Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 21:08:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
5 man Operations in Chicago - Clarification Started by: Grin-08 on Jun 30, '20 12:55

Chalk laughs slightly while smiling and shaking his head.

I don't believe it! Genius, pure genius!

He turns to the passers-by, grabbing one by the arm.

This guy, I'm telling you, is genius!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

So when is kindergarten nap time? Think all you babies need a little rest.

Report Post Tip

Grin-08 - boss, a few people have struggled with the concepts of the "5-man HQs" and it's been good of you to take the time to explain to those who, um, struggle with life what it means.

But I think we need to be clear.  We in Chicago take the TEQ APPROACH and our city is open men men AND women.

Perhaps you'd change this in future speeches? 

Report Post Tip

I suppose as one of the most recent up takers of the 5 bum operation I can give you my view on this situation.

There is no getting around the fact that there is a lot of old blood within this thing of ours, families that go back for generations, connections that have been made that will almost always override that of a member of a crew. This is a opportunity to escape that fact.

What would a no name bum without the family connections have to do to get a chance like I have? wait until the next 3 wars wipe out those who have worked with the family longer? Send more money than is available? go rogue? all of those options have big negatives and more importantly, rely on other people.

I have been given a chance to forge my own path and I'm willing to pay for the chance.. Its time for me to step up ans show all of you how yo run a crew, Have the best members and eventually rule alongside the man who gave me this chance. Now if I fuck up, its my fault. I cant go blaming anyone else. 

meh, at lest that's how I sees it.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

OldBumMaggy - you arrived at Chicago an unknown, your bloodline was never asked for.  My mother worked with you, admired what you did, and when the time came, suggested you join one of the main Chicago crews.

You are an example of what hard work, donating, networking, and being a good personality can bring.  Grin-08, and the late, great, Zapata forged a formidable city, but one that is open, committed to traditionalism and where hard work brings rewards.

You're on the second step of a long journey.  I am very proud to have had a part in that.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

LonelyWolf truly liked Grin.08 way to clear out his very good thing with new 5-mans operation, really a good way to get knowledge whch ones are good to handle a crew right before letting them be a CL for real.

Lonely turns around glad over many things and walks back to the lonely part of the streets.

Report Post Tip

Ennio_Morricone sat in a cafe across the street from OldBumMaggy's operations. The windows had become boarded from kids throwing rocks. Damn kids. Sure they thought they were brave now, but that would not have happened when Old Mum was there.

Her voice had a whip to hit that would keep your back straight. Ennio smiled and the experienced waiter subtly walked over.

Another coffee sir?

Peppermint tea please, Ennio replied. Peppermint tea, where the hell did that come from? He resettled himself in his chair and continued to reflect on his time with OldBumMaggy

In his youth, she was pistol and he was inspired by her audacity and thought of joining her small group. Lacking in courage, he took the road most traveled by and it made all the difference. He was alive. Old Mum never made it through three wars, not even one.

The brightest candles burn brightest. Such was your life Old Mum. Ennio left a twenty and walked toward the center of town. He had an inkling to drop in at mass to light a candle for Old Mum. God, where did that come from?!

LouisVuitton would laugh at him for sure for that one. Louis had been a good mentor in Rick_Dalton's Bounty Law crew; showing him the ropes and ensuring he would not step in front of flying fists and bullets.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 5 man Operations in Chicago - Clarification
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL