mobster guide to your  endevour."

IGB walks away of the crowd and do the usual business he always do when the first time he steps to this shore

Report Post Tip

Sorry about your losses but looks like you have some bright stars on the upcoming my best wishes to chicago grats all

Report Post Tip

Is never easy to take over someone elses work and push it forward and onward, but i wish you both the best in your new enterprises.

Report Post Tip

Nuked was eager to make her way out to the streets. Much had happened in the last day and she was ready for some good news and celebration.

Congratulations to both Dementor and Fernando_Torres.

A large smile makes it's home on her face.

There are better days ahead of us and I'm glad you two can experience them in your new suits.

Report Post Tip

It's a shame more blood was shed, but it's great that there are new leaders to fill the role quickly! Congrats!

Report Post Tip

Cruel may good man. It seems like only yesterday that I found you alone in a bra, having fled from the war back in Spain. However, it's absolutely splendid to see you get this opportunity. You've been a model member of the Morningwood Elite, and it was only a matter of time until your dilligence and hard work brought us to where you are now. You will be missed in our HQ to be sure, but it's time for you to head off and see what you can manage on your own.

Dementor, I've heard nothing but good things about you. I'm sure you'll do a stand-up job, and I look forward to working with you in your new capacity as leader. I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

I am afraid you must pardon my speech. I have imbibed one or two too many celebratory moonshines. I did of course mean to say "bar", rather than "bra". It's only on Thursdays that he dresses up for me.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to both of you. Well deserved and I can't wait to see the things you do.

Smiling sweetly towards Fernando she then continued.

I wish you the best of luck in leading your families!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both of you sir. You both will be a great addition to the Chicago crime regime. Best of luck to you and your families.

Report Post Tip

Mrs-Doubtfire smiles at Dementor and Fernando

"Congratulations to you both, you really do deserve this chance even if it is in these circumstances. I wish the very best to you both and I suppose as Fernandos soon to be RHM I had best get my little lady shoes on and be ready to assist him."

Mrs-Doubtfire rubs her face with her hands and sighs "What have I let myself in for."

Mrs-Doubtfire grins and then continues

"I'd also like to Thank Kimble for allowing me to jump to Fernando and assist him in leading his family. Afterall I think we need someone whos head is screwed on properly to be in charge." Mrs-Doubtfire giggles and winks at Fernando

"Thanks again Kimble and here I come Fernando! Time to make your life a misery."

Mrs-Doubtfire giggles again and smiles at Fernando. She then grabs her little suitcase and carries it towards Fernandos new HQ

Report Post Tip

This is both a sad and exciting time. Whilst I mourn the loss of two of our leaders, I look forward to seeing what Dementor and Fernando have to offer our great city. I wish you both the best of luck as i'm sure you will both flourish in this new found responsibility.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Fernando, I know you will bring good things here in Chicago, you are a good guy that adopts me when I was shivering at the alley and now look at you !  All Bold and handsome. Gonna miss our chat in the coffeeshop. Always be there, and I am not a BRAT!!!

Smiles at her handsome daddy and runs along .

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pushing Forward
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL