Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:33:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
5 man Operations in Chicago - Clarification Started by: Grin-08 on Jun 30, '20 12:55

"I'm actually trying to do something here that involves zero bloodline related endeavours, no quizzes, no scrutiny at all really, just the fact you've been Made is enough to qualify. If you prefer we can just run with a biological passport on everyone instead? Say 5+ generations of solid loyalty before you progress and 10+ generations before you get any authority? Would that be better than this?"

Despite what you believe your message to be, it is inevitability this to those around you: "Bloodlines don't matter. Except mine. I'm a product of a bloodline and can't see it because I'm blinded by ass lickings and my bold name." Just for the record, I don't care if you get a crew because your ancestors earned a crew and are clearly capable of running one. Just don't be a bitch/hypocrite about it. That's all.

Again, if I wasn't clear earlier, and I'm sorry for the confusion, I am indeed calling Grin-08, and his bloodline, a bitch. And the way he died, very bitchy as well.

As for Charles_Barkley, I respect your decision my dude. While I do not agree with the method, I do agree and commend you and your actions. You act for the safety of your family and your city. That has my respect. You have a solid group of people under your command and working with your family has been an honor.

Everyone else, stay awesome. Except Grin, he's a bitch.

See everyone is a future life. Adios.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

So anyway, 5 man HQs; you can open one in Chicago if you like or you can wait 70 days to crawl out from under your rock, pop your inappropriate remark cherry, like that little retard, and then get yourself shot. 

Personally, I'd take the 5 man option. 

Report Post Tip

I know what I'll be choosing. 

Report Post Tip

I've made my choice, and I'm damned happy with it.  So happy, in fact, Grin-08, that I intend to kick up double this week.

Had I known how many inadequate's tears my bold suit would create, I'd have set-up a lot sooner.

A toast, if I may, to Chicago: A City of honour.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Sounds like something someone running a scam would say
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
@Bill- you do realise we are all in the mafia? That running scams is, like, our job?

And we in Chicago are very, very good at it.
Report Post Tip

Though it is strange to be talking about it openly in the streets, I'd say! You never know who might hear you!

Well, you did, Chalk.  But since you follow me around obsessively, like a sad little plankton, that's unsurprising.

Do you enjoy insulting people and trying to make them feel worthless, Mr Abbot?

I don't insult people, Chalk.  I just describe them as accurately as possible.  If you feel worthless because I describe you, accurately, as sad little plankton, then I suggest that I touched a raw nerve.

Maybe you should learn from the feedback that makes you feel something?  

Your feelings are your business, not mine.

But I have a degree in zooplankton studies, and I might have to revise my description of you, as I believe plankton are incapable of feelings, only of feeding off of more powerful beings.

Report Post Tip

Oh I'm sorry Mr Abbot, you have misunderstood me.

I wasn't implying that you had made me feel worthless at all, I merely asked if you enjoyed trying to make people feel worthless, in general. It seems to be a trend that I am noticing, and therefore wanted to know what it was about this act that got you excited, so to speak.

It's perfectly fine if that is the case, people get their kicks in many different ways. I was just curious, was all.

Chalk, it was a loaded question, and one that reeked of hurt and pain.  

If you are concerned about feeling worthless, then try something different.  If I was you, I wouldn't feel particularly good.  I'd feel maligned and ignored.  Overlooked.  Unimportant.  Yeah, sometimes I have a bit too much to say, but even then, I say it really quite well, and I'm a hugely popular speaker on these Streets.

But you, Chalk, well.  The only time to step into the spotlight is when it's on me and, because I'm captivating, it quickly comes back onto me, leaving you in the shadows.  

Perhaps sad little plankton was unfair on the noble plankton.  You're more like a freelance fluffer, but one who, despite being committed to his trade, still gets no work.

Report Post Tip

And so we arrive back at the original question. Do you enjoy trying to make people feel worthless? Do you enjoy trying to belittle people?

For clarity, you'll notice I've said the word 'trying' there, which is defined as to 'make an attempt', you'll notice I didn't use the terminology 'successfully making' as it would be inaccurate.

Please, I would very much enjoy getting to know what makes a man of your stature tick, it could only be good for me, surely?

"I would very much enjoy getting to know what makes a man of your stature tick, it could only be good for me, surely?

The first part of your statement doesn't surprise me.  If I was you, I would want to know more about me.  But I don't think it would be good for you, Chalk.  You should stick to what you're good at, whatever that might be.

Report Post Tip

That's a real shame, Mr Abbot. I was hoping to learn a lot today, but it appears not to be the case.

I do hope I haven't made you shy and unwilling to converse your outstanding traits with me, and anybody else that may be listening, we could all do with bettering ourselves this fine evening, and there doesn't seem a better person to do that than yourself.

Please let me know if you reconsider, I will make sure I'm available!

Chalk, son, I don't think it's ever been the case for you.  My great-grandfather tried to help you.  But you just couldn't grasp the concepts.  You just couldn't get it right.

I am many things, but I am not shy.  

You take care, and I encourage you to indulge your theatrical need to have the last word.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mr Abbot, that is what I need your help with! I am very unable to grasp the concept of enjoying trying to make someone feel worthless! I need to understand what it is about this you get such joy from!

Please don't tell me the cat has got your tongue now!

Is that one of the first lessons?? Having a need to have the last word?

Chalk takes out a pad of paper and jots down 'Always have the last word.'

Thank you, Mr Abbot. I shall employ this in my daily life, and one day just maybe I will be as popular on these streets as you are!

Chalk looks down at his feet, to see a few envelopes containing thousands of dollars.

Ah ha! It's already started!

Chalk - TL/DR, but I'm sure it's a cool story, bro'

Report Post Tip

A great teacher never stops teaching, and I appreciate you not letting me have the last word in order for me to learn the lesson better!

Even better that you called what I said a 'cool story', AND that I'm your bro?

I am absolutely beside myself with joy!

Chalk - TL/DR, but I'm sure it's a cool story, bro'

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 5 man Operations in Chicago - Clarification
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL