Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 20:51:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Star crossed lovers (ORP) Started by: Savannah on Jun 07, '20 11:21

She blushed as she watched all the others from both families dance and enjoy themselves with rustling of dresses. The music playing softly as she held out her hand to Tenkai "it would be an honor to finally meet and dance with you, Sir" placing her hand upon his shoulder and the other in his hand.

Savannah felt a little embarrassed for her outburst in front of her father and Tenkai's family, not knowing why she had did it. People moved out of the way for them to dance as she began to relax and enjoy her birthday. Being in his arms made it all to real for her.

"Do tell me of your life?" She asked wanting to hear his voice again as she looked up into his eyes

Report Post Tip

As they went out onto the dance floor, he felt her small, slender hand slide into his. He then felt her other go on his shoulder, as he put his other hand on her waist. As they danced to the sing, he lead her, then spun her a bit, then made had her facing him a bit. He gave a smile, hearing the people clap at them. 

Hearing her voice finally, as he looked down at her, he could she was contemplating about something. As they were getting to know one another, it was like a bond was forming between the two of them. Although it didnt hurt, it could kinda feel her emotions. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, she was young, and it was a bit overwhelming, but nothing he couldn't handle.

"Well alright, where to start, what would you like to know?" He spoke softly, giving her what she wanted, after all it was her birthday. 

As he saw her looking up at him, he put up both hand, having her put her hands in pursuit of him. He had spun then as she faced him, they clapped hands, like giving double high fives, and then he spun her like that. He then had her walk away just like he did and move around a person and then come back and clap again. As they did that, he finally wrapped his arms around her, and he dipped her, putting his finger tips along her lips, then down to her neck and to the tops of her breast. Like he were touching the tips of the flower. He then let her up and the crowd clapped. He cleared his throat as they went into the next dance. 

"As you know, I'm Tenkai, I roam freely as I wish, and I lost both of my real parents..I live with my adoptive parents until my home is finished..my mother would have liked you, the sword that I gave you, please cherish it..its one of the last things that is of her." He said softly, as he danced with her.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hearing the claps from to others as she twirled with a rustle of her dress, Savannah looked into his eyes. Her heart beating faster as she felt scared of the strange pull her had over her.

She could hear her father gently speak to her "calm my angel let him lead the way in the dance" nodding her head softly towards her parents. 

Savannah felt the heat  in her cheeks  as she listened to him "I've never met anyone outside of my own family and friends before but yet I feel this strangeness to you I can't put my finger on"

As she spun around again and dipped in his arms, her breath hitched feeling his finger upon her lips then down over her throat to the top of her breast. A spark ignited in her mind and flowed throughout her body."s-so you don't like it there I take it"

Report Post Tip

"Well I like something's there, but mostly no, I dont like it there." He said as he spun her slowly.

He saw her closely watching him, he gave a smile as he continued to talk, "I prefer my own lands, it's more comfortable and safe for me...what else would you like to know." He said softly. 

He looked around seeing that the princess and himself were the only ones dancing. He wrinkled his nose while giving a real smile, "Your parents and my adoptive mother is hilarious. Since it's like this, I want to show you an honored dance made originall by mother, would you join me? This would be the third gift." He spoke softly for her. 

He looked over seeing his adoptive mother cherry him on, he snorted, his bluish gold eyes looked at his baby sister next to her and he did laugh. "My sister likes you..this should interesting." He gave a soft chuckle for her. 

As he then turned around, he then intertwined his fingers with hers, he raised her hands a up a little. He then guided her a little, and then he  had her sway from side to side s little. "Now then I'm going to let you go and I want you to take one step away from me and spin." He said, as he kissed her cheek. 

He heard everyone say awe, as they danced, and sweated her a bit. "Now, once you spin twice come back to me, facing me. And I will guide you after that." He whispered her in her ear, allowing the bond to grow stronger, giving her courage to feel it.

Report Post Tip

She bit her bottom lip out of habit and nerves as she looked around seeing the dance floor empty apart from themselves "tell me the likes and dislikes about you" noticing his dimples and began to chuckle softly as she could hear her father in her mind teasing her, "forgive me angel" he whispered back.

Savannah smiled back as she held his hand tightly "I would be honored to join you"  following his instructions and steps back then returns to his arms as a shiver ran down her spine feeling his warm breath upon her ear.

"your sister likes me but she hardly knows of how I am" she danced close as she began to him to the song. Stepping back out and twirls to the dance "tell me were you ever told who your mysterious princess was that you were told to marry." She inquired.

Report Post Tip

Seeing her bitting her bottom lip a bit, spun with her, as he then took her hands in his dancing, he made her look like a true worthy princess. He wrinkled his nose thinking about it as he thought it through he  took a step back and side dance as he moved around her a bit. And then ended up in front of her. 

"Well, I like it when woman can not only act as females but as strong wariors.. i love nature..I dislike people for ing their believes on others..uhm I like a lot of things and dislikes lot o guess. I know I hate being stuck at home or always on the front lines.. I hate being told who I need to marry, and how to act and how not to act." He said, like he was weighing pros and cons.

As Tenkai took her into the dance, he then guided back into his arms, as he taught her his mothers dance. He smiled her another full on smile. He swayed his hips as he rolled his hips with her, like he was doing a sensual touch. 

He then contemplated on his answer before hex spoke, "Well there many princesses my adoptive father wanted me to marry, I mean I'm not saying I will never get married, but..just not right, I mean I dont evencknow those poor ladies, I mean if I'm not happy, why push myself into something I know I will be miserable for the rest of my life. But if I were engaged to you..I would most definitely chase after you." He spoke softly as he spun her around facing him. 

"I mean I understand, for peace and the sake of the people, but at the same time, would my people be happy with my partner? If I'm not happy, would they want an unhappy royal, who is always cranky? Uhm definitely not...in the end the marriage is really not good for anyone. But the illusion in the mind." He finished. As he then turned her back to him.

As her back was to him, he guided her left foot and swayed and swirled her his hips guiding her to do so, and then he did it with the other side as well. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Jack watches the lovers dance slowly and follows Tenkai into the men's restroom. He rushes up behind him and says "that was some beautiful dancing. I'm Jack the jeweller and I can help make you look prettier and, though she clearly doesn't need it, your lady there sparkle. Do you want these things to happen?"
Report Post Tip

Chuck watched the people dancing. He didn’t really know his left foot from his right under that sort of extreme pressure. Put him against a double or triple  team with five seconds on the clock and a point down and he would glide through like a hot knife cutting through soft butter. 

Chuck also didn’t have anyone to dance with, in these circumstances it may have been to do with the garlic covered steak he had eaten for his dinner. He understood that it was probably the stink coming from his pores that put them off. He wasn’t some silver tongued charmer like the chap who had gone to the restroom. Such a charmer that he was followed be some other guy in there.

Chuck was pretty sure it was “Reacharound” who had gone in the restroom the moustache and haunted glassy eyes were a giveaway. Being all alone, Chuckster went outside and stood in the rain.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Savannah couldn't help but chuckles as she danced within his arms "uhmm, i have a feeling and by the looks on our parents faces that we were to be engaged." Stepping out again and spins around as her face reddens to the thought of being chased.

As the music stops and standing there in his arms looking up into his eyes with a smile "I feel as if I am on display here in front of all these people" she laughed and walks over to the balcony, pushing open the doors to go out to get some fresh air.

Hoping that he followed her to speak with out everyone looking at them.

Report Post Tip

Tenkai side stepped the one male trying to get him to go with him some where.  He continued to dance with her, and as she blushed, he felt his breath being taken away. Seeing how beautiful she looked tonight, made him happy. 

Then as they stepped away as everyone went to go feast, whilexsome continued to dance. He raised a brow, as he moved through the crowds to follow her. As he saw their families cheer them on, he snorted. He then finally made his way to the balcony of the ball room of the castle. He felt the cool breeze brush against his warm skin. He saw some one walking by with appetizers. He grabbed a few things and handed her one, as he leaned against the ledge. 

"Yeah, I feel like they are testing us, to see if we get along and such..honestly..I am actually enjoying myself for the first time..thank you..you have helped me honor my real mother, she would have liked to meet you." He gave a smile as he looked down, his long eye lashes made shadows over his cheeks s little. 

"Now that you got me out here..what do you want to talk about?" He said as he moved a few strands out of her face a little. 

He then stood up against the ledge and sat down on it, facing the ball room, and he looked back at her giving her a full on smile.

Report Post Tip

Sitting down in one of the chairs as she took the food from his hands. Her fingers brushed against his softly as she lifted her head gently "you don't what to know how happy my father is right now and planning to do with my room" she chuckled softly.

Lifting a peach to her lips and gently bit into the soft flesh " I don't mind but it feels so strange of this arrangement between families. I don't want to think of marriage right now and enjoy the night plus to getting to know more of you. I want to travel but my father says no to that idea" she laughs 

The wind blew gently as the hair on her neck tickled her skin and shivered.

"I don't know what I have done to deserve a great night but I am enjoying it"

Report Post Tip

"Haha, yeah their great right?" He chuckled, giving her a full smile again. 

He saw her taking the food from her, feeling the brush of her fingertips gently against the skin of his fingers. His breath slowly became heavy. He cleared his throat, watching her sit down. He looked up to see their family all watching them, he snorted listening to what she said.

"Well if I'm being honest here, I dont want marriage either, at least not yet, I mean I think we should get to know each other first before we hop into marriage.. I could talk to your father about you traveling..I could come with you..to reassure your father..I mean you would be in control over your own choices of course until you met with danger." He said winking at her.

He looked up at the clear night sky, the stars shining brightly, he was nipping at his lower lip thinking. He then looked back down at her and giving her smile. "Well, doesnt it depend on how you treat people? I mean if you give put kindness, that kindness is returned to you?..well I think it's because you have a big heart and all that goodness that you have done is being repayed to you..but I think you are more than worthy to have more than just this good night." He said as he saw some one up to them with a chalice.

He seemed like a kind all the sudden, as he got up and walked towards the lady holding his chalice. She was standing in the door way, passing out something to drink.

As he came back he handed her something refreshing to drink as well, he was elegant like his mother and father, he smiled at her, giving her respect as he waited for her to take her chalice.

Report Post Tip

Savannah bit into the peach as the juice lined her lips, looking up at him smiling softly "I would love to travel but I doubt if my father would allow me too" she lowered her head and blushed softly as she kept her thoughts to herself.

"I would loved to go to Chicago or new york"  she watched him bite her bottom lip as she turned her head to look up at the stars. Dreaming of the outside world from the mountains.

She took the chalice from his hand as the butler came out with drinks, giving a nod of her head and smiled softly."I want to get to know the person who I be marrying and not a complete stranger." 

Report Post Tip

"Mm..well, seeing your parents like me so much, I wouldn't doubt it if he let you travel if you took me along..but that's up to you." He said as he took a sip and walked to the ledge of the balcony. 

He then turned around and nodded, "Yeah marriage isn't something you should just up and do, since it's for the rest of your life, it shouldn't be based on small sweet words here and there and it shouldn't be based on alliances either...to people getting together under matrimony is for the rest of your life. There is a not only a reputation to beheld..but you aren't just your own anymore...I mean if you get married and you made those promises...so much responsibility and such..although if you aren with the one you love...you wouldnt mind working hard to make your life mate happy....you wouldnt mind taking such responsibility.." he spoke with such wisdoms he stared at his drink moving his index finger around the rim.

Report Post Tip
How is a dead man dancing? Seriously, what the fuck is going on here?
Report Post Tip

Tilting her head slightly and thought for a moment "you could be right there and I don't have a problem with traveling with you Tenkai" she knew she would be in trouble if she ran away anyway by her father.

Lifting the drink to her lips and sipped the refreshing liquid slowly "I know my father pursued my mother when she came to the mountains. He was like a dog in heat " she began to giggles as she heard her father grow! In her mind 

"I'm warning you my angel" as raven began to laugh in the room.

"I would too as being a life mate is a big thing even at my age right now. I'm scared in case I fail to be a great mate to someone like you"

Report Post Tip

"Haha, yeah it was funny watching those two...he uh wouldnt give up until she said yes..haha my parents were the same way..my father often wrote about it..there is joke that said, I swear chasing my wife I was like a dog in heat, I swear if I was an actual dog my tongue would be out and my eyes would probably have popped out and my tail would have been wagging." He laughed, looking at Mikhail giving him teasing dirty look. "And I swear that would have been a perfect description of your father..ahaha." He said as he heard Raven laughing along with his own adoptive mother.

He looked back at her hearing her last few phrases towards him, he raised a brow, shaking his head. "Oh no..I may be who I am with such magnifying greatness..but I'm still just as humble as anyone of you..Savannah just because I'm who I am..doesnt mean your worth is less than me..if anything you are more worthy than all..after all you are the heir to your fathers throne..the most spoken about..people awe in your beauty..I rarely make my presence known isn't people of such things..I dont do it because I'm not worthy of people seeing me..although when people see me..some hate me..some awe at me..some kiss the grounds I walk, groveling..and some just want to be my equals..and I think people who are humble and sweet personalities such as yourself is more than worthy of my time..your father is right..you are a worthy companion for me..and I would be honored to dedicate my life to you in anyway you wish it of me." He spoke, giving her a soft look.

He took another sip, as he felt his sister agreeing with him, he smirked, shaking his head. "Listen I dont tell people things that they want to hear..I tell people things that either need to be said, or of my own opinions and facts and such." He finished, as he took another swing of his drink.

Report Post Tip

Savannah felt the heat rise to her cheeks as she slowly got up and walked towards him. Lifting her hand to his cheek as she looked him in the eyes "Well then, you are a worthy man for me but as my father says I am stubborn and very protective to all those around me" letting her hand linger upon there for a moment longer.

"I don't know the first thing about love or what goes on" she looked away and bit her bottom lip " I am willing to become your life mate if you will have me"   dropping her hand and looked out over the forest  as her heart began to race in her chest waiting to hear what his reply was

Report Post Tip

He watched as her cheeks turned a rosy pink under the moonlight, he found it fascinating. Then as he hand rose to his cheeks he put a hand over hers, feeling the heat from her hand, mingling with his own body heat. "Haha, yeah..you are definitely your fathers daughter..he is the same way." He spoke as her hand were only to linger a moment longer then fall.

He felt a bit of sadness for some reason, it felt a bit cold when her hand left. He then took a another swig from his chalice, as he swallowed the wine, he set the chalice down on the ledge. 

"Ahaha, although I have somewhat of an idea, I wouldnt exactly say I'm an expert on it either. Besides I'm sure we we can figure it out on our own." He paused giving her a soft smile. "It would be my honor to be your life mate, after all you are the only one who could actually get me to show my face and interact with you...and you have treated me so well..you aren't like the others that I have seen..you are special..when I met you in that dream..I wasnt exactly sure..but I was hoping you were the female that I was supposed to meet at this party..the way you held yourself was not..how you seemed to talk to me like a normal person..it was a great feeling..and seeing one of my true forms..you didnt run away..so Yes I would be honored to be your life mate." He said.

He then put a hand to her cheek, and smiled, he looked around seeing that everyone was going for another round of a dance, and some left to rest early. He looked back at her as he let his hand fall, he chuckled. He say their families cheering he raised a brow shaking his head. "Apparently your family likes the idea." 

Report Post Tip

She rose her eyebrow at him "I'm nothing like my father," she growled and walks away to part of the balcony that her parents couldn't see her. Looking back at him as her eyes glowed violet a cold shiver ran down her spine as if her mind was being caressed.  Turning slightly to look out over the mountains "please forgive me, I didn't mean no disrespect in my temper. This is new to me and normally I loose my temper at my father for being pig head and nosey"

She chuckled softly as she touched his mind

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Star crossed lovers (ORP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL