Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:44:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Monomial: The Archduke Ferdinand of our Time? Part 1 Started by: JackHenryAbbot on Jun 27, '20 22:42

No respect. Hopeless.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $130,000 Tip
Right - TL/DR but I'm sure it's a cool story, bro'
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well said, Jack. For most who weren't aware of what went on, this was something which would be both informative and accurate to them. As usual, it's unfortunate that those who have a dislike for this mans family line seek to derail what it is he's saying. While I can hear he's named several individuals he doesn't feel so cordial towards, I have to have respect for a man who tells it as it is.

Billy_Russo, I do have to ask the question, why is "Kuku" dishonourable? What has he done to earn that title? From what I can tell, those from his family line have done nothing but serve the people he works under and with honour. 

What I can take from this is that the man is annoyed that Sanction went about things the way he did. The Right Hand to a Godfather, surely that should be a rank that holds more honour than to strike down someone who had nothing to do with the death of Monomial? It then set of an unfortunate chain of events, which I only assume may be discussed in the second part to this narrative.

Right, I can not see where the disgrace has come from? Showing disrespect towards Billy_Russo appears to be a matter between the pair of them. Jack doesn't need to show respect, it's not a requirement, he is a leader within one of the more influencial parts of Chicago. As such, I would consider him to be someone of importance due to this. Not only this but the efforts his family have made to support Chicago has not gone unnoticed. I think due to that he may choose to act how he likes, to a degree, without fear of repercussion.

If we take the context of what he has said, blur out the bits about Billy and the pond scum that set about trying to cause friction, we have the tale of Sanction going out in the style he did, if we are talking of disgraces, surely that is it? I'm sure you would agree, Right?

JackHenryAbbot, my friend. I think you are a very much misunderstood individual in this thing of ours. I think at times the wrong thing may be said but ultimately, I think you're aware of the only people you have to answer to and because of that people don't get you, because they don't play by the same rules you do.

Keep going, keep entertaining. I'll be sure to tune in.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Cohle, if you can’t see the many many ways that he is dishonorable, then you are part of the problem. Each and every reply to Right here for one. He is a liar and a cheat who twists words to fit his messed upped thinking. He has been harassing me for no reason what so ever for the last six names he has held here. He has sent his right hand to do the same after he’s been put on ignore. He has no honor and never has. 

Now, I don’t know you Cohle, never had any dealings with you before. I respect your opinion, it is well thought out and delivered. However, that doesn’t change the fact that Kuku here has never shown anyone outside of his inner circle any respect what so ever. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
The fact that people keep authing Kuku is pathetic. I assume hes a grin for fun project

Six names he has held? Does he regularly change his name then? Was a time when OOCitis wasn't a thing, I can see it is creeping back quite prevalently.

I don't want to engage with anything other than what has been initially said here to be honest, as I feel it is an important point that has been raised. I'm sure people should be much more interested in that, than a back and forth between yourself and Jack.

Report Post Tip

Each and every time he has been put in the ground he has felt the need to seek me out afterwards. Come on now Cohle, you seem smarter than the childish games that he plays. Don’t sink to his level. 

Feel free to tell Jack to not bring my name up. I had nothing to do with whatever he’s bitching about and yet he still feels the need to speak my name here. I’m not even sure why I was brought up in the first place other then the fact that for some reason, Kuku needs my attention so badly. At this point, it is just pathetic. He needs to take his rejection like a man and move on.

Report Post Tip

Do you have any comments to make on the actual topic raised? Or are you just going to have a moan about what Jack has said? Just so I know whether to keep an ear out for future comments you make, you see.

Report Post Tip

Cohle, you came here and asked me a question. I answered your question. Clearly you are cut from the same cloth as Kuku.

Report Post Tip

Jack made use of the 5 man operation in Chicago option.

Anybody else is welcome to do this too.

Report Post Tip
Billy_Russo, either do something about your issue with Jack, or pipe down. Men don’t whine about things, they take actions.
Report Post Tip

Billy_Russo, son, you literally can't specify, beyond vague ambiguities, what your issue is with me.  You are stuck in an imaginary past.  The vitriol and bile that you chuck my way has no basis in fact, which is why you can't concisely state what your issue is with me.

Right's schtick, I suspect, is constantly trying to bait me into saying something contentious to him, so that he can make a beef.  I deal with that by ignoring him.  It's very effective.  You, Billy_Russo, are perfectly entitled to take the same with me.  

Billy, you can't engage in any meaningful way.  You can't take issue with my account of events, with how I run a crew, with how I electrify the Streets.  All you seem able to do is jump on any bandwagon aimed at denigrating my name, and rejoicing when the Hit-list features my bloodline's name.  That, simply put, is conduct unbecoming of a man of your rank.

Cohle is interest in the discussion that I started here.  And you try to denigrate the man for resentments you hold against me for things that you can't accurately articulate.

Ragnarok has a point.  When I take issue with someone, I duel them.  The gentleman's way out.  You never would though, Billy.

Report Post Tip

I’ve stated time and time again what my issue with you is Kuku, but you either can’t seem to comprehend it or you just flat out don’t understand. That’s a you problem. You’ve been harassing me for quite some time now, even after you’ve been ignored. Why did you feel the need to bring my name up in this rant of yours to begin with? Frankly, I couldn’t care any less about whatever it is you do as long as you leave me alone. Something that I’ve asked you over and over again ad nauseam. 

I don’t care how you run a crew, that’s why I turned down your $100 million begging offer to join you. You being on the hit list means nothing to me as I wasn’t the one who put you there. Clearly though, there are others out there that believe you should be on there. I don’t care about you enough to waste the time or money on it. You make it a point of dueling with those who aren’t hidden behind the body guards that you are. Your conduct is unbecoming of someone who leads a family but then again, you had to buy your way into that. Which good on you, that doesn’t take away your lying, cheating ways. You are after all someone who’s been to federal prison for cheating the system and plagiarism.

That is the end of anything I’ll say on the subject. For the last time, extremely publicly, leave me be. I’m not sure why I take up so much space in your head but move on to someone else who might actually be able to stand you.

Report Post Tip

Billy, I'll defer to your childish need to have the last word.  But prior to that, I just want to point out what everyone already knows.

You, like the late Cisco, cannot actually say specifically what my  bloodline has done to inspire such hatred in you.  You just fall victim to some strange emotional response.  That's not my fault.  I tried to be your friend.  I gave you $10M.

You constantly talk about how I'm a bad CL, how I have no friends, how people laugh at me, how people are only friendly to me because of my access to money, how I should disappear forever and make this world a better place, how my writing is terrible.

That's all you, son, all that bile and vitriol towards me.  See, what I just did there was list actual things that you said about and against me recently.  And still, despite your cunty ways, I still don't have the same breadth and depth of hatred that you suffer.

Grow up, son.  You'll be happier.  

Report Post Tip

You are so wrong, Abbott..

It was the first time I replied to you, was it not?

You contradict yourself in your replies. You deny to have said something you literally said.

It has nothing to do with what happened in the past, Cable.. Why would you bring that into the mix? It makes no sense. Abbott contradicts himself and uses his own reaction as a reason to foulmouth someone else. 

Literally.

After that he shows disrespect towards me, as a crew leader one should know how to approach someone with a higher rank, Right, Cable? Well. Finding 4 lines (that I spoke, not wrote btw) too long is ridiculous. Finding 1 line too much shows his mental capability to comprehend other opinions. Finding three words too much info, using the 'schtick' of the same line thrice could tell you he provokes. I cannot try to comprehend you not knowing or noticing this..

Report Post Tip

Who's Cable?

Report Post Tip

Right - TL/DR but I'm sure it's a cool story, bro'

Report Post Tip

Sorry Cohle, I meant you.

I am not that good at names.

I am Right, though.

Report Post Tip

As I mentioned to Billy, if there's anything you wish to discuss on what was raised I would be happy to engage in conversation around that, rather than what Jack has or hasn't done.

Report Post Tip

Right - TL/DR but I'm sure it's a cool story, bro'

And yet you are telling Billy to grow up.... oh boy you are special. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Monomial: The Archduke Ferdinand of our Time? Part 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL