Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:59:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Jail breaking in Chicago Started by: Cab_Tufting on Mar 01, '08 14:55
I would be very surprised if the other leaders merely sat back and allowed their members to be taxed.

Thankfully for Cab_Tufting, he has the friendship of the other Family Heads, so the response is likely to culminate in various other taxes, rather than a bullet.
Report Post Tip
Will you be banning your members from jail breaking in other leaders cities? Surely as only members should be able to JB in yours, then the justifiable response should be that none of your emmbers will JB outside the city walls of ChiTown?

Why in the FUCK would he do that? No, seriously, give me ONE GODDAMN GOOD REASON WHY A MOB BOSS WOULD DO THAT! Does a Mob Boss make rules for his family in order to promulgate fairness across the land? Is he fucking Gandhi? Or does he make rules for his family to assure the continued viability of his profiting?

I'm about ready to leave these streets for good. There are just way too many ignorant fucks running around who lack the mental capacity to comprehend simple concepts such as the role of power in the mafia. Can we PLEASE get this elementary concept through our collective skulls? I'm sick of coming here and witnessing people who think they are in the Boy Scouts rather than the mafia.

(OOC: Why in the fuck can't people act in character? Act like a mafioso, not like someone playing a game who expects the rules of that game to be fair to all. If a bully steals your lunch money, something I'm sure many of you are familiar with, would you think he planned on repaying you? This is what I mean about POWER. It is what controls our world, it isn't fair, and it isn't supposed to be.)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jail breaking in Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL