Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 03:10:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Star crossed lovers (ORP) Started by: Savannah on Jun 07, '20 11:21
Don’t come to Chicago talking to a dead man like you’re fucking off your rocker. The man has been dead for days. Is that your thing, necrophilia? Seriously, get a gripe on your life weirdo.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

He gave a light chuckle, "Savannah, being like your father isn't a horrible thing..I mean you aren't exactly like him, but you do have some of his traits, and you have some of your mothers traits." 

He gave a smile at her anger, as if didnt mind, he looked over at the ball room and snorted. "It wasnt meant to be insult, why you took it that way is beyond me..but I guess others tend to takes things in their own way. Anyway I nearly complimenting you and your parents..anyway I wont speak of it any more..as it may anger you..i prefer to have your anger appeased than, have you beating up my chest like I'm a gorilla." He teased her a little.

"If my compliment is what set you off in the first place, then my all means I apologize, I meant no harm in those words." He said, as his eyes changed colors when hers did. 

He balled his hands into fists, and then suddenly he felt a caress from her mentally he cleared his throat as he stood up straight, and was facing the ball room. Felt a foul taste in his mouth, not realizing he had bit his cheek a little. But it automatically healed before any damage could happen. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

She shook her head as she tried to look mad but she ended up chuckling."why can't I stay mad at you?" 

Looking over the forest floor and back at the ballroom as she sat upon the side of the tiny wall. She peered over the edge as she vanished from view and ran into the darkness giggling into his mind.

"come find me" as shivers ran down her spine, feeling someone else close by.  Savannah bit into her lip as she felt the cold clammy hand and screamed.

Report Post Tip

He blinked, as he turned to look at her, his brows raised a bit, he felt out of his element with her. He then looked over to where she was looking, he had weird feeling, giving her a peculiar look. Seeing her do her thing and disappear into the darkness, he followed her scent. 

Then suddenly hearing a screams, he could feel the cold breeze on the mountains. He saw a trail of huge foot prints followed with hers. He then suddenly saw the huge beast over her. 

As he saw her heavily injured, he then stood in front of the huge beast that tower over her. "You dare act so indecent confront of me?" He said as he put a finger to the beasts head.

As the bears growled in pain suddenly, it started to wither and burn, as the flames burned it, as it burned away and the rest seemed to back off. He then picked her up, and walked up to his log cabin. He kicked the door open, hard enough to just break the soft latch, but not enough to destroy the door. 

He walked into his bedroom and and laid her on his bed, he then began to work over her, as his hand was just right a bove her, he closed his eyes. Putting some life back into her body, as he mostly healed her, he then sent someone to get her parents. 

As her parents showed up, he explained the entire situation and left her a letter of his own her privately. He then left to his own lands, spingarn he needed to do.

Report Post Tip

Laying unconscious upon the bed, Savannah her mothers desperate call to wake as Mikhail and his warriors search for the attacker. "I want her guarded now. Gregori help my daughter heal if not we may have to force her to come into her powers to recover and force out the tainted blood in her system."

He growled in annoyance and went out to check the area, when one of his men walked up to him "we found signs of a rogue warrior that turned a few days ago. Alexander was Tenkai's fathers guard " he replied.

Report Post Tip

After a few hours of doing his own work, he was summoned, he didnt know where to but, it felt like carpathian, he felt the power, of him being summoned, as he always did. He then suddenly appeared within the summoning circle. He raised a brow.

As he appeared he raised a brow, showing a bit of concern, he heard slightly part of the conversation, "Hello, uh just so you know, she is mostly healed, I would have finished but I thought I would leave the rest to to you and such..oh Alexander is my adoptive father..I dont know what happened to my real parents..now as to what you summoned me here..would be?" He spoke softly.

He felt a bit mortified, he couldn't believe a beast would act on it's own, it had to do with his adoptive father most likely. He his appearance kinda changed a bit. "If you wish I can finish healing her, and have Gregori follow me to figure out the culprite behind these incidents." He spoke.

Report Post Tip

Savannah woke up from injuries and looks around the strange place, pushing herself up against the pillows. She felt confused on where she was, looking down at her clothes and noticing the blood drying over the fabric.

Panic set in as she swung her legs over the edge and tried to get up from the bed. Where was she? How did she get here? These was the questions running through her mind. All she could remember was running through the forest then a cold hand upon her shoulder and screaming. Where was everyone.

She made her way to the door and opens it as she felt the heat upon her skin "Hello" she said weakily  

Report Post Tip

As he stepped out of the summoning circle, felt something weird, he closed his eyes, it was like a weird bond with her. He rubbed his temples, that was the first, a bond forming on it's own with him. He raised a brow as everyone seemed to be watching his reactions. He could mentally see her and feel her, he shook his head, his long hair moved a bit. 

He then walked to the room that he put her in, he opened the door, he saw her getting up. "Hey, I'm right here, your father is in the other room discussing on revenge for you..this is why your father says its dangerous,  I'm not trying to offend..but please next time wait for me okay? You gave me one hell of scare, I mostly healed you..uh please sit down." He said, as he grabbed the pitcher of water and poured her some.

As he sat in a chat, that wasnt too far from the bedside table. He handed her the glass of water, listenin, "This is all my fault..I didnt think my ..uh ahem..did you get my letter? He said changing the subject, trying to keep her calm.

Report Post Tip

Savannah frowned as she turned her head and saw him " What happened Tenkai? " she felt the bond growing between them  and came back in from outside. Walking over to the side of the bed and sat back down, taking the glass from his hand " what letter I woke up and found myself in a strange place" she yawned as she looked down at her hands and seeing dried blood upon her skin.

"someone please tell me what the fuck happened as my mind is blank in areas....I remember leaving you on the balcony and running through the forest after that its blank..." She replied looking up at him worriedly. "Why is my father? And what revenge?"

Report Post Tip

Delicate awoke peacefully. She had slept like she hadn't slept in days. It felt amazing to get so much damn sleep. She stretched her arms high above her head and stepped out of bed. Delicate walked towards the window and leaned on the sill. The birds chirped as the sun warmed her in its glow. Then she heard a scream.

A blood-curdling scream. One that took you instantly out of your surroundings and clouded you with confusion. How could someone suffer so much pain to even make a noise like that? Delicate snapped herself back into reality and rushed to her cousin's room. Savannah! Savannah was in trouble. 

Delicate threw open Savannah's bedroom door and looked upon her cousin. Savannah was covered in blood. She was mumbling about her father. About revenge. Delicate looked at her with both sincere worry and sincere terror. 

Savannah....what did you do?!

Report Post Tip

"Listen Savannah I told you, already but if you calm down and fully listen I will explain, the answer to your first question, you were injured by a beast, that was influenced by something, by someone, given the actual species of the beast, they normally dont harm anyone or anything...as for the answer to your second question, the letter is under the pillow that I left you, but dont read it until I leave." He stopped for a second.

Then as he stopped a blood curdling scream went right in his ear, he sighed, he then turned back to Savannah shaking his head at the scream. "As for the third answer to your question, you are in my cabin and in my room, and for that answer, your father is outside getting revenge for what happened to you..you were heavily injured until I healed you." He paused for a moment trying to figure out how he was going to explain this to her.

"I will let your father explain the rest to you, your parents are here and you might have a friend from i dont know where but hey...anyway Savannah we will see each other again, after all, you wre mine now.." He said, winking.

He then disappeared, into his own lands, until one day it was time for them to meet again, but until then he would do what was expected of him.

Report Post Tip

Savannah rubbed her head as she slowly calmed down and looked at him. Reaching under the pillow and picked up the letter, with a sigh "forgive me as my mind is racing all over the place" she stood up and walked towards him " I thank you for protecting me from this thing that attacked "

She looked up and blushed slightly as she saw him wink at her "where you going and what friend " looking around frowning as he vanished from the cabin.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Star crossed lovers (ORP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL