Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:55:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Life After West Started by: Grin-08 on Jul 05, '20 22:28

Whatever some people say, Soseki:

No matter way to they chose; Just like my father, Koyuki and Sanction sacrificed themselves for your father, West, to try to ensure he'd live a bit longer, only because he was a great person.

Report Post Tip

Of the people you mentioned only your father died for mine, for which I will be forever grateful. Sanction died while betraying all the trust my father had placed in him, and killed my father's closest ally and friend. He does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the ever loyal Right

And although I feel the need to come and defend him to some degree, especially from people who claimed to be his friend during his lifetime, West was from far from great. 

Report Post Tip
ThomasIrvin
Gunned down why again, because he spoke the truth. Grin can suck on my left one While Curtis works the right one. (Ear lope of course)

The two of you make me sick with all your talk of change and betterment of this place.
You two are the reason people never come back to our cities.

Oh sure you'll say I am new and complaining about my dad and that I know nothing.
Again you make me laugh.
You two are something I use to shovel at my barn yard when I was young.

I have said it before and ill say it again.

GET OVER YOURSELFS YOUR MORTAL..

The funny thing is with all your time you put into yourselves I am sutprised your heads fit through any doorway.

By the time it is over you will die here just like everyone else.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Xxxx maybe it's your bloodline that needs to get over themselves. Thomas was killed on my orders after he was stupid enough to insult a crew leader and an right hand openly in the streets and this is something I won't tolerate in my city especially from some nobody who hasn't earned his button.

Perhaps Thomas missed the rule in his HQ about being respectful.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

@Xxxxx

it's 'you're'

thank you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Foamy

It’s ‘Xxxx

Thank you.
Report Post Tip

@SammyGarcini

I'm a victim of my own hubris

I deserved that.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Life After West
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL