Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:47:28
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Why Tam was killed. Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Mar 23, '11 17:32

Why Tam was killed.

I was going to construct a story of why I executed Tam, involving RJFuller, The Vatican, Col. Gaddaffi, Jimmy Hoffa and Ganelon – but that wouldn’t be true (but would be a great story). But this is what actually happened. Francis_Kuklinski (FK) was the descendent of two leaders in this thing of ours, Francis_Costello and Richard_Kuklinski (RK). Both have been discussed at length – opinion is divided and will remain so. This is not the place to resurrect those debates. RK was controversial – his tactics, his demeanour, his incredible wealth and enviable status. Tam’s great-grandfather, One, slated RK on his deathbed. Now RK’s great-grandson was aware of this, but this in itself wasn’t enough to guarantee his death. But it did create in his mind an idea...

Tam’s bloodline were powerful men; rich, well protected, well regarded. Tam worked with Gaius – another former ally of the Kuklinski dynasty. FK wounded up a LHM in Chicago – worked near Premier. Prem is known and widely regarded as the hardest working imbecile in these cities – he is barely tolerated by those around him and widely despised. But he keeps the money rolling in and has a powerful gun. Think of a poor man’s FlyingPig, with less elegance. Now... Gaius, when wronged, levelled cities – as does Prem. FK was a LHM.. Tam was a LHM.. And Tam has no protection. A plan was hatched, FK trained his gun, wacking people left, right and centre – the Kuklinski gun was historically bad – this time it had to be ready to go. And it was...  Whilst Roman runs Chicago, Prem has a lot of power - and he loves to shoot people. 

So far, so good..  a fiendishly brilliant plan.  FK sought out Tam and shot him in the back of the head.  He boarded a plane and landed in Chicago and went to contact his boss, LaQuenta, to report he'd come under fire and fired back..  But LaQuenta was dead!!!  An epic fail on FK's part.  And a good man dead.

Let this be a lesson to you all...  If you employ as your family heads violent sociopaths, more intelligent men will hatch sophisticated plans to cause your downfall..  Today Prem was lucky.  But remember; Prem had to be lucky all the time..  His enemies only have to be lucky once.. (come to think of it, I think they already were...).

From the Kuklinski dynasty, over and out.

Report Post Tip

Christ, your bloodline is still a waste of space. Looks like some people really are incapable of change.

You shot an unprotected Boss then ran with your tail between your legs... well done... another rubbish display and completely un-thrilling climax from the Kuklinski bloodline.

DeadlySin golfclaps before walking away.

Report Post Tip

Kudo's Prem. 

Was this speech to illustrate Prem's brilliance?  I believe you did a wonderful job of it. 

Report Post Tip

Illusions of Grandeur

I think that probably best describes the Kuklinski dynasty.

Report Post Tip

"Think of a poor man’s FlyingPig"

James chuckles and lights a cigar, remembering over the notes one of his ancestors left. The bloodline of Kuku was just as crazy now as it was then. Shaking his head he plops a seat on the curb near the speech and waits to see how else people take this. James had never personally had any experience with Prem, but his fathers and grandfathers all had, and he had nothing but respect for the man, if not a bit of admiration.

Report Post Tip

I sure have missed the RK street speeches, will you be sticking round long?

Report Post Tip

So let me get this straight... you are hitting people left right and center with your amazing newly acquired skills with a gun.  You were finally, after 5 whole months, strong enough to hit an unprotected Boss, and you are out here bragging about that?

You are such an epic failure it is laughable.  You were LUCKY that anyone would agree to give you a chance to prove yourself something other than a joke.  You should be thanking Prem for giving you a place to hang your hat. Instead, you come to the streets and brag about how your father killed my respected friend? 

You are a fool.  Nothing more, that is all you have shown anyone today. 

Report Post Tip

I do not know which vat of industrial glue you have been huffing, but you are now restricted from all glue warehouses. You seem to have a very warped view of the past. I clearly remember your ancestor Richard. He was a fucking idiot constantly mismanaging Las Vegas. The only good thing about him is that he was no threat seeing as he couldn't kill a piece of dirt. As to your time spent here in Chicago, well I apologize to everyone for letting you suck our precious air.

You and LaQuenta together make me fearful for my life (out of stupidity), and rightfully so given the plans you and him hatched. You have achieved nothing but killing an excellent mobster from Gaius's family, which you are not even more hated for Kuklinski.

Rest in Peace Tam, the innocent victim in all of this. Undeservingly blindsided by this idiot.

Report Post Tip

Oh the Kuklinski bloodline. The place where dreams really don't come true. The family line is laughable. Yet you insist it is something to be proud of? Sorry pal. It really really isn't. I'd end it here and move onto something you might pull incognito out of.

As for your poor poor choices here. You throw in a load of names people may recognise, you slag off Prem, claim to know how Chicago works, talk some shit about training a gun to bloodline hunt, carry out the bloodline kill then bring yourself somehow into the picture as to how your leader died. Then to cap it all make veiled threats at Chicago.

I'm sorry. You just really are a complete idiot. Someone needs to give you the snip to stop anymore of your lovely family returning and lowering everyone's IQ with more fantasy stories. This is right on par with the RK diaries or whatever it was. They were tore apart as this will be. You must live in a land of make believe and fairies because everything I just heard sounds like a man trying to look a hero when in fact he looks a cun.. Anyone who buys this must be on the same loopy juice you are.

Report Post Tip

Wow the Kuklinski bloodline was a fail. It is the only bloodline my line has ever hated. After the death of Captian_Kirk the hatred began you didn't give him a chance to explain things out.

Im glad to see the end of this line.

Report Post Tip

Basically what I'm getting from this is quite simple. Your father killed Tam because it was the only viable target for him to hit without worrying about a miss. Kudos to him for that, a Boss on Boss kill really is quite the achievement you should be dearly proud of dear old dad for that, well proud for the fact he didn't miss, otherwise we would have one other thing to be pissing ourselves laughing about when it comes to your bloodline.

You say Tam's bloodline were well protected but when you killed Tam he didn't have a bodyguard, so right there tells me that your father was nothing more than an opportunist fucktard, who wasn't man enough to put in the work to kill someone more protected. Not that I'm degrading Tam in anyway shape or form, each resident in Chicago is as valuable as the next, your dad just happened to pick the one that came with the least risk.

Then what did he do, did he go on a rampage? Did he claim another scalp? No he ran crying like the little bitch that he is to his crew leader, who he found to be dead. Kudo's to him again, he clearly thought out his plan. Oh wait no what's clear is that your father had no fuckin clue as to what he was doing. Which pretty much sums up your bloodline quite nicely I'd say.

Now lets move on to your comments about -Premier, hard working, yes he is, barely tolerated by those around him. Quite clearly you didn't spend much time around the rest of us as you'd know that we love our little Premmy. The fact you've felt the need to call out his name in your obvious tirade of shit shows that you can't actually think for yourself and have to run with the rest of the pack who don't like our illustrious underboss. Hoping to win some friends in the other camp are we? Well the fact your a complete fucktard that can't be trusted might just go against you there.

Here is the lesson we all have learned quite well, you sir are an idiot, your bloodline is so tainted that even the 2 dollar whore that is your mother wouldn't let you near her. As for luck, it's not needed for Chicago is the powerhouse at the minute. While we all stand -Premier stands, you however can feel free to dig around in the cesspool you call life.

Report Post Tip

What is this speech even about, and can someone tell me who the fuck Richard_Kuklinski is??

Oh wait I recall now, you were another nobody who expects me to remember them.

I did however enjoy the stint of your speech which complimented me, much abliged.

And honestly i have no idea what your plan was, you shot at a unprotected LHM, and then went to tell your deceased leader (we killed him) that someone shot at you?

What was the plan after that, your leader would mail me, and tell me what had happen and i would have shot you for shooting at another city regardless of the circumstances.

Furthermore, what kind of useless left hand man were you, you didn't even know your own leader was dead(we blasted him good).

"If you employ as your family heads violent sociopaths, more intelligent men will hatch sophisticated plans to cause your downfall.. Today Prem was lucky."

I still don't see how your plan affected me at all, I am lucky because all of my enemies are weak and simple minded like you, you tried to cause my downfall by not being in my crew and shooting at a city im allies with??? Bravo moron.

"this time it had to be ready to go. And it was..."

Why didn't you use your 50 kill gun to shoot at me?

"he is barely tolerated by those around him and widely despised."

Im barely tolerated and desipised, maybe you should tell your leader to come take care of me.... oh wait nevermind.

So listen up mr.nobody, next time, train about 10,000 times harder and clock you about 1200 more kills, and then come shoot at me, if you want to affect me thats all you gotta do, but honestly you and i know you are just not good enough.

Your father and grandfathers have always been failures and will always be failures, I welcoome your weak pathetic attempt to devise a stupid ass plan and fail at it.

Report Post Tip

Oh and PS...

Long live Chicago

Report Post Tip

I'm not going to go into this idiot's bloodline. It wouldn't matter what insult I can come up with seeing as how he's one of this needy attention whores who are incapable of building anything to be remembered by so instead chooses to act like a jack ass so at least he'll be remembered for something. I'd much rather point out where this is going:

Mob_Marley None Gangster Suicided Mar 22, '11 08:38 Mar 23, '11 17:16

This was a young man who's bloodline has been plagued with rogues. Sure he's had some decent members in his bloodline and the requests for employment that I've seen from him touted those members while trying to distance himself from the rogue members. It didn't work. He's now lying alone and dead. The times they are a changin'. Leaders are no longer willing to put up with idiots causing them trouble especially when they lay out some cash for a member who will keep their head down, stay quiet and earn them much more than they paid. Good luck, Mr_Kuklinski. The days of your type finding a home are coming to an end.

Report Post Tip

Macho skips his famous intro.  You all knew the drill.

TODAY, BROTHERS, WE HAVE HERE A MAN WHO IS A BIT OF AN UNDERACHIEVER.  HE TRAINED, AND TRAINED, AND TRAINED SOME MORE, ONLY TO BEST AN UNPROTECTED BOSS.  THAT BOSS WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND OUR FAMILIES HAD BEEN FRIENDS FOR SEVERAL GENERATIONS.  WHILE THESE SORTS OF THINGS HAPPEN, I'LL GRIEVE OVER TIME AND MOVE ON.

NOW, WITH THIS MORON, FRANCIS_KUKLINSKI, HAVING HIS SON COME OUT HERE AND TELL A SO-CALLED HEROIC STORY OF HOW HIS FATHER TRIUMPHED OVER EVIL AND HOW THIS SELF-PROCLAMED KUKLINSKI DYNASTY WILL LEAVE A GRUDGE OPEN FOR SEVERAL GENERATIONS BEFORE FINALLY GROWING A PAIR OF BALLS AND TAKING CARE OF IT.  I SAY THIS TO YOU, MR_KUKLINSKI; ANYTIME YOU OR YOUR PROGENY WISH TO TAKE A SHOT AT ANYONE ELSE, COME PAY A VISIT TO ME.  YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE ON SLIM JIM AVENUE.  I'D DROP SO MANY FLYING ELBOW DROPS ON YOU, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT YOU!

Macho turns and gestures to his fans before exiting down the street.

OOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHH!  DIG IT!

Report Post Tip

Ole Floyd takes a sip from his flask and chuckles a little

Mister Bismarck, mister Bismarck. With all do respect you seem to know very little about my cousin Marley's bloodline, which is the way he likes it, but it would be nice to at least get the small details of him correct.

"This was a young man who's bloodline has been plagued with rogues"  --Bismarck

I would have to disagree with this statement and would like to clear it up for you.  That Marley bloodline has been around longer than some of the 3rd grade educational backgrounded, upper structured members we see walking the streets daily.  True enough, his last 2 characters were rogues members, but before that the Marley has never done anything but be loyal, respectful, and die for his family.  In lamens terms, for the ones who need it dumbed down, Marley has had 100's of family members before those two.  I guess he picked a fine time to start because I do agree with you on "The times they are a changin" quote you made.  Bloodlining has crepted back into this thing of ours, but you cant blame the leaders for feeling that way.

"Mob_Marley None Gangster Suicided Mar 22, '11 08:38 Mar 23, '11 17:16"

Cousin Mob_Marley killed himself because, unlike many of the 3rd grade educational backgrounded upper structured members we see today, he knows the rules and how they work in this thing of our.  Mob_Marley went to a city and asked its leader for protection, but the leader denied him.  Now any "true" mobster would not go running and knocking on every HQ door he sees. Where's the loyalty? Where's the honor in that?  Mob_Marley had his eyes set on one goal, joining a NO family. He was denied and did what was right in his mind. Unlike others he chose to die rather than show his face to another leader after having plagued his loyalty to one who denied it.

Hope I cleared that up Bismarck.

Floyd pisses on the ground, takes another swig of liquor and leaves

Report Post Tip

One thing I've learned about this thing of ours... In order to talk on the streets about how awesome you are, you actually have to be awesome.

Please stop. You're not awesome.

Report Post Tip

"Marley has had 100's of family members before those two"

100's of family members reputation ruined in seconds, how does it make you feel to know that your entire bloodline is tainted, and that you ruined whatever reputation you had in seconds, to do nothing.

You are just like mr.nobody, neither one of you are welcome in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Floyd. Thank you for showing that there was nothing to clear up. Multiple generations of rogues will plague any bloodline no matter how long it is. And thank you for your lovely Mob_Marley suicide story. While not as entertaining as the yarn that Mr. Kuklinski spun for us it is every bit as factually accurate. Or inaccurate I should say. You see just last night I was chuckling along with a colleague of mine over an employment request sent to a Chicago leader from Mr. Marley requesting to join our fine city. I guess the apples aren't falling far from the trees.

In the future, Floyd, I would suggest you save the insults inferred toward those with a 3rd grade education until you have proven yourself capable of making it out of kindergarten.

Report Post Tip

Ole Floyd stops in the alley, looks back and says

Premeir sir you a right and now I must bow like the others and kiss the ring.  I just hope some family sees fit to take a ole fella like myself, attached to a tainted name, and give him a shot at redemption.

Floyd suddenly realizes the main cause for his drinking may be because of all his short coming in life

Floyd heads back up the alley, looks back and says to Bismarck

Yes sir Mob_Marley did. He asked to join your fine city. He did so to see if it was ok to work in the city before forming a formal request to get into a family. If I was wrong for that than there goes another cause for the drinking maybe.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why Tam was killed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL